Just turned 18. what do i do?

just turned 18. what do i do?

take up chain smoking

Came here to say this.
Girls dig guys who have smoking addictions.

not a big fan of smoking. call me a faggot, but i like to vape instead

Expose yourself to your local elementary school yelling "I'm a man now"

post your first nude here

my girlfriend actually doesn't like smoking either

Dubs decide

Faggot.

Join the military. It's pretty fun, and a great way to get out of your hometown for a few years. Plus good pay and benefits with free college when you get out. Also, it can teach a lot of life skills.

Mine either.

Have sex with a underage girl who is 17 years and 364 days. You go to jail.

actually, the age of consent where i'm at is 16. i don't think i'd get in trouble for that

an hero

actually true

Post dick pics.

Since* 2 months

probably would if i had one

Also forgot to mention spent all my f'ing money on the IT college course so what do with no money.

Eh, Smoke a cig, get laid, and go to a strip club. not for any particular reason, just to say youve gone to one. Thats basically what i did when i turned 18.

one of the reasons i'm nervous to start college (but we (my parents and i) are saving up money for aie (or digipen, but most likely aie right now)).

look up some budgeting tips and go out to do things that are on the cheap. even looking up life hack shit helps a lot

post pussy pics then

True indeed , looks good on paper if your finding a job or going to apply for a university

sit there and wight till you're 21

I recommend choosing carefully if you go that route, youll either love or hate the military based on your job and your branch.

realise that you're fucked because your 18 and on Sup Forums, you wanted pussy you'd have had it by now welcome to the Sup Forumstard brigade

Mine doesn't

Post tits please

tits or gtfo

you're a faggot

Smoke 4g of weed!