Hey America, how are those laxed gun laws working out for you

Hey America, how are those laxed gun laws working out for you....

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/06/12/shooting-orlando-club/85785254/
rt.com/news/346278-orlando-night-club-shooting/
abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-injuries-shooting-orlando-nightclub-police/story?id=39789552
euronews.com/2016/06/12/usa-mass-shooting-reported-at-gay-nightclub-in-orlando-gunman-said-to-be-holding-several-hostages-local-media-reports/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been a straight man who used common sense all my life, never had a problem.

Isis?

the lord has sent the shooter to purge the homosexuals from our beautiful country

America.....
>go in gun store.
>Look at guns.
>See gun special, buy this particular gun get second gun for half price.
>Leave gun store with 2 guns.

Well its florida so

Orlando bro here, its obvious that people need guns more than ever.

>Pulse is a gay bar, probably not a lot of CC holders in that crowd....

Shame. If even 2 or 3 of the hostages had exercised their 2nd amendment right to carry a concealed firearm....they'd probably be on their way home by now

it's embarrassing.

How is that feeling of never winning so much as a silver medal in the Olympics?

I don't even care what country you're from you're not USA or Russia who cheats like crazy.

Even China gets one or two

Florida doesn't count.

"leave gun store with two guns" theres a waiting period man

You'd troll either way

How's licking boot working out for you?

>someone gets shot
>clearly the fault of the person without a gun

this argument is about as logical as setting a house on fire and killing the people inside, and saying "well they shouldn't have been inside the house"

Then again you're not even reading this, nor will you ever bother considering a point of view other than your own so I'm wasting time.

tldr you are incompetent and I pity you, and the difficult life you must have

Hey retard, how's switzerlands laxed gun laws working out for them?

Don't assign a bullshit excuse to the problem. It's not guns, it's niggers, a useless education system and a medical community who do nothing but push pills.

Where did both World Wars take place primarily? Ironic isnt it.

The problem is not guns, the problem is the percentage of absolutely miserable depressed retards in america. They have a mental health problem.

>world wars
Well golly gee cunt, who knows

haha top kek

The Lord Allah

No one knows how to open their eyes. Unless this guy is from the future. It's 4:30 am in Florida.

no, allah likes homosexuals

>linking medicine and mass shootings
>implying that HCPS just push pills
No user, our country just has a major ignorance problem. You are clearly part of it.

>sky news . com . au
It's like you're actually a fucking moron.

False flag operation

It's not 630 pm in AU.

Why doesn't America just convert to Islam and get it over with, all the misogynistic homophobic retards will be happier committing jihad anyway

Op here, I live in Australia, so technically speaking i am from the future i suppose ?

great, i carry mine every day and feel safe wherever i go, thanks for asking cuck eurofag!

not in a free state, you cuck.

I think Switzerland actually issues guns to all citizens.

Why do people continue to have these debates with other randoms on the internet?

Don't you cunts get tired of saying the same shit shooting after shooting?

Beautiful country? Next you'll be telling me that pig shit is a nutritious way to start the day.

a nightclub in orlando at 4am? its obviously nigger/spic related shenanigans

because allah loves little boys to fuck and that shit ain't right

Just check for this news, and it false.

Except i'm in NSW and it's, right now, 6:35pm.

Hey France how is that 0 tolerance gun policy going?

aus has 3 time zones

They do.

Mandatory military service for a year, you keep your rifle and sidearm upon leaving.

Almost every single citizen in switzerland has a gun.
Hear of their mass shootings?

It's because their country isn't a shithole. The guns have nothing to do with it.

Got a windows 8 notification that opened up windows news. nigger idgaf fucking gays

This happened at The Plaza in Orlando. FYI im literally in walking distance and didnt here a thing lmao

REFUGEES WELCOME!!!!!!

It truely is

hear*

fml

He was standing his ground. The shooting was justified. As per Florida law.

nsw kill yourself faggot

Geography major. He must be.

Supreme court said a concealed weapon isn't covered by the 2nd amendment

I live in Australia, and since the government realised that the general population, was full of retards that had access to guns they said no more guns.

In America it would be basically political death if they took away the "right to bare arms" so nothing gets done and you have an efficient way of controlling your population growth.

Nice work America, keep killing your fellow man.

Stay mad your state is irrelevant

hey user.. i have to a assume your a eurofag.. why dont you worry about the assault rate and rape rate of your country first?

your attempted humor is retarded, since zimmerman was in the right and actually was justified in shooting, morally and legally

i could leave a store with as many guns as i could afford.

Literally never seen a deal like this. The fuck have I been missing out on?

Future full of homosexuals and deadly animals

> is about as logical as setting a house on fire and killing the people inside, and saying "well they shouldn't have been inside the house

No, the argument is summed up with one simple question.

During a mass shooting, would you rather have a gun of your own, or not?

Are you retarded? I mean you are trying to defend the US so probably. Both of those are way fucking worse in the US.

I never assigned blame to any of the victims you pompous little shit.

Police responded almost immediately, yet still dozens of people are fucking dead. Stop trying to disarm the law abiding citizens, the police aren't always gonna be 2 feet away when you need them.

There's a reason nobody goes and shoots up NRA meetings.

seeing how we have over 300million and your country probably european is less than 50 population counts

maybe, guys meant to have a bomb.

SCANNER CONFIRMS MIDDLE EASTERN MALE

"Agent needs a translator immediately. Arabic translator ASAP."

ITS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

Killing each other with guns somewhat curbs population growth. Maybe, kinda, not really.

That's why there's 200,000 registered guns in NSW alone and it's possible to buy an illegal 9mm glock for under $1200 with ammo.

It's also why despite some US states banning .50BMG rifles, they're 100% legal in all australian states with just a typical A+B license.

OP here, i live in Australia.
We have our share of problems, just not mass shootings anymore.....

They're working flawlessly. 20 more dead fags

aus isn't gay, average guys in aus still think gays are disgusting and the butt of jokes

why are you so mad?

Wat??

No constitutional right to bare arms moron

>tldr
>makes no point, just ad hominem and strawman
>tries to act like he won anyway
you are 12.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/06/12/shooting-orlando-club/85785254/

rt.com/news/346278-orlando-night-club-shooting/

abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-injuries-shooting-orlando-nightclub-police/story?id=39789552

euronews.com/2016/06/12/usa-mass-shooting-reported-at-gay-nightclub-in-orlando-gunman-said-to-be-holding-several-hostages-local-media-reports/

The fuck news site you look at? Digg?

>Hey America, how are those laxed gun laws working out for you....

Pretty good, considering the homicide rate has been in decline for 30 years.

Now, please tell me more about how I should base my opinions on inflammatory new stories and not statistics.

eh so was the gay nightclub shooter. they gays attacked first.

Would really prefer to just run away is that an option

>"Agent needs a translator immediately. Arabic translator ASAP."
guns are working better than immigration, apparently

Nice work Australia, keep letting people break into your home at will and freak out at the slightest semblance of a weapon.

A few less mentally ill people, pretty good thanks OP, you faggot.

Fuck me you're an autist. Please kys

I'm willing to bet at least $100 that you've never actually been to Switzerland

Americans are like the muscley kid with downs...he's nice most of the time...but he can retard hulk at any minute.

europe, the middle east, china, japan. every continent bar aus and antarctica.

are these the same news about Christina Grimmie death?

Pretty easy to compare the United States with a few cherry picked countries that are completely different when is comes to racial diversification or population.

Violent crime rates and crime rates involving guns dropped dramatically

Oh go fuck yourself.
Those who give up freedom in the same of safety will end up with neither and in this new modern West we need personal weapons more then ever since civility and intelligence is tending downwards.
Freedom entails risks and I will happily accept the fact that I "could" be part of the .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of deaths over any recent decade caused by mass shootings or crazy people in return for a constitutional freedom that all Americans have had for our entire history.
I bet you're the kind of faggot who would let the Government put padded gloves on your hands and a camera dildo up your ass for the sake of improved safety.
Besides 99.9% of gun crimes are using stolen weapons and are committed by crazy niggers or gang members.
Nuke the Black parts of Chicago and like 85% of gun crimes would disappear.

They have abbos not homos. Much worse.

And during the mass shooting, how will you know which of the retards brandishing a weapon is the 'bad guy'?

Canadian Fag here. I own 3 firearms they are locked up 24/7 unless I am using them for hunting or protection against animals. Only time I carry them is if I am out horse backing into town and even then I disassemble them and drop it off at the police station. Give them 24 hours notice saying I will be coming by and dropping it off. Repeated many of times. Issue isn't the guns its the fact that they allow retards to own guns. Oh you got a drug and mental issue? GUNS FOR YOU! I am perfectly clean and have no mental issues no drinking problems nothing. I've even given the cops my firearms before because I felt I wasn't mentally safe with them. (Depression) So yeah. Issue isn't the guns its the retards with guns Murica giving retards guns.

u.r. wrong. look it up bud. huge increase in violent crime. in your arab infested shithole

An user who knows his shit. Keep fighting the good fight.

>deadly animals
Koala bears? Kangaroos?

Just read this in the news. Immediately went over to be to read this inevitable thread.

Shoot them both...problem solved :) one dead edgy virgin and one dead bible bashing NRA fag

What sad pit are you messaging from

Yeah and 100% of your Freedom was taken away.
Have fun being told what you can't and can own by your rulers while they walk around with armed guards and the protection of the military.

no, the man is right. you queers have posted four of these threads in the last 10 minutes inbetween your boi pussy and dick rate threads. the less the better

Welp, its Muslims again.

Oh look another excuse for Americans to throw their own shit at each other because both sides are too dumb to end the stalemate.

Yay.

>implying action wont be over by the time cops show up 20 minutes later
honestly who cares, carrying a gun is for your immediate protection, its not like youre going to be running around with it out unless you are shooting at a gunman. besides such a scenario is infinitely rare, compared to your average mugging/gang attack/drug addict assault, which is why most people carry a gun in the first place

Whats amusing is when europeans try to compare the crime/shooting rate of the US to their tiny ass countries. Texas on it's own is larger than England. Nobody takes proportion into consideration.

But I forget, this is all just memes, isn't it.