Was I wrong to cheat?

Was I wrong to cheat?
No this isn't bait, I need help.

My girlfriend is very cute, but very shy and doesn't go out a lot.
She let me go to a party last night and I fucked up, Sup Forums, really bad.
There is this girl in work that keeps trying to fuck me and I keep saying no because I love my girlfriend and I've always been loyal.

She was at the party.
They decided to play spin the bottle but I didn't want to play so I just sat there in amusement that grown ass people take orders from a bottle.

The bottle just so happened to land on the girl and I felt s ping of jealousy (I have no idea why) that someone else would kiss her.

But
The bottle landed on me
I insisted I wasn't playing but peer pressure took over and we made out.

Over the course of the night things got cosy.

This girl is a 6/10 at most (pic related)
She would be a 10/10 if it wasn't for piercings and the fact she smokes.

So she went out to smoke and I followed her

We started making out again but she sat on my lap
One thing leads to another and we end up fucking in this persons back garden.

The rest is a drunken blur, all I know is that I really regret it and I don't know what to do.

I was thinking maybe odd dubs gets to decide what I text my girlfriend and we do a text post?

Will post pics of chat
TLDR: I fucked someone other then my gf and I need /b: to help me break it to her (odd dubs)

I have my read notifications off

Personally, I haven't fucked anyone while dating but have made out, told GF she forgave me but never really has gotten over it, I mean it was a cunt thing to do but I explained why and we had a break then got back together while its not quite the same I felt alot better telling her.

Dude.. that's fucked

Sorry m8, but why did you let them peer pressure you? Jesus Christ man what are you in high school? You should just tell the truth. It's gonna be hard but it's the only way you can save your relationship aND hopen forgiveness. I wish you luck OP

Why would you call her le gf on your phone. Fake

Me again, Just read the picture. 'Hey princess' the reply being ' Good morning gorgeous' Is this a lesbian relationship cause this looks like quality B8 not

>Was I wrong to cheat?
didn't read

the answer is yes

do you care about morality is the real question

>sat there in amusement that grown ass people take orders from a bottle
>The bottle landed on me
>peer pressure took over

kys

Come suck my dick princess and taste your friend

checked

Samefag again. And don't tell me you don't wanna give away personal info when you posted a pic of the girl you had a fling with

hey babe last night i fucked this slut and she put her finger in my bum i kinda liked it hehe xd can we try it when im home?

Trips don't lie OP

Just shut the fuck up about it, it's done and you can't do shit about it.
It's nice to fuck someone else sometimes.

roll

WINRAR go for it op, be this time at least no fag

Your relationship is over.

Do not say a thing

Hey pleb i hate you so i fucked another Chick , deal wit it , bot it nigga, now suck my dick, which is only 0,5 " long, for i am mighty op , the fegit of fegots, cocksucker of cocksuckers, i have spoken, operino out.

Could have stopped at any time. Your weak willpower makes you susceptible to this type of behavior in the future. You have a lifetime of failed relationships ahead of you and are the bread and butter for therapists like me.

spin the bottle? yeah, there's no fucking way you're over 18

Its fake as fuck.

Knock knock, whos there? Your son is kill mam the driver was an alcohol, and i fucked an other grill, we'll bang okay?

Sup Tylar

>Spin the bottle

Fucking bait.

It bothers me that it seems like you are trying to justify your actions by saying it was all ''peer pressure'', how old are you?

For sure you need to tell your girlfriend. You screwed up user. Do not tell her by text tho. If my bf would have cheated on me, I wouldn't want to hear it by a written message, I would want him to say it irl.

first rule of cheating. you never ever tell your gf/wife. you go to the grave with that shit unless you get caught, then its most likely over. if you tell them, they will never trust you again. itll be pointless even being in a relationship with no trust at that point, other than youre both too lazy and comfortable to move on despite the relationship being dead

pretty much this. whats funny is that girls will keep going for guys like this, while faithful decent guys are ignored. the female race as a whole is just generally fucked up completely in every way. thats why the divorce rate is so high now

>never ever tell your gf/wife
are you serious? This is the worst possible advise you can give this dude. Yes it's probably over but that is for a reason, a good one at that.

if you're going to be unfaitful, don't waste your gf's lifetime while you're out there just doing whatever the heck you want without thinking of the consequences.

Grow the hell up.

fucking white knight faggot. humans wernt meant to be tied down to 1 person. were barely evolved apes and apes dont hookup for life with 1 other ape.

>This is the worst possible advise you can give this dude

the thing is; once a cheat always a cheat. i can confirm

Say you where drugged like someone spiked your drink and something happens but you don't know what

it's ok to have a mindset like this but then don't get into a freaking relationship, unless you decide it to be an open relationship.

but yea, if you desperately want to be in a relationship and sleep with tons of other girls, good luck. See how that works out for you.

exactly. once you break that mental threshhold, theres no going back. you are officially an asshole with no morals or empathy.

its hilarious. i know this dude who cheated on his gf so fucking much he was leaving bread crumbs everywhere. this bitch ended up marrying him and having his child. this nigga was literally still fucking bitches while he was engaged. i even fucked one of them as her rebound when she figured out hed never be with her seriously

Don't tell her, you fucking idiot! What she doesn't know won't her. As long as it's not a regular habit of cheating, a once off mistake can remain a secret.

moralfag beta queer. The world isn't black and white.

>once a cheat always a cheat. i can confirm

t.16 year old whose Goth girlfriend left him despite all the poems he wrote.

So you say it's wrong to hold on to morals because there are tons of asshats like you walking around the earth? That's an easy mindset.

Fucking omega cuck alert. You don't really love her or you wouldn't have done that shit op.

sup tyler, now ya doin mah boi

If you aren't married, it isn't cheating, it's conquering.

>le gf
Go kill yourself, le faggot.

Just keep your g/f and enjoy the knowledge that you fucked some other girl. It's not like you won't do it again and it's not like she won't fuck some other guy someday. Everyone fucks someone else. Do you faggots learn nothing growing up?

this

Yeah, you don't have any idea what a white knight actually is.

Need more pics of the slut

Kicking yourself and destroying a relationship you want because of a mistake made when you were not in your right mind is not the moral highground.

I've never cheated, although I've had a few opportunities. I just don't think it NEEDS to be told to the partner if it's a once off random thing. It will only do more harm than good. You're the asshat if you think morals are a simple off/on switch.

>Was I wrong to cheat?

Stopped reading: yes.

You wanted to be with someone else, so at least have the decency to inform your significant other.

She is going to find out. I guarantee it. Well, OP, confront her, get it all done and see. You made a mistake, you suffer the consequences, just be fair.

or not, if you don't care about morals

Use it as a reason for her to stop leaving the kitchen.

No, actually I think you didn't understand me correctly. You are absolutely right, most likely the relationship will be irreparably changed after admitting to cheating and she will never feel the same, she will most likely, even if it is just subconsciously, develop trust issues and he will have to live with hurting her.

I never said anything about morality being an off/on switch(?) but I think that, being in a relationship, you made a deal with each other. If that deal is to love only one another and only be intimate with the other person then you crushed that moral when cheating.

If you then broke the promise, you should face it and tell her.

It all depends on what those two promised each other. If he promised to love only her and to only be with her, then he broke it and he should be upfront about it.

If you tell her, you will feel free of guilt but she will be devastated( if she loves you)

If you don't tell her, she will be happy but you will feel guilty.

So, who deserves to feel bad?

>She is going to find out. I guarantee it.
Nope. Who really cares in the end? This isn't OPs soulmate or some shit.