Celebrating a 1-0 on overtime against CROATIA as if it was a convincing victory

>Celebrating a 1-0 on overtime against CROATIA as if it was a convincing victory.

SMALL TEAM MENTALITY

>you will never be this obsessed with a 10 million people country

AHAHAHAHAH NO GOLD ANYMORE

>Brazilian butthurt

7-1

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We literally need you Brazilians to not lose in embarrassing fashion.
Pepe was arguably the best player of the fucking game. FUCKING P-E-P-E...

You really disrespecting the country that gave you your language and gifts of the 1st world?

You were in the rain forest before portugal gave u culture

You will never be as obsessed with a 600,000 people country as Ronaldo was after losing 1-1 to Iceland

>Pepe was arguably the best player of the fucking game
are u srs, all pepe did was hoof the ball forward

>portugal
>first world

they're brazillians

not even humans

t. argentina is white

Nah that was a Patricio

read some history books you faggot

t.le shitty currency man

Ronaldo barely celebrated, though.

Daily reminder

Portugal are literally through to the final now though, Croatia were the only decent team left in that half of the knockouts.

What a worthless scum.

Open a book and research the Portuguese empire.

Portugal was gracious to your shithole country, spain wasnt.

Youre lucky you not speaking spanish while living in an even shittier country.

Even Fast and Furious 5 talks about this you dumb HUE

>Argentina
>first world
KEK

CR7 AND HIS MAGIC ASSIST, HE IS THE BEST

vai cagar, cuzão

He was tired, 120 mins of grid lock

Oh, sorry, did we win ?

good lads

did you win the final against greece?

>both lower then Poland

hahaha

>muh meme ranking
Do you seriously think tou have a better life in your south american shithole?

>celebrating wins is small mentality

Hmm I wonder

Sure, but just because it doesn't take much. I mean, we're talking about portugal here.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

FUCK YOU GET OUT

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIETT

>Losing 7-1 playing at home in semi-finals.

BIG TEAM MENTALITY

I don't think you ever left your shithole. I don't fault you on not knowing better.

Argentina is literally third world.

At least use a proxy before talking shit about anyone in Europe.

>insecure Poortugal retards
like clockwork

wtf? Portugal was near Spain some years ago. omg, our politicians fucking suck

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ever questioning the odds.

Why are you guys obsessed with Portgual? You pop up in every thread to complain about Portugal. Is it because of the whole Messi v Ronaldo dynamic?

You do realize other 'flags' called on your shit. I don't expect a monkey to know how to read though.

The first step to leaving underdevelopment is to accept it, my poor user.

I've been to Argentina, it is inferior in just about every single standard of living parameter to Portugal, only Buenos Aires compares.

If you honestly believe you have a better life you should consider ending it right this instance.

>the country that brought 3 million Africans here and forced each to have 10 kids
>the country that literally depended on our gold to bot go bankrupt
>the country that crushed all nationalist rebelions and forced the nation to keep the Portuguese aristocracy in power after independence upon their terms
>the country that forced us to literally pay for it with more than 10 years of Portuguese tax revenue
>the country that didn't build a single university in our territory and stole all our intellectuals and good professionals
>the country that sent more and more stupid people to command huge ass farms and prohibited free people with money but no links to the royalty from having any land to produce at all
>the country that prohibited factories and trade in our territory until the Napoleonic Wars, as well as keeping taxes to homemade products literally over twice as much as Portuguese and British goods
>the country that fell to eternal irrelevancy after our dual kingdom fell apart
epic

Literally every single European power was shit to their South American dominions, your lands were never meant to be settled by Europeans.

We were still the best that could have happened to Brasil.

But i do live in buenos aires, and i have been to europe.
Anyway, neither country is really developed, but it gets portuguese people really butthurt to mention it. Quite sad, really.

>what are the Dutch
Reminder your """country""" should have kept itself as Spanish provinces with no política power and the Dutch should have expanded past the Northeast and annexed us entirely

>neither country is really developed
Nah, we're considerably more developed. No one is butthurt since we know what is what, at least those that have actually been to South America and seen it with their own eyes.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.

> 7-1
>Talking shit

>Dutch

The dream is dead our land is gone, there is a hole in my heart and I can't go on.

>Even Fast and Furious 5 talks about this