Why did this game go to shit

why did this game go to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VjzgbZL12VI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqjiw-wN1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly the community ruined it and the changes made to the game are too centered around professional play making plat and below no fun.

Personally I think it's because the balance is way out of control

how many seasons did you play and when did it turn shit?

Is it dying? Havent played or followed the scene since February/March

The irony is that because the game was so popular it went to shit. Now the community is cancer, the players feel utterly disconnected from the company save for those that take the game seriously, and new content is only making the game more and more difficult to balance and make fun. I quit months ago, couldn't be happier with the other games I play. Fuck League.

Pay to win. Put 1000 usd into this game and tell me that you won't move up the fucking ranks.

It was always shit

The community was the downfall to the game because everyone nowadays has hyper-autism and can't play simple champs. roles. etc.

what u play now?

As a gamer I stretch out for many genre's, though I prefer RPGs and dungeon-crawlers. GW2, Path of Exile, Overwatch, just to name a few. I'm much happier and enjoy myself 10000x more than playing that cancer game

Imbalance issues, the game gets more and more casual friendly and fails to give that competitive aspect that other mobas have.you may fuck som1 in the ass lane phase but they will win 9/10 if they teleport somewhere else and leech exp and gold.

No comms set this game up for failure. The community is 1000 years behind compared to other competitive games because everyone has to type to eachother to communicate.

not sure, ive been on and off for a while with it, since i started it really, but since around late season 4 and early season 5 it became shit for me at least, but are you asking because you want to start playing or because youve already played it, if you are asking cuz u want to play it, dont its not fun anymore

i like it. its fun

Because it's shit with its shitty community. DEWTA > LUL

i can agree with you, still i always go back to LoL until i gtt pissed of by my ranked games and the people i play with in that community

What riot fails to realize is that a game is impossible to balance if you keep throwing in more shit! An imbalanced game is not fun, no matter what shitty game mode or sale you release. The sad part is that they still make ubsurd money from streamers, pros, and micros so we won't see the end of this shit hole game for quite some time.

nah man, started late season 2. Season 3 was best imo. it was way mroe balanced. now when someone like darius gets fed he can solo carry.
no skill needed anymore

Dota community is also getting shitter. Now I often see people flaming opponents. Flaming teammates is quite normal in every sport, but flaming opponents after you win is fucking cancerous.

Honestly MOBA is kind of a trash genre nowadays. People just don't like it. How is that paragon game even doing?

the original champs were enough for about 2 years after that they startet to add champs monthly one more insane than the other, its ridiculous

yeah, i mean darius has always been a good pick tho, its just now the games is too team reliant and with all the autistic 12 year old fucks who want to play zed and be faker and shit they killsteal and dont share kills to distirbute power through the team and they dont go for objectives, they only care about K/D. The only way to play is to play someone who can help the entire team, like a top laner and use tp for roams.

this...

What do you mean go? It was always shit.

this....

lol was never really fun. People played it to be competitive and get better at something.Getting adrenaline from plays and clos fight.The game was still fun at the begining if you were premade

this. community was always shit, but when the filthy casuals and brazillians started outnumbering the good players 10000 to 1, it became unbearable to play. The only way that game is even remotely fun is if you group que, but its impossible to group que when everyone quits out of frustration of how shitty the game has gotten.

Also the new mechanics suck donkey dick. They made the game so tank meta its retarded. You used to be able to make an AD carry and melt people in 2 seconds. Now they just get ass raped by all the over HP flooded top 10 classes that everyone plays. theres no variety anymore cuz most of the classes are nerfed into oblivion and cant compete against the high HP shielding classes like morgana

It's been shit ever since I started maining Azir.

I play since season 2 and I still enjoy the game like I did back then. If somebody flames I just mute him and nothing more. Flaming was always a thing in every online game why r u surprised?

you're a mong whos never played league - 1000 usd wouldn't get you any advantage except looking cool.

Found the lol fag.

+1

This 100% same reason i quit WoW. It was like every month here was new DLC and everything had to be changed and rechanged to accomodate the shity new stuff.

I dont care that league is putting out new champs. I care that one comes out every fucking month. What are they going to do in 5 years? There will be 500 fucking champions. Its bad enough the last one is a mix of other champs abilities with different graphics.

"plat and below"
just get good faggot

I agree. Most people seem to think the league community is bad, but it's the same with most competitive games

It hasn't gone shit, it just hasn't gone different from what it was, and that is the problem. Same old shit as before just now the meta/ play stile is even more forced than it used to.
Also tribunal is still 100% not working.
Started 2. season.

youtu.be/VjzgbZL12VI
Dunkey nails it in this vid

The only thing that changed is the usual one. The meta. Now in every game u always see a Graves, a Yasuo, a Fizz, a Katarina, a Zed, an Ezreal. Back then it was totally different.

remove reporting
remove tribunal
remove leaver buster/penalty

i had a main account "banned" for nothing, that signed this companys fate, including overhead financier. you wrote your own fate.
/anarchism

Same here. TBC and WotLK were the only expansions with some decent content added to them, and really made the game better. Cataclysm shortened the game play and soon after it game became shit. They overdid it, adding worgen and goblins (who are neutral) as playable races.

Lol lacks originality. I feel that there are pairs of carry champions who are literally identical to each other. The same goes for some "assassin" champs, that's why I started playing support exclusively because everything else became boring and even supports have been turned to shit. So yeah, I stay away from league now.

under plat normal games are full tryharding, I agree with the no fun part

Isn't there a microphone support in game?

It is ore forced than it used to, and that makes the game boring. And community is slaves to this, because you get an afk and shitloads of flame even if you take a la premade voli/ singed bot. It does not matter. YOU HAVE TO HAVE ADC AND SUPPORT BOTLANE...
WTF.
Everything used to go, as long as it worked... also they have changed the meta so much that something else is hard to work also, which is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqjiw-wN1o

goddamn reading this just brought it all back to me why i quit. the shit tier overpowered new champs they release every month to sell to rich kids with mommy and daddys credit cards, so they can feel OP and cool and talk shit on everyone else not playing the broken OP champ. Then eventually that champ gets nerfed and you have to buy the NEW new op champ to wtfpwn everyone with. Eventually all the old champs just become garbage that cant compete against the new broken game mechanics, and thats perfectly ok with Riot because they dont give a rats ass. Their devs only care about the champs they main, and fuck everyone else. Who gives a fuck if they nerfed every single aspect of Twitch into oblivion. They dont main him

I dunno why they dont just go and delete all the old champs. They clearly hate them and want noone to play them anyways

they made the meta so its completely not fun. basically if you dont play some champ wtih overbloated HP, you dont stand a fucking chance in the beginning. they just keep poking you to death and no matter what you do, their hp bar barely moves. its garbage. the game is garbage. no balance whatsoever

This. I hate it when people bitch about not going adc+supp on bot lane, especially when I queue with a couple of buddies and we know what we're doing but fucking idiots rage at us all the time.

Or you can just... play Garen

game is filled with safe space cancer
>perm banned last night

Well its quite tiring playing games in a row and finding that in EVERY SINGLE ONE there are retarded flamers. Hey, I'm not a good player and I know it, I dont brag about muh skillz, so if I make a mistake, dont "GG NOOB FUCKIN REPROT FF 20".

I was playing a 5s normal you fucking faggot, enjoy your stay in silver

No. You can send 3 alerts to players by cliking the mouse, some people use teamspeak or skype, but that and the chat is all. I think is enough, like, in CS you can handle fairly well without mic

This is why league is cancer. Theyre trying to enforce their nazi fascist safe space agenda on us all and its not working. Trying to social engineer millions of people to stop cussing in a competitive video game is the dumbest fucking thing ever. People have been cussing while playing games since games were fucking invented 1000s of years ago. These horse cock eating fag fucks think they can just come along and tell online gamers to stop cussing or speaking their minds to people that are clearly fucking them over. Its a joke. Its a serious fucking joke.

pretty sure you'd get banned from most game for that

Well you just proved me right, thanks. I understand if you get mad at a ranked promo if someone trolls or fails miserably. But in a normal game why the fuck should none give a fuck? Why wont people just relax and play and "whatever, man"? Do you rage and beat your friends when you lose at tekken? Do you assault someone who wins you at rock paper scissors?

if you suck, dont play ranked. its simple as that dude. stop bringing people down with your shit playing and you wont get flamed. if you cant even handle regular 5s, then go play ARAM or PVE.

Thats my biggest gripe with this garbage game. its been out for over 5+ years now and they barely have any maps. I think the main reason is because they know they dont have enough players to split the ques between too many maps plus they know everytime they release something dope, everyones going to quit normals because normal 5s sucks fat fucking cock and everyones tired of it. the least they could do is come up with some new fucking scenery for 5's. seeing the same goddamn map for years got beyond tiring. i literally couldnt even que it anymore unless they were doing that rapid shit that kicked ass

guise its a joke

thats in team chat with friends, ill screen grab the rest for you faggots

But its not competitive or shit. You are playing a normal game in low elo, and people treats you like is the final world championship match.

they should just ban bad players from being able to que PVP 5's. If you get reported as a bad player too much, then youre forced to go play more PVE till you learn the game with only ARAM open as an option. problem solved

You don't get perma banned for 1 offense shit head. I'm pretty toxic and I've never so much as had a mute before. The worst I've gotten was a warning acknowledging that I might want to chill. You probably rage in every game shitter. Go fucking kill yourself

My nigga, i got perma too on my main acc for flaming and now on my smurf just yesterday 10 chat restriction games

Always been shit.

then your friends are the safe spacers if theyve reported you

screen grab your ranked before you start talking please kiddo

Aggressive sjw bullshit being implemented. Cant even say fuck you without getting banned.

I wont stop playing because Im bad. Not until my win/lose ratio is 1/1. I even tell others sometimes "Hey dont expect miracles, Im gonna play decently and caredully" But people still rages when losing. Or if they wont, the opponents will.
I understand that a troll in a ranked is a fucking cancer. But seems like people there cant chill ever.

chat restrictions was abysmal. some guy is trolling and you tell him to stop. they ban you for being negative. some guy is playing like dogshit and you try to help him but instead he just acts like a fucking 5 year old throwing a tantrum and then you respond to his temper tantrum: BAM YOURE BANNED AGAIN.

i got tired of it and stopped queing then just eventually stopped playing. theyve lost so much money over this chat ban system. I used to actually spend money to buy skins n shit until they put that automated system in. i like everyone else was eventually just fed up with playing a gimped account and stopped spending anything at all

normal game where my top lane said he would run it mid since i took his champion

I'm not sure as I'm a fairly new player but by far the biggest problem for me is just how stupid players are.
If they feed, they continue to face check the enemy laner, they refuse to ward, they refuse to look at minimap, and they refuse to focus on an objective when its easily available.

Granted this is my first season and I got put into bronze II, but I doubt this will get much better until later ranks. I dont see the point in swimming through this frustration

Bitch shut the fuck up, you just got lucky as i was flaming and being racist every game still only fucking warnings for 3 years, ant then they reacted and banned me forever, so you just wait u lul shit

dont worry. its the death of them. theyve lost so many millions of players because of it. they will never divulge just how bad theyre actually doing, but its pretty bad, and its not just cuz the game is old. its cuz people got fed up and quit over bad game mechanics, bad community, and the sjw banning system that lets the bad community get away with murder

>go kill yourself
What part of that didn't you understand?

Dota 2 was finally released so all the good players left.

and if you are crying about kids flaming there is literally a mute option, i don't feed nor do i troll in my ranked games. but hurrrr ur right br0 toxic players r bad players ;(((((

As an old player, the thing I noticed the most is peoples lack of empathy to help that player so the team can win. Youre only as good as your weakest link and if you got some guy thats having trouble leveling like that, you need to support him until he gets his shit together. But instead, people just say 'fuck that guy hes getting no help', then leave them to feed or get ganked over and over or lose the lane and the enemy wins.

Also the lack of a decent tutorial is a huge problem. None of those issues are covered in the tutorial.

The way riot cunts tries to balance this game is by making everybody op.

It's always been shit

atleast could have tried googling a diamond account to cover up your silver ;(

dunkey quit

You're actually retarded
The ban system works in a way where it's like a meter that decreases over time . If I don't rage every game then that meter will never reach the point where I get banned for it or even muted. You rage every other game and that's why you get banned. I've been playing since season 2 and the most I've gotten is 1 warning. If you're so childish that you have no control over your emotions, then just mute everyone and drag your chat box off the screen.

theres trolls in every division. the only way to avoid them is finding players that arnt retards and queing as a group. this games single player que is the worst thing in the history of gaming as a whole. its like running backwards through a corn field naked

And if I have my hands full with my laner? Multiple lanes feeding? Every other game of picking troll picks like Jinx support or whatever?
It goes on and on. It might be an intelligence issue with some of these players because they seem unable to learn a lesson.

the way banning worked on dota1 bored aussie was a third party custom list that each player could add banned account names too that would disclude them from the matchmaking system/warning if they approach

this is the right mentality

you and your game is cancer

I've started working on being more of a team player and buying pinkwards and roaming to ward. Asking players to buy wards usually doesnt work very well and some even tell me to fuck off.
Am I not enough of a team player?

That's actually not how it works at all. Once you get slapped with a warning/ban youre permanantly marked. You literally have to talk or the system keeps you flagged because it 'doesnt see changed behavior' and thinks youre just trying to dodge bans by being silent. Who ever created this shit is a sadistic fuck. i literally made an account just to test the system. didnt talk through any games. still got hit with a ban. people were just reporting me because they didnt like my play style or i wouldnt do what they said. theyre literally letting trolls run the entire game filing false reports against people

It's mathematically proven that there's no such thing as Elo hell. You're the only factor when it comes to winning. If you say that you always get trolls then you can essentially assume that everyone else is a troll except for you. That means that the enemy team will effectively have 5 trolls where as your team should only have 4; unless of course, you are the troll.

the only way to win these games are not to play

i jest. anyway, it may seem drastic but banning people that spam shit in chat instead of them just muting, not responding and keep playing is probably the only way to make things better

So I have to expect to carry a game. Its rare when I feed. I dont even lose lane often.

same in fucking Smite, I got perm banned for racism after 4 years of playing

I say nigger or something along those lines probably every 4 games.

Thats why you pick a good roam champ and float lanes.

But im 100% in agreeance that the game has way too many trolls and more than half the time its impossible to win because of the amount of cancer on your team. And then when you tell them to just forfeit cuz theres no hope of winning, they report you for being negative and you get banned lol. The worst are the ones that hold you hostage in a game by continuously voting no on surrender. They need a better surrender system so that cant happen. Like 9 times out of 10 people vote no just to troll their team

The toxic players are the least of my concerns with the game. I dont mind people saying mean things, I just want them to do fairly well.

yea? really? and how great is the game right now? please tell me how wonderful your experience playing league of legends in the year 2016 is after that wonderful sjw system has had plenty of time to weed out the bad

You should climb if you actually don't belong in that Elo. I was playing on a bronze v smurf that I used to go on to troll in ranked and I got it to silver v the next day. It's all about personal skill in lower divisions meaning sub Gold I. Beyond that and the game incorporates team work and emphasizes teamwork a lot more.

Im guess a good solution is to pick BirdBitch and hope to get fed and steamroll the game.

the fact you are stating "so i have to carry every game?" is why you are stuck in silver, if you cant carry teams then you arent meant to rise in rank thats exactly what a rank means, that you are better than ranks below you and equal to people in your rank