Why can't the Dutch and the Moroccans get along with each other?

Why can't the Dutch and the Moroccans get along with each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)#Murder
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/09/geert-wilders-found-guilty-in-hate-speech-trial-but-no-sentence-imposed
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/04/moroccan-footballer-issues-an-actual-problem-sports-minister-says/
youtu.be/Lzre2nmLiBM
youtube.com/watch?v=WabvZ4bpWAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moroccans discriminate. So we discriminate them back. Pretty much. But considering they are 2% of the population it's a game they cannot win.

They are now effectively being excluded from society.
And some politicians are talking about deporting them.

Because moroccans live in places that are full of moroccans. I don't mean like full on hispanic ghettos like in the US where there are no white people. But either way because they live side by side, there's a lot more room for disdain than friendship if you don't step outside. There's also a prison problem with moroccans and generally speaking the moroccans here are also more devout muslims so there's that gap as well.

>Moroccans behave like assholes
>they are criminal
>act like victims, while being the criminals
>Moroccans hate blacks, asians, homosexuals, whites etc
>disrespect people on the street
>more than 50% has come in contact with the police and they form the biggest group in prison
>all terrorists are Moroccans
>they are entitled and loud
>they are prone to low intelligence and schizofrenia
>live off welfare
>have a terrible accent
>can't speak proper Dutch in general
>pretend they are still Moroccan and not Dutch
geeh

In a recent poll where they asked if people wanted more Moroccans, less Moroccans or if people were neutral only 3% of the population wanted more Moroccans.

Also, when Theo van Gogh was killed by a Muslim terrorist in 2004 it was pretty much the end of tolerance for Muslims here. That's also when Wilders started his own party and campaign to ban the Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)#Murder

This was the last time Moroccans were accepted.

>In a recent poll where they asked if people wanted more Moroccans, less Moroccans

I thought asking that was illegal in the nederlands?

HOlland is caliphate but they are not so much into PC

The free speech laws usually only care about the context in which things are said.

It's illegal if you do it as part of hate speech.
It's not illegal if you just want to poll the situation.

This guy was criminally prosecuted for asking political rally goers for asking that exact question - do you want more or less moroccans

MINDER! MINDER! MINDER!

inb4 v&

He was convicted two weeks ago. And sentenced to no punishment.

But its extremely dangerous to label political speech (ex. a politician asking the public about their sentiments on immigration policy) as "hate speech" -- in every civilization where political speech was stunted by a monoculture, you've seen it turn to tyranny (ex. USSR sending capitalists to gulags, Nazi Germany shutting down leftists as "traitors", Pol Pot being pol pot...)

Soon it will be hate speech to merely suggest any limits on immigration figures for being racist.

>The Dutch far-right leader Geert Wilders has been found guilty of inciting discrimination against Dutch Moroccans
>However, the court cleared Wilders of the charge of inciting hatred and imposed no fine or sentence, ruling that a criminal conviction was sufficient punishment for a politician in Wilders’ position.
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/09/geert-wilders-found-guilty-in-hate-speech-trial-but-no-sentence-imposed

Still, he wasn't acquitted. The fact that he was convicted speaks volumes, regardless of the sentence.

I'd be less concerned if the context wasn't political ... ie. a teacher telling his students that moroccans are bad and we need less of them

Inside the parliament we have absolute freedom of speech. But not outside of parliament.

Spain used to be a Moroccan caliphate. Coincidence? I think not.

really makes you think

I feel like football's a space where they have to be at least somewhat integrated because there are so many good moroccan players, but are they a part of the fan culture anywhere?

Some Dutch football clubs refuse to play football against clubs with lots of Moroccan-Dutch players due to their bad sportmanship.

same for the islanders/surinamese too really, who i never hear about in the politics at all one way or another

>pretend they are still Moroccan and not Dutch
Some truth to that though

Moroccan players in the Netherlands all have a tendency to fail very hard

They all have great technical ability but no discipline or intelligence so they rarely make it big

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/04/moroccan-footballer-issues-an-actual-problem-sports-minister-says/

found this too, p interesting even though i just skimmed it

books.google.com/books?id=5sBYCwAAQBAJ&pg=PA136&dq="the amateur football club among ourselves"

You know, I vote for Wilders. In the past Moroccans behaved terrible, while the Dutch people gave them every opportunity to develop themselves.
But these days their opportunities are slowly being taken away from them. If things keep going as they do, soon Moroccans won't be accepted anywhere at all anymore. It's going to become increasingly difficult for them to recover from their situation.

Luckily as Dutch people start to hate Moroccans more, it seems Moroccans seem to try harder to prove themselves in a positive way.

I think they are feeling the heat.

Turks are quite a bit better desu. Way less crime and dependency on welfare than Moroccans, and lots of them are small business owners. Downside is their retarded nationalism and blind love for Erdogan, which is both funny but also dangerous as he opposes Western values quite strongly. The whole leftist multiculti assimilation dream has been dead for years now, so the only way to fix that is dismantling this whole parallel state they have been creating with double passports, Turkish mosques, Turkish schools etc. The same for Moroccans obviously, although the main problem with them is crime.

Wrong board

The Moroccan problem isn't even the crime. They just behave like assholes. Which is a lot more visible than crime.

aren't they by now basically the same?

Is that you, Jesse Klaver?

Their cucked babies are

His girlfriend Daphne Romani is Italian though.

No, but what you're spouting is blind hatred and full of shit.
It's a small minority you're talking about. The smallest minority is also the loudest hence they get the most attention.

Your average Moroccan and Turk aren't loud and a nationalistic cocksucker as you claim to.
I'm willing to bet you don't know any Moroccan/Turk except for that one time you got cucked by one in high school.

that kid looks pretty white tbqh

Don't worry. We only want to deport a small minority of the Dutch population as well. The ones with a double passport.

Cucking them all one by one

Moroccan genes are weak

For some reason I see the Dutch as tall looking kikes.

>Indonesian Dutch turns out white
>Moroccan Dutch turns out white
Is there anything superior Dutch genes cannot do?

youtu.be/Lzre2nmLiBM

Morrocan girls are nice yes?

Soon Moroccan parents will regret getting that double passport at birth. Inshallah

Because Nederlanders are cucks. Man up.

>blind hatred
Not really, where the hatred in ?

>a small minority
Have you seen the crime stats on Moroccan youth?

>I'm willing to bet you don't know any Moroccan/Turk
I lived in Bos en Lommer and studied at the HvA. I know plenty of them. Turks are incredibly nationalistic, they mostly watch Turkish tv, listen to Turkish music and they speak Turkish among each other. I don't mind, just don't pretend like it's the opposite. They dislike Gülen for creating a parallel state but they're guilty of the same.

Lol at this autistic twat that probably never goes outside. Did you get bullied by a turk in primary school?

i'm (pleasantly) surprised there weren't any bad attacks on gulen people in europe

low bar but still

Because Moroccans are human filth.

>yfw Muslims are considered to be inferior to blacks in the Netherlands

The part with love for Erdogan is wrong. They just prefer Erdogan over Gulen.
They're nationalistic yes, but not in a way that it's causing hindrance. Americans are for example pretty nationalistic too.

Pic related is how you often see Turkish flags hanged next to a Dutch one. They're integrated, not assimilated.

>Have you seen the crime stats on Moroccan youth?
I have. For every 10.000 people, 106 people are Dutch. 572 are Moroccan and 656 are Antillean. I don't know about Turks and Indonesians, but criminals are generally foreigners.
Probably has a lot to do with first generation parents that have no idea how to integrate their children into society.

The newer generation is okay. They learned their children about the values and norms of the Netherlands and are less likely to commit crime.

>they mostly watch Turkish tv, listen to Turkish music and they speak Turkish among each other

All true, and with each other yes. They speak Dutch whenever there's a non-Turkish person present tho. They're quite nationalistic, but like I said not in a way it's causing hindrance.

I second this, although I can't believe I'm actually saying this: Turks... are... more... human... more.. ci-vi-lised...and at least they contribute to our society by being small business owners and being less likely to go full durka. Still: they are not exempt from that, we have lots of Turkish durkas too, and you all saw what happened to the Russian ambassador.

However, I find that as a civilised man, I must also state the things as they are. And that is that Moroccans, and North-Africans in general, are pure filth, much more than Turks.

We actually made an arrangement with Morocca so that their criminals get send back to sit out their sentence in Morocco. They're much more afraid of their own jails, that seems to help a little bit.

Women are always the first to collaborate with the enemy. They are dumb second-rate citizens and should have never received the right to vote imho.

is that a pentagram on their flag?

The girl is a migrant herself.

I've lived in the poorest Arabo-Turkish area in my city, a ghetto basically, for 15 years. You're not fooling me m8.

Same in Belgium. I'd take Congolese over muslims any day of the week. I've got to hand it to them, they're mostly decent people. Hands down.

Well, our blacks are from the former Dutch Kingdom. And not from French warzones.

dutch women and morrocans get along fine

I can't argue with this. One of the reasons why I feel a lot of contempt for women in general. Dumb whores most of them.

Erdogan got 80% of the Turkish-Dutch votes during the presidential election. I'd say he is quite loved.
Is nationalism a hindrance in day to day life? No. Hindrance to their people being fully accepted into the society? Yes, certainly in combination with the blind love for Erdogan and following everything he says. Try talking to one about politics or economics in Turkey. They'll blame the West and Israel for everything and Erdogan simply cannot do anything wrong.

Regarding those stats:
>Met name mannen van Marokkaanse herkomst tussen de 18 en 25 worden vaak van misdrijven verdacht. 20,3 procent van hen werd in 2012 van een of meer misdrijven verdacht. Dat is meer dan vier keer zo veel als bij autochtone mannen van dezelfde leeftijd (4,5 procent).
>Van de jongens van Marokkaanse herkomst tussen de 12 en de 17 werd 13,1 procent in 2012 verdacht van een misdrijf. Dat is vijf keer zo veel als onder autochtone jongens (2,6 procent).

So actually the younger generation is even worse, since among the 12-17 age group they are 5x more likely to be suspect of a crime compared to white Dutch, while in the 18-25 age group this is 4x more likely.

Those are the guys that will tell you they have the moral high-ground because they're muslim. At the same time they sell shitty cocaine and heroin and rob "kufr" old ladies in broad daylight.

The hypocrisy is real. And this is the same among leftists too; "I defend women's and gay rights AND I defend islam!"

True, they don't have a clue what islam is and what it stands for

They just hope they get to fuck dumb bitches when they say stupid shit like that.

I'd bet you live in some 99% Dutch place.

They can get you in a bit of trouble though

That, or he is one of them.

Yeah that would have been my second guess.

Note that there is not one Moroccan to defend himself in this thread, except the one that LARPs as a Dutchman. That says enough about the reality of the situation, doesn't it?

>Moroccans defending themselves

This triggers the dutchie

youtube.com/watch?v=WabvZ4bpWAM

I see what you did there.