Fucking liberalfag here to take questions

Fucking liberalfag here to take questions.

Providing some shit so I can grab your attention.

Captcha is a fucking bitch.

Most of this samus shit was from an /h/ thread that I'm sure is still up.

More Samus pls, liberalfag

Why are you a liberalfag?

Grew up in a progressive household mostly.

Sorry if I end up repeating a few,can't really keep track.

Define traits, characteristics, and examples of what you mean by "progressive".

What does being a liberalfag mean to you?

>Also more samus pls

I'm actually kinda right compared to the rest of my family.
Progressive,to me,means moving out of tradition.
Will keep the samus train rolling.

Running low on samus furl,might take a brake to get a few more from /h/ or gelbooru.

Although I consider myself more right than most around me, I'm about HERE, middle of the square, last I took the test, too lazy to redo it again or find the original pic.

>moving out of tradition.
Like what? Examples pls

How hard is Commiefiornia about to fuck itself with these anti-gun laws they're passing, namely the recent CCW prevention?

Radicalism is something I like to see. Even if I don't agree with it (trump's wall comes to mind) I appreciate the honesty and Radicalism.
Even though walls have been around for more than a few 1000 years.

I'm actually pretty chill with guns.

Morrigan makes my peepee feel funny.

Would I be correct if I were to conclude that from what you just said, Trump is "progressive"? If not, please explain.

>Radicalism is something I like to see.
Please give examples

Guns are okay, I still love guns, but I'm hurt that Christina Grimmie was murdered by a fucker who used handguns.

RIP Christina Grimmie

From my view,trump is conservative progressive.
Of course,that's not the common definition. Most use liberal progressive.
If you try to change something originally thought to be unchangeable,then I'd consider that pretty radical.

Is it okay that I like masturbating to Morrigan?

my father is a huge SJW. I've learned to deal with most libtards everything but the most extreme.

today got into an argument with him, when he said "nobody has the right to rape a women." and I said. "nobody has a right to rape ANYONE" and he was like "but you can't rape a women" I'm like, but you can rape a 10 year old boy, because ya know, not a girl. Only girls get raped. and he's like "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT" he always gets this angry ass tone when he knows he's been caught on his bullshit. and he's the type of old dude who reads everything he fucking sees on facebook, and repeats it as facts IRL. its the most annoying thing ever, before facebook he would just bullshit everything and at least he would use somewhat reasonable thought making his shit up, now its just straight up shit-talking.

moral of the story, stay a liberalfag if you want, just don't lose actual common sense.

Examples please. You're being extremely vague here, liberalfag.

Also, what do you think about the fuss over trans people in public bathrooms?

Running out of samus.
Sorry user,but there's a pretty active samus thread over at /h/ you might be interested in if you go deep enough.

Say you wanted to make everyone use a unisex bathroom when everyone is accustomed to using either male or female.
That's radical.
Pretty SJW-y,but radical and progressive.
I think you just should go to the bathroom with the gender you associate with. If you associate with a non-binary,then I can't say much.
Also I ran out of samus.