Observe these 3 women. What would you say are 3 good things about each of them and 3 bad things about each of them...

Observe these 3 women. What would you say are 3 good things about each of them and 3 bad things about each of them. Number 15 and I will post a nude on 1 of the girls.

all 3 have big tits and nice hair they all have nice skin tone

1 has a jacked up nose weird eyebrows and kinda ugly face
2 has bad looking teeth tits sag a lil bout it
3 is chunky kinda ugly and saggy boobs

Better picture?

Starting from left
Big tits, cute face, small bikini
Nice smile, big tits, low dress
Big tits, small bikini, poking nipples

starting from right
ugly glasses, weird face, not naked
not naked, big glasses, can't see full body
wears her hair up, sunglasses in hair, looks chuppy

id fuck em all

Too much work... post the nudes fag

er... your request is too complicated. But the one that draws my eye is the one on the far right. Hottie.

Is that the water park in Tenerife?

Any moar? Even non-nudes?

Just an observation on the middle one with thw black/blue bathing suit:

The fact she's wearing a both a bathing suit that covers her body but is contrasting in colour makes me think she has low self-esteem. The suit hides her body, meaning she doesn't feel confident in her looks, but the colours attract because she wants people to notice her and that makes her feel special.

Notice in the first picture she's the only one pulling a pose (dipping a shoulder back and tilting her head with a big smile, trying extra hard to look cute and show up the others who bare their skin and tattoos and tits in their bikinis. In the second, she's posing again, this time with playing with her hair.

Classic example of a vain but very insecure girl.

more of these sweet wholesome never-would-take-nudes girls on their friendly holiday, please.

the tits of the one on the far left.... are really quite impressive.

Wow, nicely done user

Excellently done sir. Could you give an observation like that on all girls? You're a bawse!!!!!!!

I admit he made some good points, but bathing suit when her friends are all wearing bikinis... tells me all I need to know.

It's mostly conjecture, I could be completely wrong but when you observe people time and time again you notice patterns. All humans tend to fit Archetypes, even the most random and whacked out pretentious artiste types (hell, that's an archetype itself) but body language is something that will almost always give you away so you can train yourself to read it with decent accuracy.

again though, I could just be completely full of shit and she's a wholesome girl who just happens to like bathing suits and the camera took the picture at the one time she was brushing hair out of her face.

Answer me OP!

not op but I can confirm that it is

Fuck breh, I'm not THAT good. Quite frankly the others just seem painfully average in terms of bodylanguage and the like. The plainest janes are the most difficult to read because their body language is all middle of the road, average. It's like a wildcard, it could be anything, she could be insecure but being brave, she could be brave but playing it down y'know?

I'm sorry, I can't give an answer on that but girl on the left with those titties, shiieeeeettttt

I would bang any of the 4... they're all at least semi-decent

guy hoo laid 3/3 and wants his pretense at self esteem spotted.

keep em coming

show me those nudes op!

where the fuck is that 15?!

big tits one does it for me

pls

OP never had nudes

Just wanted comments

Dude I am right with you on blue bikini chick

15 get

i lied, this time tho i promise

looks like i should an hero now...

1. Big tits, Zika head