What the FUCK can we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

what the FUCK can we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young men?

Other urls found in this thread:

bernsteinmedical.com/hair-transplant/fue-vs-fut/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get better genes
>take of the hat

Quit using your cell phone...

Stop eating shitty american food.

Wear a fucking hat like I do you fag.

Quit the man buns and shit

Simple, stop inbreeding.

>be me
>start losing hair in late teens
>start wearing hat
>be known for always wearing a hat
>know everyone knows why I wear hat but never acknowledge it

Wearing a hat as a security blanket is something I've done for a long time. I'm not so self conscious about my loss of hair as I used to be, but I still almost always wear a hat.

I feel like something to do with processed food. Like there's gotta be something bad in there, probably has something to do with why so many girls are lop-titty these days.

I can't believe they haven't found a cure yet, it's 2016 ffs!

> be me
> start losing hair in late teens
> shave head
> problem solved

I just didn't give a shit.

That's always my contingency plan. Whenever I see dudes losing a battle with baldness I wanna take a razor to them. It's the only way to go.

I just have a nightmare that I have a stupid, bumpy, ugly bald head underneath or something tho.

> be me
> be 20 yo
> start loosing hair
> get depressed
> get to gym
> get to MMA training
> much gains, much sefl esteem
> shave head

problem solved

Sane

manlet detected

What about hair transplants? That works right?

Kill all balding men to get rid of those with bad genes.

do a combover and instantly become an old balding man

Who the fuck even cares about balding men? If women were going bald cause of their genes then yeah. Are you a bald hating homo or some shit?

6.1 reportin' nigga

shave it all

white power muthafucker

get maelanin in skin.....northern euros seemto bald more often then other races

Quit eating GMO foods.

>start balding
>take girl hormones
>hair all comes back
>also get an awesome pair of boobs
>decide to go all the way and cut my dick off
>become qt 3.14159 girl

Life's never been better

Balding is a sign of higher evolution since hair has no purpose at this point in humans. Why waste resources on it

Stop masturbating so much

Dunno, I got shitty hair genes from both sides of the family so I'm fucked anyways.

27 and slowly balding, so it's not THAT bad for me tho.

Take propecia like i have. 4 yeard and my hair has never been better

Sorry, doesn´t, atleast most of the time. It´s extremely obvious, leaves scars, is expensive and usually looks bad, as the properties fo the transplanted hair often are different to the hair that´s still left on the head. ( Also, the balding doesn´t stop, if you had a receeding hairline and gota transplant, the rest of the hair you prior had will keep balding :/

Every male member in my family stared balding at around 18. I've just turned 20 and have beautiful blonde locks. I'm worried.

...cant grow hair
kek
no dick
fears sun
just an hero

>shave head
>hide the fact that I'm balding
>I just didn't give a shit

Bosney

It will be cured within 5 years. They are already testing a couple of medicinal remedies now.

Bust out the wax and start training for the earth special forces.

OP claims there is an epidemic of balding men and what to do about it. Logically getting rid of bald menus the best way.
I couldn't give a fuck about bald men. Just answering OPs question. Guessing your bald and got butthurt about my answer.

who gives a fuck.

Kill yourself

I've been shaving my hair my whole life and not phased about balding. Never even cared about it.
Everyone that cares seems to be a faget.

Well you ain't related then

i started balding with 21, cut it off with 24 and am now at a 2mm cut. girls kinda dig it. only thing that annoys me is that i will probably never have another hair style. oh yeah and my head has a nice shape, so i guess i was lucky on that.

I have god-tier black hair, like all the males in my family. none of them have ever gone bald. only grey

>ill never go bald
>git gud

What the fuck kind of cancer is that in your picture you literal faggot

You're also a pussy I bet. Baldness is a sign if strength and fertility. Faggot

>be me
>started losing hair at 25, got scared as hell
>get hair transplant at 28
>didn't take, worst decision of my life
>grow beard
>shaved head, best decision of my life
>never had as much success with the ladies as now

We shave our heads. If one man cannot have hair, no man shall. #boldforbald

thats a thing?
i thought that was just a bit of badluck genetically speaking, nothing too terrible

Half of all men go bald. Kill 1.5 billion men?

Ive never seen the issue with bald men. Most bald dudes are more athletic than men with hair. Usually taller as well. Look at NFL players most of those faggots are bald. Bakd dudes just need to accept it and shave it off because it looks dumb when you try to hide it

>27
>virgin
>small penis
>have lots of hair on head, chest and ass

Women can go bald user, maybe not has dramatically has men, but they can. Look into it.

Also, it's a common misconception that this is a "male" herence condition, but its really associated with the sexual cromosome X, in other words, genetic balding is inherited from the mother.

This is why is more common and drastic on man than on women. We only have one "x" sexual cromosome, but women have 2, so if one of theirs cromosomes are "for baldness" the other cromosomes compensates it, being more dominant. If a woman is going bald is because she got 2 "x" chromosomes for baldness, one from the mother and other for the father.

Also, there are more reasons to balding not related to genetics like nutrition, stress, enviroment, fungus, etc.

>TL:DR The solution is to kill al women with bald sons and stick to a healthy relaxed lifestile.

pd. English is not my native lenguaje. Sorry.

Meant for

that's my girlfriend irl you piece of shit

at least i won't look like a cancer patient

This is the real solution

Wow, you have some incredible standards

If you're going to date a fatty atleast date a cute one

>didn't take

what do you mean by that?

That isn't how it works dumbfuck. It's not a x-chromosomal thing. Its on one of the other ones. If guys have one or two of the balding alleles they go bald. But women have to have two that's why men go bald much more often

she's a good soul. and that's the part i love

>Eugenics

Because then we can remove all the lazy faggots on the far left from the gene pool as well. Yay for Darwinism.

this picture is shit, but tell your le girlfirend she tried

How come manbuns cause baldness but women have been using tied up hair forever and the same doesn't happen?

One is genetics, the other is physical force. The second should affect everyone equally, no?

stop shaving our heads

#yourfellowfellow

she's famous on tumblr

Well then, if it is not related to sexual chromosomes, explain this difference beetwen sexes.

>famous on tumblr

okay bud

What?

Hair transplant. Nothing else you can do.

Stop doing that. It's pathetic.

Women who do it too tightly also fuck up their hair. It's probably the fact that, manbun or not, those men who go bald.

>balding
>shave head
>handle it like a man
The alternative is to cling on to the little tufts of hair. "Not giving a shit" rarely means "literally don't care one fucking tiny bit about anything at all ever".

This is bullshit. A hair transplant done by an experienced surgeon will not leave a visible scar. There are 2 methods. FUE/and FUT

bernsteinmedical.com/hair-transplant/fue-vs-fut/

FUE is the best option because it won't leave a big strip extraction scar. But you have to wait until your body is done balding because if you get a transplant when you are halfway done balding your transplanted hair will be permanent but your original hair will be falling out and then it will look bad. Also a hairtransplant done by a good surgeon who knows what the fuck they are doing is not cheap. If you need an entire head transplant which will probably be 6000-8000 grafts, you will most likely be look at $30,000-$40,000 and that is if you use the FUT method which is cheaper. The FUE method could be $50,000+.

>thank fuck I am rich

It's called "traction alopecia" and is common among niggers who braid their hair too tight and sikhs who tie their hair too tight under their towel head wrappings.

>we
>do anything

the poor schmucks should just accept it and shave their head

Hair transplant surgery

>19
>long black curly hair
>tie it in a bun for work
>have had 2 +6" mohawks
>shaved my head a few times
>tried cornrows for a month or so because I'm a nigger
>hair was being pulled back to tight when my friends white gf did it for me and my hair stated thinning
>lil bald spot in the middle and along top of scalp
>few months later hair grew back
>now hair is longer and blacker than ever!

>dad went bald at 30ish....

Fedoras. It will also make you look classy AND intellectual.

Shave your fucking hear and be confident about it for fucks sake

Hear

Post pics

go full bald. that's a common used " haircut".
people that can grow hair choose for that sometimes, and full bald looks better than half bald.

Finasteride worked very well for me but I got off from it after two years because illusionary or real side effects

You will lose them too if you don't take finasteride after surgery. You guys are really uneducated about the subject, stop spilling half truths