What's the easiest way to make someone fall unconscious...

What's the easiest way to make someone fall unconscious? I'm trying to kidnap my "ex" (we're only still together because she's afraid of me) and I'm not sure what the best approach for that would be.

I already know how to get into her house (which she told me voluntarily) and I know a guy who'll help me in regards to transporting her.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28156704/#28158417
desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28156704/#28158594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just find some cock to suck OP. Maybe try using the chloroform on yourself, with a bit of luck maybe you'll not wake up.

Or maybe try getting your shit together

>Or maybe try getting your shit together
Easier said than done. I still love her and need her, I can't just go away, and neither can she.

You got problems.

Don't use chloroform because the window between unconsciousness and brain damage and death is very small and it takes minutes of breathing the stuff before it fully sets in. It's nothing like "one rag over her mouth and nose and she'll pass out safely almost instantly"

Get some rohypnol, ketamine or ghb

Hit her in the back of her head.

If you're unlucky, you'll get a sex doll for a couple of weeks.

A baseball bat.

>neither can she.
You either get your shit together or walk away.
This shit is going to end in jail time or at least a fucked up life.
But if you do kidnap her or whatever have the decency to share it on Sup Forums faggot

No shit, f.am.
I'm already seeing a psychiatrist about it, I even told her about my kidnapping plans, but she didn't really bat an eye.
I thought maybe she's gonna have me institutionalized, but no. All she did was give me more pills.

What would be the easiest way to actually sneak rohypnol in?

Although I would love to do that, I can't. Her body's extremely fragile.
But if the roofies don't work, that'll be my plan B.

>But if you do kidnap her or whatever have the decency to share it on Sup Forums faggot

It's been at least 7 years since the last time I went here, as other boards are better t.bh. But sure, why not?

Roofs always work, retard. If you're too stupid, use scopolamine.

Just pour battery acid in her tea

Slip rohypnol into a non-alcoholic drink. If you have tablets, grind them up first so that it dissolves quickly. Non-alcoholic becae alcohol exacerbates the effects to possible lethality.

Prescription wise it comes in 1 mg tablets, I assume 3 of those should be good, but that's a total guess, donsome research first.

Blow your head off in front of her. Guaranteed to make her pass out

/thread

youve left a trail now for investigators by googling chloro. Hello big jail time. Ps deleting images off a pc doesnt actually delete them. and get help. youre depressed.

It's okay. I used a proxy.

you hit a hard drive with a hammer and it's gone.

That's not how it works

Hey OP I can help but I'd rather do it in person. Why dont you tell me your name and address and I'll come round?

Just leave the white girl alone tyrone.

No means no.

Assuming you're not baiting OP what exactly is your plan?
Kidnap her
Rape her
Kill her
???
Profit!

Everyone in this thread is getting v&.

>Americans even have to tip the FBI
O i am laffin

>What would be the easiest way to actually sneak rohypnol in?

Buy "peanut butter" or some other object of transport.

Trips get

> I even told her about my kidnapping plans
obvious bait is even moar obvious now, any health professional would legally have to at least 72-hour any dumbass who said that in any medical setting
you cucktards biting this bait kek

>small pic
>no wierd tabs open
To you even meme

>what is tor
>what is a vpn
>what is public wifi
>what are memes

Well, my plan is to simply take her, tie her up, and just take care of her until Stockholm syndrome sets in and until she fully trusts me.

Here's a fun fact. Originally it was HER who was stalking me and wanted to die if I broke up with her. She's not exactly the most sane woman I've ever met

All she did was start writing some shit in her notebook. That's about it. She didn't even seem phased by it.

Y'all are so fucked up, I don't even care about typing out a full reply. Hope you're happy together if this works out, but most likely enjoy jailtime

And what are your plans then?
Kill her? Rape her? Sell her?

Keep her until she starts loving me again. I know her past self would have wanted that to happen. Besides, she'll be better off with me.

Before she met me she used to always seek out abusive relationships. But noooo, now I'M THE ONE that's abusive towards her by not letting her leave.
I only have the best interests.

yes obvious bait is obvious

>I'm trying to kidnap my "ex"

just curious, what exactly do you plan to do after kidnaping her? where do you want to trap her? wanna kill her?

no moralfag, but you should greentext your plans. sounds interesting

>any health professional would legally have to at least 72-hour
nope. not op but i told my therapist worse things. they usually don't take anything serious, because in almost every case it's just about fantasies.

ok ignore just read this one:
>Keep her until she starts loving me again
>Stockholm syndrome

this is not how it works faggot.

>kidnap her
>take her to my house
>tie her up to a chair in my basement
>feed her, take care of her, get her whatever she wants
>basically earn her trust back
>do this for a couple of months until I'm sure she's completely broken and stockholm syndrome sets in
>eventually when I'm absolutely sure she trusts me, and only me, let her go.

Thankfully she doesn't have a lot of friends that she talks to in person, and she's unemployed (she does contract work every now and again) so nobody (besides her parents) will miss her.

See? I'm not trying to do anything sinister. I just want what's best for her. And her not being with me isn't exactly the best outcome for her.

yeah, but still this is not how stockholm works.
stockholm sets in when there is contact between the kidnapper and the police. when they negotiate and the police demands something from the kidnapper, the victim fears his rage. when the negotiations are going on and the victim is not hurt or something like that stockholm sets in. she sees the police as the actual danger for provoking the kidnapper and he is the "good guy" for not hurting her.

this thread is bait and i know this. but it's fun to talk about.

Oh okay. I thought Stockholm syndrome worked differently, i.e the person that was kidnapped falls in love with their captor.

So would simply threatening her and not actually doing anything work better than my kidnapping idea?

>implying you're not OP just samefagging
kek I like your enthusiasm

no i'm not op but whatever, impossible to prove. i just think this thread is funny

how would threatening help anyhow?
you said she stalked you first, what did she do? how long are you seperated? has she a new bf?
give some background infos and we are figuring out how you get her back

You should record yourself doing this kek

>i just think this thread is funny
why i continue to lurk

I second this.

you are correct in that the search will stay but you try to get data off a shattered hard drive platter (the pic)
Pro tip
>you can't

>you said she stalked you first, what did she do?
She mostly looked through all of my online accounts (that she could find), tried to figure out what i'm doing and when i'm doing them, etc.

>how long are you seperated?
We broke up about 3-4 weeks ago. Her reasoning was "This relationship isn't healthy" and "I'm bad for you", however we constantly continued to talk even after she blocked me everywhere, by simply getting burner phones.

A week ago I told her that I was going to kidnap her. She went into full panic mode and decided to be with me just so that doesn't happen to her, but she's still afraid of me and she keeps saying that I'm emotionally hurting her. Ever since we started our relationship again she's been crying almost every day because she's afraid that she'll never be able to leave me.

She also has histrionic personality disorder and some traits from borderline personality disorder,

>has she a new bf?
Nope. And she also said she's never going to get another bf again. She only wants gfs from now on.

Step 1:park car in garrage
step 2:frug and tie the bitch
step 3:put in car
step 4:bring to underground fritzl dungeon
step 5:...

profit!

So, you want to kidnap her because you love her too much to not let her go and because you're mentally unstable? kek

Basically, yes. But she's mentally unstable too, so there's that.

Honestly you sound really fucked yourself, and no amount of BPD on her end can justify your action. When I was 14 or so long ago I was in a similar situation, and after more things got even more fucked up, we just broke contact. 8 years later and I honestly do not regret a thing. That was probably the most intense portion of my life so far, but it really is not worth doing. Y'all are both fucked, but you'd be much better off fucked separately.

ok, im going to be a moral fag here and say just because you're both mentally unstable still doesnt mean you're supposed to be together and kidnapping her is just going to make it worse for you and her. She'll be mentally scared and you'll spend somewhat of your life in jail

scarred*

it's not cool man,
if she doesn't like you anymore you should just let her go, women in life came and goes, time to search the next women in life.
If you force her to stay with you, it's not love, its fear and its never gonna end well.

Here's 2 of her posts from a month ago
desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28156704/#28158417
desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28156704/#28158594

She's clearly more fucked up than I am. I mean I'm not denying that I'm not mentally unstable, but fuck.
In my mind this is just a phase caused by her HPD or BPD even.

If you cared about her, support her furthering her life by leaving your unstable presence in her life, and trust that the medical professionals helping her are going to be much more productive than your overly attached and emotional 15 year old judgement.

Kill yourself faggot

user you both don't have a relationship again. you already threated her and she is afraid. i guaratee you, she will never ever fall in love with you again when you're going to do this further to her.

i'm also a borderliner, so i somehow understand how she feels and thinks.
when you want her back, not only with force but with love, you have to change your behaviour now.
this means, you're going to let her go. say to her, you won't threaten her anymore and say you're sorry for all you did to her.
say her, that this kidnapping idea was just a joke and not serious. say her you just acted that way, because you're desperate and in love with her.

threat her good, be friendly, beg for excuse.
and then wait if she will contact you again.

I seriously believe that she can't live without me.
One time I talked about breaking up with her and she started cutting herself because of me. And now all of a sudden she doesn't care? What

Would that actually work? I'm simply afraid of telling her out of fear that she'll cut contact with me again.

Even if she is more fucked up than you are, it still doesnt give you the right to kidnap her. you should just leave her alone, you're just going to make it worse for her if you keep acting like this

Itt unchecked teen codependency

>I know a guy who'll help me in regards to transporting her.

you already fucked up. you'll be arrested in no time.

just rap her over the head with your massive penis

oh... right...

>Would that actually work? I'm simply afraid of telling her out of fear that she'll cut contact with me again.

there is no guarantee. but i'm absolutely sure, WHEN there is a chance anymore, than THIS is the only way that it will work.

show her respect, don't ever threaten her anymore, show here you changed and got mature. really user, there is absolutely no other way

The fact that you believe she can't live without you is your problem not hers. I have been through all your shit already. I understand it is scary and difficult. But you are being incredibly abusive and destructive out of your own fear and issues, and until you face that you will be constantly filled with misery no matter if you have a partner or are completely alone.

this.

THESE 100%

OP, listen!!!

Buy clonazolam, flubromazepam or any other strong RC benzo on the Internet as a powder and When you capture her shoot a huge dose into her mouth with a syringe . She will pass out in a few minutes and wont remember anything.

Most of the RC Benzodiazepines are even better for making someone pass out than rohypnol

How old are each of you?

I'm 23, she's 21.

Also dissolve the powder in a minimal amount of everclear or any other 90% alcohol

After all this talk, are you still going to go through with this?

Saved for later. Thanks.
I don't know. I'm thinking of actually trying what you said and waiting for a month or 2. If not, I'm going to go through with my old plan.

Die that Work for you? Or some boy else?
I always thought borderliner love the drama?

Did

How about you just kill yourself you edgy faggot

>u guise im so beazt my ex is afraid of me and wont leave im gonna knock her out and take her somewhere maybe ill torture her cuz im a fat shit with no purpose in life

Just go shoot up a gay nightclub
You're clearly one of THOSE people

Woah, look at the edge on that one!

borderliners don't love drama. they (we) cause a lot of drama, but we don't want drama from other people. all we want is some kind of empathy and understanding.
if you threaten her more, she will never ever come back to you. if you be good to her and beg for excuse honestly, she will start thinking about you again and miss you probably in a few days or weeks.
let her alone for now.

kek

>i know you are but what am i

Gtfo newfag

Posters: 33
Replies: 84

OP is samefagging hard
Guys no really look at me
Just give my thread attention
I'm totally a kidnapper
I got some problems you guys
Screencap this it'll be epic I promise
No really just-
Cmon you guys I'm serious
My mom wakes up soon she cant know I'm on the web unsupervised
Im so cool Sup Forums

Requesting banana/shitposters now

>Posters: 33
>Replies: 84
this happens when people discuss you faglord.

Okay. I'll talk to her today and I'll tell her that I won't threaten her any more and that I won't kidnap her.
Does that sound good?

yes that sounds very good. show her respect, say it was your fault and you were silly, because you just love her so much.
and then leave her alone. if she is really a borderliner, she will start to miss you IF there is a chance anymore.
if she doesn't come back after a while (please be patient, at least 2-3 weeks), then you know without any doubt, that you never get her again.

but i really think this might work. be kind and tell her YOU did all the mistakes. borderliners feel better then.

OP. Do not let her go. You'll be all alone my friend.
A similar predicament has occurred in my life.
Speaking words of wisdom, keep her brother

No.
You're new
Get out

She's diagnosed with HPD, but does have some BPD traits (Although not enough to be diagnosed as BPD).
Here's the post where she explains exactly what she has.
Her emotions were also odd after we got back together. She'd like me for a fee hours and then just start hating me and crying again.

Nigga, you're on fucking Sup Forums. Get the fuck out of here with your morals.

buddy i've gave you enough hints how you should proceed. for now i could just start repeating myself, so i think we should end this discussion.

are you going to do what i told you?
then i wish you good luck, and believe me, there is no other way

Well, if you say so. Thanks.

>a guy help me transport her
>told my psychiatrist
bitch you wanna go to prison? cause thats how you go to prison

this might help

Snake sperm is a potent mix that will knock them out could for a good hour. Venomous snakes tend to be more powerful, they don't contain venom however so you should be safe. The easiest way to obtain snake sperm is by extracting it via mouth from the snakes penis. You should immediately spit the sperm into a cup or some other container that won't corrupt it. Insert it into a syringe and you're ready to go.

NOTE: You must do it yourself, it's highly illegal in almost all countries because of its powerful properties.

Acetone+bleach gives chloroform

Googled histrionic personality disorder

>why does it describe me?