What is Sup Forums's opinion on this?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this? act.weareultraviolet.org/sign/stanford_judgeperskyrecall/?sp_ref=204399071.39.169697.e.535903.7&referring_akid=.1734134.l14VMI&source=sp_email

Other urls found in this thread:

act.weareultraviolet.org/sign/cherelle_baldwin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She asked for it

But society does people not to rape, just like it teaches people not to steal and murder. It's almost as if criminals gonna crime no matter what we do

No one had to show or teach me raping is bad, because im not a fucking psycho. Maybe rapists know rape is wrong? But they dont care? Hypothesizing here

Society does teach people not to rape, but sjw garbage forget that criminals don't follow laws.

That said, I do my part and work on the "Don't get raped" part of it by carrying a gun.

She was unconscious the entire time, may as well have been under anesthesia. The worst part for her was losing her underwear. It's all in her head.

Prett fair statement. People are gonna rape regardless. It usually comes down to mental health. Women, and men, should have better situational awareness to avoid bad situations. If you're a female walking through somewhere sketchy be yourself, you should simply have better sense.

I support rape 100% just like our government and every other normal person.

Nobody seemed to mention that he was drunk too, but ohhh no he's totally acccountable for his actions because he's a filthy male. And this bitch supposedly gave an essay sob story of her account yet she was unconscious the entire time. Meanwhile the judge is getting death threats and people saying they hope his children get raped, the true face of 'social justice' is fucking disgusting.

Yeah if nobody saw it happening she probably never would have even known what happened, unless she got preggers

>the guy
>worst case
He's a rapist (which pretty much means he's a sociopath) who did this purposely and got away with doing really fucked up shit. Which means he'll likely do it again when he's out in 3 months.
>best case
He was wasted, she (drunkenly) consented, and he didn't notice when she passed out. Sucks for him, but this is why you don't get that wasted then try to fuck people. Behind dumpsters. Where people will probably assume the worst. So he deserves it, anyway.

>her
>best, worst, all the same really
She's fucking retarded for getting blackout drunk (which she did repeatedly, admitted as much) at a frat party (of all places) and making out with strangers, with no even semi-sober friend looking out for her. I'm a guy, and even I wouldn't do that. It's pants-on-head retarded. Plus, it's basically her word against his, which doesn't go in her favor because she can't remember a goddamn thing. So sorry, she's a dumb-ass victim... she could have prevented this by not being so incredibly stupid. No, she didn't ask for it, but her gross negligence in regards to her own safety makes her an easy target. Or maybe her inhibitions were so low that she wanted it to happen. The point is, no one will never know.

So I agree with the sentencing, I guess. My gut tells me he did take advantage, but there's really not enough proof.

As for pic related: pretty much all rapes, something like 95%, are committed by sociopathic repeat offenders, who manipulate their victims into not reporting. They know it's wrong, they know it's illegal, they just don't give a fuck. So it;s up to their victims to report that shit immediately, get actual proof, and lock the fuckers up.

>act.weareultraviolet.org/sign/cherelle_baldwin/
Oh ho ho.
>Stand ur ground laws are baaaaad! everyone will run around killing eachother!
>Except right now!

Not exactly. From what I've read, most rapists believe that the victim deep down wanted it, so it wasn't really rape. So, they do think that rape is bad, they just don't think about they did qualifies as rape.

But people ARE killing each other all the time in your shitty country, dude. You have one of the highest homicide rates and the highest rate of gun violence in the world.

The vast majority of criminals have fetal alcohol syndrome.

The example you gave applies to pretty much anything, you don't do something immoral and wrong without rationalizing it to yourself.

Feminists are trying to redefine "rape".
If you get drunk, say "fuck me", and then pass out in the middle of sex.........It's NOT RAPE.

If you wake up in the morning and say "Shit, I wish I hadn't voluntarily fucked that guy".....It's NOT RAPE!

What do these people not get

You can tell people not to rape all you want but its not going to stop them just like there are still theives and murderers out there

>But people ARE killing each other all the time in your shitty country, dude.
Take niggers out of the equation, suddenly we are comparable to western Europe.

>You have one of the highest homicide rates and the highest rate of gun violence in the world.
No, that would be ACTUAL shithole countries like Brazil and Honduras, not "lol we're so dangerous" "shitholes" like the US.

>You have one of the highest homicide rates and the highest rate of gun violence in the world.

It depends on where you go in America. If you accidentally into New York's most dangerous neighborhoods, it would be wise to leave as the amount of crime there is staggering.

However, you come to my neighborhood and you won't have to worry about locking your door at night.

If she got raped she probably deserved it.

This is the second petition i have seen with this goal this judge is fucked and i cant say i disagree i mean they found this kid raping an unconcious girl behind a dumpster that deserves 15 years min

Would your opinion change at all if you knew he was drunk as well? All the people trying to fuck the judge over convieniently leave that little detail out

She was passed out as in unconcious as in not responsive this shit head on the other hand had the ability to run when he was caught im glad they barred him from professional swimming

Apparently she gave consent so she may have passed out during the act and he was too busy going to town on her to notice

How do you miss someone going limp? its not like you can be sober enough to run but not sober enough to notice someone went from moving to almost dead and the proffesional swimming team doesnt need soeemone like gim i mean fuck one minute he is swimming the next he has the life gaurd on the ground her swim suit ripped open his dick insisde of her he shoves a carrot into her ass slaps it and shouts yippie doodle shit as he rapes her i mean can you imangine that?

nogur are u autistic. most people who are drunk don't go around raping others. spilling your drink and raping someone are two different actions to not be accountable for.

Yet when the woman is drunk in any intercourse, even consensual, its automatically rape which is always the males fault, even if he was also drunk.