#slay

easily the most overrated pop star in the past 20 years

i shit on her

nigger satan lady

>needed an army of people to write a pop album
>omg what a genius yaaas slay me queen

who?

Beeyonsaey

In 20 years her S/T and Lemonade will be modern classics.

mbdtf

WE

itt: white men mad because the success of a black woman
continue the buthurt, i love it
white men really deserve to be stepped on, no empathy for this shitty arrogant race

YASSS QUEEN SLAAY

Dressing like Queen Elizabeth.

That's cultural appropriation.

Another Kanye West playbook motherfucker. Whatever it takes to keep her talentless ass in the limelight, whatever edgy stunt it takes to keep her there this week.

she did it in 2013 for tour promo you fucking imbred moron

Die leftist scum.

FLAWLESS

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Why do we cheer when the nerd stands up to the bully, but not when the bully pummels the nerd?

Until Sup Forums can answer that question, they're never going to understand racism.

WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY

AND IF YOU THINK WE CAN'T

WE'LL ALWAYS FIND A WAY

THAT'S WHY THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD

>yfw "bullies" were invented by the left solely to make this argument

TOCH MY DICK BITCH

BELIEVE IN

Sup Forums thinks that they're being bullied by the howible wewish weftists yet simultaneously regard themselves as super alpha cool boys because they're low intellect dumbfucks; p sure that's why they don't get racism

also nazism etc

mfw I realized leftists have been controlling society since the dawn of man.

Well at least since 1960.

That whole slavery thing probably facilitated a lot of bullying desu

It wasn't really called "bullying" then. But you know who rooted for the slaves and helped them to freedom? White christian Republicans.

>But you know who rooted for the slaves and helped them to freedom? White christian Republicans.

Even a non-American such as myself knows the democrats and republican parties switched platforms a century or so ago.

>even a
You'd be more expected than an american to believe that lie. We had like 4 Democratic senators and David Duke actually switch parties. The rest of them got voted out after the South started becoming less racist.

>this is how normies really justify wacko republican politicians

Normies are the ones who think republicans are evil because they were told so.

even non-fundamentalist republicans think fundamentalist republicans are evil though

By republican you mean? There are several factions in the Republican Party, none of which I think has institutional racism in their platform.

kill yourself pathetic alt righter

YAS QUEEN #SLAY YAS

>man

it's men you sexist piggot

Me? I like Kelly Rowland better.

she's so beautiful

OMFG YAS IM PRAYIN RIGHT MOW

GARNET

I pray for her every day I swear

>you will never be Jake
>you will never cuck Jay and pipe out Be all night long after he invites you out to floor side seats of his NBA team

PURPLE MIDGET

BLEACHED

fucking faggots
>>>/sug/

all the haters should be slayed