Ask a white teen who just took his first BBC anything

ask a white teen who just took his first BBC anything.

I cant decide whether I want sweet chilli or bbq style chicken tonight. What do you think?

not op but bbq all the way

BBQ you peasent

Well fuck OP then. BBQ it will be.

post pics of the process. hungry af

go with what you feel, mane

Did he buck inside you?

Yeah. First time ever getting anal, took him balls deep.

So wait he nutted deep? How big? Could you feel the cum inside you?

did you enjoy it?

What fertilizer should I use for my lawn?

Honestly no, he was railing my ass so hard that it was making me sick to my stomach when he busted.

How big was he? How sore are you?

Yes. A lot. I can't even play with my dick anymore to get off, I just want to be stuffed now 24/7

At least 8 inches. I had a hard time getting my mouth around it.

How big are you?

Was he gentle or did he just thrust it in?

Surprisingly not that sore. It hurt when he first stuck it in but that's it. It's such an insatiable feeling lol

Have you used dildos or butt plugs in your ass before? Did you nut while being fucked?

He had me ride him after I got him hard. I kinda just sat on it and pushed my ass into it. There was a lot of pressure but goddamn that tip felt good. I liked being under somebody elses control lol

20 years old

What did you do to get all his jizz out of you?

No just fingers occasionally. And I didn't like bust a nut but I also didn't play with my dick. Was too busy struggling fitting him

Dude, enema and a butt plug. You'll enjoy it so much more. A good sized cock can slide in and you can concentrate on how good it feels.

If the guy fucking your ass is goid, he'll hit your prostate...a few strokes and you'll have a mind-blowing orgasm.

How did you set this up to happen? I've always been curious being a white guy, how do you get a black guy to fuck you? I mean how do you even go about making conversation that leads up to that topic??

Also... did he wear a condom? If no, did he cum inside of your asshole? And IF he came inside of you, did it feel good? I've always wanted to know what it feels like when a guy cums in your ass. I've never been fucked in the ass before, but I fantasize about it on a daily basis.

So after he came in you did you make out or what happened right after?

Not op but I've only achieved this with dildos
I almost came while a shemale fucked me but (s)he came before I did so it didn't happen :/
Maybe one day I can find a good stroke bloke that can make cum hands free