Who else works night shift, Sup Forums?

Who else works night shift, Sup Forums?

3:30 to 2am here, been here 2 months and it's starting to fuck with me

I'm afraid if I transfer to the hospital they will give me the 7to 7:30 shift. :(

what do you do?

10pm to 2 am/6am freight

also its so much better

Work at a t shirt factory, printing and washing out screens all day. Kinda sucks but it's 10.5 an hour so not bad, about 300 a week.

0200-1200

AM stock clerk
Costco
Costco is actually shitty to work for.

4-2 am sipping beer and enjoying the night watching people get hammered

Where abouts? I work silk screen as my second job used to print now i catch
How's your workplace?

I work from 8pm to 10am now shut the fuck up about it messing with you nigger

I'm in philly, the work place is kinda typical warehouse place but they just bought out all 3 floors with brand new manuals/autos, huge ass dryers, new screens and shit like that and I know the sales numbers, supossed to grow 50% in 2 years which is fucking crazy.

When I was at rite aid I worked from 2-11pm then came in at 2am that morning, I have seen pain.

1900 to 0700 ain't bad after your used to 12's

Fuck man I'm on a slightly more local based shop we get good work from the city and such always busy just got that new workforce 8 panel auto feels good but I'm the only one catching for 3 dryer 5 printers now and its bullshit in the summer of California bullshit i tell ya

Our op ain't nearly as big nor open later than 6pm
How is it working nights at the shop i bet the heat is a little more bearable?

Must be a pain catching for that many. I don't mind having a constant night schedule but when it flip flops from day to night all of the time, it gets to me. My aunt has a job offer for me at a denstists office thats less than a mile away from my house, where I'm working now is 10 miles away. I was thinking about taking it since it's daytime hours and inside for the summer but only if it isn't minimum fucking wage. Still gotta think about it.

The heat hasn't kicked in too much yet but out will soon. We have low ceilings so the heat can get to you, but me being in the washout room, I splash water on myself all day lomh to try and cool myself off which is gonna help a lot.

I salute graveyard is a bitch

1:30 to 9:30 baker checking in

24 hour shifts because I have to chill at station, get to fuck around on Netflix mostly.

Hey, it could be worse.

It could be fireguard

The 0300-0400 fireguard

Where you know that one fucker is gonna wake you up 20 minutes early.

2330 to 0730 here. Lugging the security night shift.

Oh definitely washing is the shit most guys round here hate it. When i used to wash and burn is be laughing at the guys on the printing floor, sweating their asses off
>smh.

I asked my one coworker who works in the darkroom if I could wash out and he just gave me this surprised look, like out was detrimental to wash out. I love doing it, hope I do it today. Gotta go in in about oh, 5 hours and I can't sleep because of the night schedule they put me on. Fuck it, I have coffee.

Starting in 30 min, doing 12am to 12am. Did 14.30pm friday to 16pm yesterday. I get to sleep the night though (most of the time).

Nigh guard. Third shift for a year. Last day is tomorrow. Can't fucking come fast enough.

11pm to 9am work at care center.4 chan all night keeps me alive

11:30 pm ~ 9am
15 an hour
Warehouse shipper