>rethinking supid choice
>did complete 180 on life after reaching.verge of death
....>student pilot
What do

Inb4 9/11 jokes
I'm a new person after that experience
>ASK ME ANYTHING

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

I did the same a couple of years ago, what did you take? Did you wake up tied to a bed? How the fuck are you out already???? They kept me in for 3 months.

how many final flashes have you done in your life time?

Glad to hear OP, the world would've missed you

if at first you don't succeed, try again

I don't know but I'm guessing it's cause I'm OP

I feel like you're foreign because of your bad sentence structure, but I honestly don't know, so you're a faggot and lurk more

This, and stream it this time. Use a gun.

tits or gtfo
only girls are that bad at killing themselves

I'm an ausfag they let us out early but make sure I'm attended to by a psyche ...i tried to OD on prescription painkillers but didn't work so i was found

>hanging
Right before i was dead after my little sister walked in my room asking to play pokemon and saw her big brother hanging like a fucking pinata...she saved my life

Honestly i was just thinking about my mum and little sister...

Did you consider killing yourself again after seeing the hospital bill?

Ausfag hard to acquire firearms

What's the point of living? The only reason I haven't become an hero is that I'm too much of a pussy to try.

Aus govt helps and my dad is well off, millions in housing but last night was the culmination of a lifetime of disappointment in my own eyes

I'm a guy and yes i did fail but it was obe of those things you know

o.O What pain killers exactly? That ones kinda hard to get the doseage wrong. I assume they hit you with narcad?

I tried benzos, woke up in hospital 37 hours later missing two days of memory. -__-

Also, what made you change your mind so quickly? It's been three years and I'm still not sure I want to be here. What this an emotional thing? For me it was more practical. Only way out of chronic life long pain.

Australian soz i didn't know my sentence was that shit

What did you learn?

If you think you're a new person you're retarded. You'll go back to the same way of thinking, being depressed, etc.
Do us all a favor and don't fail next time, faggot.

Tylenol/asprin but it wasn't fun and didn't feel too fuckinn good stilk have a headache...at the time i was lkike fuck it....proceeded to hang myself

Not to make it painful and slow nexttime "if" tthere is one....

I like to think I'm a new person. In my hallucinations nearing death i had a nivana moment with myself....i am changed

Thank you

Yea that will never work. ASA toxcity won't kill you. Neither chronic nor acute. I take 200 tylenol 1's every four days. That's 60,000 mg acetaminophen(asprin) 1,600 mg codeine 3,000mg caffine. This won't kill you either.

So what made you change your mind so quickly though?

The last thing i saw before i blacked out into the void was my 9year old sister with a charmander toy in her hand looking up at me
>heart broke just as i blacked out
>wasn't her fault
>why did she witness her big brother hang himself
>faded into oblivion feeling my body relax into the Rope
I couldn't help thinking avout my little sister ans my mum
>woke up in hospital
>she's there with charimander
>user why were you hanging?
got alot of questions to answer, I'm gonna try...killing yourself is easy but facing your problems is hard. And i plan to face all my shit head on...don't ever wabt to feel what i felt when i saw my little sister looked me in my eyes her pale blue eyes set in greif as i faded from life hanging off the ground.

Congratulations OP hope you live a long and happy life

Don't do it.

Thanks user, will try harder

Why? Life is garbage.

When you fade into nothingness you will regret not trying or changing what yoy could've changed and how you could've done it...trust me. Change it now. Before you find yourself in a regrettable shoe.

Why don't people know how to greentext anymore?

look at you, and you call yourself me
pathetic

you're just an empty shell of me, in a couple of mins you'll fade out of existence.

Killing yourself is the easiest thing to do, and you somehow managed to fuck that up. Way to be a complete failure.

These dubs say otherwise fag.

I'm glad i fucked that up.....truthfully, now i feel like I'm free i can unload onto the psyche coming in to check on me tomorrow..