Other urls found in this thread:

marinadownloads.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this?

Shitty jew version of charli xcx

Looks a bit like Victoria Justice.

maybe if Victoria Justic was a trap

Read the filename

Yes, TFG is great and froot is underrated. EH is great because she was so hot during that period even if the music was bad.

yes holy shit, finally someone who fucking got it.

>shitty
>jew

>not knowing that charli is a half indian poo in loo whore getting her fame boost from a jew

daily reminder

daily reminder that Sup Forums is ruining Marina for me

>the truth is ruining Marina for me
FTFY

daily reminder that youre ruining marina for yourself

damn...

I've lived a lot of different lives
Been different people many times
I live my life in bitterness
And fill my heart with emptiness

And now I see, I see it for the first time,
There is no crime in being kind
Not everyone is out to screw you over.
Maybe, oh just maybe they just wanna get to know ya.

Now the time is here,
Baby you don't have to live your life in fear
And the sky is clear, is clear of fear

Don't wanna live in fear and loathing
I wanna feel like I am floating
Instead of constantly exploding
In fear and loathing

Got different people inside my head
I wonder which one that they like best
I'm done with tryin' to have it all
And endin' up with not much at all.
>fucking faggots comparing a fucking refrain of one of Marinas worst to prob one of Charlis best fuck off.

>taking a fucking EH songs, why not FROOT ?

now you got fucked

a real eye opener

Is Marina the shitties Sup Forums waifu?

no

Charli is

>who is grimes

Grimes is autistic but I would take her over that old cunt anyday.

i prefer the old cunt more than these two. especially than the poo in loo whore

What do you mean?

>he fell for the bait

I adore her, but Sup Forums prefers Grimes the Autistic Monkey and Charli the Bukkake Queen

i always fucking do

that id rather fuck Marina the goddess instead of a bitch where you put your dick into her asshole and you get shit on your dick at the end

chill bro
they're both hot, they both make catchy music
my only problem with marina is that she seems like kind of a bitter person, but maybe thats just me

poop on dick is more a problem with innocent girls than whores. Whores know how to be clean for anal, but it's not an automatic skill. So while I agree with you that Marina is infinitely more appealing than that whore Charli, I would expect poop on dick to be a more likely issue with Marina, who no doubt has less experience anally than Charli. Sex is fun, you should try it sometime

That's just you, and Sup Forums
You're just making up silly speculations based on nothing. Marina always seems kind of amazed that her music career came together, given how much of a late bloomer she was

charli look slike a cheap trailer park whore

I like that people on tumblr misinterpret her music as being "feminist" or "misandry" when it's really a parody of that

i just feel that way because she called out charli for doing a photoshoot with fruit/neon colors
its not original enough of a look to definitely be "stolen", but she implied it was

and you're dating a scottish gremlin
dont give anymore attention than that vapid cunt deserves.

Because Marina had nothing. She went to London alone to start a music career and even sung on a reggae album. She was selling her EPs on the street and she really fought for what she has right now, thats why shes so grateful and will never stop making music until she reaches that specific age, while People never heard of charli until 2014 when she had that godawful feature on Fancy

>brandon
>dating lavren
she's cucking the shit out of him

She's perfect and cute.
Electra heart is my favorite look, though. Just got in to her music recently.

anyone else think marina looked way better before the weight loss?
she used to have thicc thighs but now shes way too..... top heavy

it is fucking unoriginal.

its true, but Marina is someone that loves people who appreciate her whole discography and not just fucking EH.

ma nigga

she did good with that tweet, hopefully those faggots will now realise that they should fuck off and not expect something like EH in the next album. Im so fucking happy that Marina made this move and its also a clear sign that she wont sell out this time neither will she produce something like EH, so it must be something like TFJ

you should check out her EPs and her unreleased songs. There are some pretty nice gems

marinadownloads.tumblr.com/

unfortunately the albums are missing, but you should be fine though. And youre at the phase i also went through. Listen to the other albums and get off that EH train

Hell yeah she fucking did. After EH she started to get fit, because of her smoking habit so she started getting abs etc but she also trained her whole body including arms and all the other stuff making her lose a lot of weight, losing her thicc looking body and making the tits seem bigger forcing her to get a breast reduction.

>she also prob took some testosterone making it seem like shes a tranny but right now shes on the good way to slightly look like herself in EH with a MILF look

>forcing her to get a breast reduction
did she really get one??
>she also prob took some testosterone
why?

also, this might just be me, but center parted hair bothers the fuck out of me
like a girl instantly becomes 10x less pretty to me when they center part their hair

just look at the fucking right arm holy shit shes on some shit.

for the breast reduction. This pic is prob taken in an unfortunate perspective, but her tits seem smaller than they should

>late bloomer
>Implying she ever bloomed
LOL!

yeah that hair thing also fucking bothers me. it looks like you could cut her face in half and it would still look the same.

this Marina, best Marina

>did she really get one??
Whenever you hear people on the internet claiming that someone got a breast reduction, there's a 99% chance it's horseshit.

>LOL!

just fucking stop

also she kinda had a bloomer over here in Europe, but it was for a very short time

>you should check out her EPs and her unreleased songs. There are some pretty nice gems

I agree about the gems part. She should make a official album out of a lot of her unrelease songs.

Also is it bad to like EH or something?

It's her weakest album no doubt but I still like it and think its actually decent.

Part of me feels like if it wasn't for tumblr and it came after Froot it probably be a litte bit more well regraded.

yeah i know, but that shit only came up because of this pic
since they look so small on this one, but it just could be the perspective, like wtf look at these

honestly, i didn't mind this (pic related) look
>hair isn't center parted, has more volume
>high waisted/baggy pants, makes her bottom half look bigger and more proportionate
everything about the style in this
look is unflattering, which sucks because shes got a lot of natural beauty

>Also is it bad to like EH or something?

if you like this album many people especially on Sup Forums would identify you as either a faggot or a little girl or a tumblr browsing women using the word cis. This is because EH was her most successful album and back than most of these faggots etc. came just because of that album. Of course most of them tried listening to TFJ which they instantly disliked because it was nowhere comparable to EH in terms of instrumentals and the lyrics. So thats also the reason why FROOT wasnt that successful, because again the same shit. So they call Marina a sellout as soon as FROOT came out and stopped listening to her music. Liking the album is nothing bad and i personally listen to a few songs of it everyday because i just love that sound and the lyrics. Just enjoy it and dont listen to what most of the guys here say. Its a really good album if you dont compare it to her previous work

yeah i totally agree. but now the thing is how did she manage to change her vortex ?

also she really should gain some weight, maybe but maybe get some botox or plastic surgery and getting rid of these wrinkles

wait its not vortex, i meant that center parted shit

I'm sure she cares greatly about an anonymous Sup Forums autist's opinions of her appearance.

are u having a stroke

When will this dark lipstick meme end? It looks retarded.

you realize dark lipstick has literally always been a thing right
its not some recent trend

its 1 am here im fucking tired but cant sleep, im sry if im fucking unconcentrated

>wait its not vortex, i meant that center parted shit
i still dont understand what this meant
i also dont understand what vortex could supposed to mean in the original post
"how did she manage to change her center part" still doesnt make sense

Thanks user.

I honestly can't wait for her new album and I hope shes start acting happy again like she was when first started her career.

Also Oh No! is her best song.

im talking about the line she has on her head. this shit

yeah she went through some uncomfortable phases. She was happy in TFJ. In EH she was really stressed and unhappy and in FROOT she was free.

my most favourite songs are Rootless, Froot The Family Jewels, Every song from Give me the Money, Fear and Loathing, Obssesions, Happy, Cant Pin me down, nearly every song she made

i know
but what do you mean by "how did she manage to change" it
you realize the line is just decided by how you comb/brush your hair right

alright its time for me to go to sleep

>you will never a Marina

goodnight user
have sweet dreams about marina's confusing hair

I don't see how she's supposed to be so perfect, she's average at best (with make up)

i accepted this fate a very long time ago.
sweet dreams is all i have left

thank you, until the next Marina thread!

>average at best

>get out

could you imagine her painted up like a clown and then having her stomp your balls with clown shoes

tee hee

only does anal

even better.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Marina, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot boyfriend (he just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Lana is better

>twenty four years old
>still doesn't know to have the seat up and her pants down
she really is indian