How does one rape a girl and get away with it Sup Forums?

How does one rape a girl and get away with it Sup Forums?

Getting her consent.

Move to an arab country. Woman are property there.
Less rights then a housecat.

Imagine you raped her; but didn't. Fool proof. Works every time. I raped at least 400 girls this way and haven't got caught.

Post a vid

Can confirm

Salty milk and coins

You gotta murder her too.

Get cancer rape all the girls post vids of bitches. Drag court out as long as you can. Die before state can get you.

just ask bill cosby

I hope you don't actually go through with it but I imagine the best way is to becomes a swimmer and finger a girl behind a dumpster while she's unconscious.

For real though I think probably go to a middle-eastern country, drug someone, cover your face and fly back immediately afterwards. Not with chloroform. That shit is apparently a lie, and actually takes a matter of minutes to act.

Or you could stop being a faggot and get a girlfriend.

I did this and died before I spent a day on jail. Totally worth it.

>Salty milk
That ended with life

I've thought about this alot. You could visit the other side of the country go to somewhere small townish rape and leave. Less likely to work if you know anyone from there tell anyone your going there or fly/train

You suicide right after.

Run faster than 2 Swedes on bikes.

kill yourself

i'm a skeleton

haha nice try skeleton your not getting me this time tough luck pal

I don't know why, but I trust him.

Post a vid then kys

Be a swimmer from Stanford.

Be a swimmer and only get twenty minutes of action.

Get a girl really intoxicated at a party, bring her home and get her some cup of water but out sleeping pills in it. Being drunk she will pass out and the pills are for insurance. Process to fuck her all night however you want and in the morning say goodbye. Being drunk they're case wouldn't hold up on court so you'll be good

You don't, filthy scumbags.

Talk to her. Pretend to be gay. Become her gay best friend. When you hang out at her house or something and drinking, slip a roofie in her drink. Rape her. Next day, tell her that you can't be friends with her anymore, because she came on to you while she was drunk and almost sexually assaulted you. Tell her that you won't press charges but you don't feel safe around her anymore. Find a new girl and repeat.

My wife says to me today "I can't believe this guy got 6 months! They're perpetuating rape culture!"
"Did you just say rape culture?"
>mfw

i want to hire a hot transgender to break into my house at gun tie me up rape me and have their way with me