What the fuck Orlando. First some neckbeard shoots some famous bitch. Next day there is a mass shooting at a gay club...

What the fuck Orlando. First some neckbeard shoots some famous bitch. Next day there is a mass shooting at a gay club? 9 killed 54 injured. Fuck trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sierradeaton/status/741895743540068352
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/363
periscope.tv/w/1nAJEqOOzrvJL
wesh.com/nowcast
twitter.com/sierradeaton/status/741902923110612994
breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/11/obama-administration-surge-agenda-threatening-u-s-100-syrian-refugees-per-day/
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
twitter.com/TVRav/status/741929233191194625
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you

>fuck trump
kek

LET THE CIVIL WAR START

Lol America, why cant those Dumb cunts just ban or limit guns. Australia did it after 1 shooting and lowered gun related deaths. Can someone tell me why people think they need to own an assault? rifle

Trump wouldn't let homos own firearms.

>Fuck trump.

There's actually another thing going on in a hospital. Spread shit twitter.com/sierradeaton/status/741895743540068352

muh guns

ITS GETTING LIT IN ORLANDO

You mean, Orlando is starting to Bloom.

In several cases of gun violence.

Can I see statistics for stabbing and blunt instrument related deaths since that gun ban? I for one would rather be shot than beat to death with a baseball bat.

>Can someone tell me why people think they need to own an assault? rifle
Mothafuckin self defense faggot.

Thanks Obama.

BUMP

Police on the scanner asked for an arabic translator. Fuck off you neckbeard liberal retard

Says it doesn't work. What's happening?

scanner link plz!!

broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/363

this is now a scanner thread

Also these guys driving around Orlando on periscope

periscope.tv/w/1nAJEqOOzrvJL

>some famous bitch
Literally who?

kek

wesh.com/nowcast

Local news stream; they're literally interviewing a crying mother.

Thanks user

Deleted tweet. Apparently theres an active shooter in the hospital. twitter.com/sierradeaton/status/741902923110612994

It was a Muslim who did the shooting.
Trump was right.

Kek

It's easier to run away from a neckbeard with a bat. Assault rifle is overkill for self defence, guns I can see. Automatic, no.

Fuck you

Yeah too bad we didnt ban bombs, oh wait.

is she crying because her gay son is dead or because her dead son is gay?

Thats bullshit. Gun violence in australia didnt change at all after the semi auto ban. We never had and still dont have a gun problem. America has problems because of the fucked up way they run their country.

>fuck trump
>shooter is a muslim faggot
dumbass

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/11/obama-administration-surge-agenda-threatening-u-s-100-syrian-refugees-per-day/
> "background checks arent reliable enough to prevent bad guys from getting guns, we need to ban guns"

> "dont worry, we are doing thorough background checks on the 100s of muslims from a warzone we are importing every day, relocating them to your neighborhoods while us overlord politicians still live in our walled off compounds with armed security details"

>implying it was a fully automatic rifle used
Nigger those things are fucking expensive as fuck, and take 6-9 months to get approved for ownership.
It was at most a semi auto rifle, with a magazine, and maybe black and scary looking.

sauce?

TRUMP HATES GAYS ("VICTIMS") AND MUSLIMS (SHOOTER) KEK

Cause of weak kneed little beta faggits like you now go suck a dick you queer

It wasn't automatic. Am watching a local stream and they have footage shot by somebody outside of the club when the shooting started. Was semi auto for sure.

No supporting details to your argument of why america is "ran to be fucked up"

Just take your word for it, right?

Seems like what ever country your from your school system failed you hard.

it got so bad that they called in mutual aid from the neighboring counties are far as sumter and pinellas county for ambulances

Social media reports from people there and scanner traffic asking for an Arabic translator from the police on the scene.

if only they regulated flying planes into buildings before 9/11
that damn right to bear 747 in the 86th amendment

isnt there some muslim holiday going on now? maybe that explains everything

Has to be nigger related it always boils down to niggers

>being a racist cuck in 2016
top fuckin kek when you die in aditch I'm gonna laugh

>weak kneed beta faggot
If you need guns to protect your self from betas then you have bigger problems

AT THIS POINT JUST FUCKING NUKE ORLANDO.

Your a dumb cunt, You cant kill 20 cunts on the street with knife. And why the fuck do you need a military weapon for home defence, I small pistol is understanable but not something Marines use
>HURR DURR MY FREEDOMS
That rule was made back in the 1700's when people had muskets which took ages to reload

Muslim, so sand nigger.

>assault rifle
Cannot be legally bought by an average citizen. An assault weapon is automatic. Automatic weapons are nearly impossible to get legally.
>Not knowing vocabulary
>Not knowing the law
>Being a massive cuck and allow his state to disarm him

>inb4 media tries to say white shooter again
anyone remember the "white shooter" on ucla the last time, who turned out to be a brownskinned indian?

wtf is with the hardon these faggot liberals have for wanting to demonize white people?

actually it wouldnt surprise me if hillary paid a few hitman to do some professional hits on childcare centers or something. she would have no qualms doing it to get support

Yeah but they are allowed to eat at night. So the shooter hopefully wasnt hungry.

because the american government is run by evil fucking jews, they need their guns trust me

don't get me wrong, i'm glad some faggots are dead.. but really, it should've been some niggers instead. they sure as shit murder enough of everyone else.

This is a sign from god to not be a fucking homosex?

orlando fag here, sorry for all this shit

cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/
I feel sorry for your parents they raised a retard.

>whats wrong with america
>during a thread about multiple shootings going on right now in america

not him, but how is that racist? scanner is showing they need arab translators for the shooter right now. also i dont want the gov to fly in terrorists from syria and settle them down in my peaceful town, seems perfectly reasonable to me

>"best time to rob a convenience store if ur in orlando right now"

Kek.

Its cool. Christina Grimme and the gays are irrelevant anyways.

you are dumb

ACR =/= M16

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is so hard to understand? Maybe we should repeal the first amendment so austists like you wont say such stupid shitm.

Agendas man, gotta create an enemy to make your plans work.

Typical American-fag, has no legit arguments so points out spelling mistakes. Last thing I want is every cunt owning a gun. I dont know what you faggots are trying to compensate for but why dont you try and talk it out or at least fist fight, seems like every argument ends in someone being shot dead

No you fucktard faggot you need us to protect your stupid ass faggot beta cunts.
Maybe you should steal 20 bucks from moms purse and move to another cuntry you cunt

Shit, you know what guys, I just realized that Orlando is in Florida.

It's just Florida, guys.

UPDATE: Mother outside reports her son inside the club texted 'he's rounded us up and he's going to kill us'

More people die in auto accidents then they do shootings? I really don't see any reasonable and rational problem here. And in florida more people die from drug over doses then shootings. I think proper community support, a better system for helping those who need mental help, and education to the public. Will do a lot more good then outright banning firearms..

shooter down

>brownskinned indian
Homosexual brownskinned Indian

Should have a nig burnin party over at hitlers place

cite your sources

>Islam is a beautiful thing

That shoots up your night clubs.

kek, youll never educate those people. they wont change their minds until they experience a home invasion, live through a riot, or get mugged on the street. then they are the first to go to the gunstore, and yell at the shop owners for the stupid cuck laws they voted to pass, asking 'WTF YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS, I NEED THIS GUN NOW MAN!!!"

Gun guy got rekt kek

Sorry for not trusting any random cunt to have a machine that could literally kill 50 people at there disposal

fucking cuckold bitches
there simply ain't enough shootings going on
It's going to be days until the next big killing spree probably which never fails to disappoint me

UPDATE: Shooter reported dead

sorry dad ;( twitter.com/TVRav/status/741929233191194625

where you get that? that sounds bad

anyoen got scanner links?

>8k a year gun related homicides
>includes 1.5k a year police related and justifiable self defense homicides
>every argument in America is settled by a shooting
Look guys, we only have 8k disagreements in the US yearly.
Most peaceful nation ever, according to this knob

>Typical American-fag, has no legit arguments so points out spelling mistakes.
What the fuck are you talking about? I pointed out how ill-informed you are. I corrected your vocabulary and understanding of American law. It's practically impossible to buy an assault weapon (automatic rifle) in America.

Way to deflect after you got rekt faggot

>What the fuck Orlando. First some neckbeard shoots some famous bitch. Next day there is a mass shooting at a gay club? 9 killed 54 injured.
>Fuck trump.

What the fuck, OP. This bait isn't even subtle.

Cars and planes are operated every day.

>the thing more people do, causes more deaths
really

Maybe look I to your own laws. In majority of States owning automatic weapons is perfectly legal as long as your not a felon. It's just really expensive. Most automatic weapons are 10k plus and are also heavily taxed.

That is a common argument by american fags
>BUT PEOPLE DIE IN CAR CRASHES THAN GO RELATED DEATHS, SHOULD BE BAN CARS ASWELL
Yeah but think about how long it actually takes to be able to drive a car, it takes 1-2 years of practice with a parent, than driving lessons, than passing a driving test, plus being watched by police on patrol. Any randy with down syndrome can go into the gun store and buy one, sure they might ask you take some little test but after that, only 10 more days until you are able to kill anyway you please

Honestly I think it is the wide Media coverage that lingers for weeks on end of mass shootings that make them so desirable for shooters, in other words go out big and be remembered

This thread is just cancer from every conceivable angle

>9 killed 54 injured
>gay club

nothing of value was lost

Wow you read the first sentence. Congrats. Read the rest. I gave a great non generic supporting arugment.

>hint: my states drug problem

kek

>Be american
>GET SHOT

You can make your own fully automatic gun out of random shit at home depot if you arent completely retarded stop being a pussy and go kill something

No the fuck it's not. Federal law preempts state law. The ATF is the only agency in the US with the authority to grant permits to purchase automatic weapons.

Where the fuck are you getting this bullshit from?

Hey fuckwit read. then reread the orginal post.