ITT: God tier TV series

ITT: God tier TV series
I watched Lost, Prison Break and just finished Hannibal. Is there any similar series like these?

did someone see American Horror Story? Is it good?

Sopranos is still the best Series out there. Nothing came even close.

Fargo is not bad either.

No its pretty bad and boring.

First two seasons are good, rest is shit.

Fargo, Justified, Hell on Wheels, Rome

Preacher might end up being really good. Decent so far.

Also Band of Brothers

Just rewatch LOST, nothing will ever come close to that series.
I have personally watched it 3 times

Die

Is lost even worth it? I made it to season 5 then dropped it off a cliff when they started that flash forward shit.

try sherlock (bbc)

I saw the first 4 episode and wasn't that bad, but I can imagine that it'll be boring af later

Not if you cant get past all the weirder shit in the later seasons.

If you can accept it, it becomes a masterpiece

The Wire is better

true detective
GOT
prison break new season out soon
daredevil if youre into capeshit
banshee

I can't decide between Sopranos and Oz. Both were amazing.

Oz turned to shit after season 3.

The Leftovers - made by creators of LOST

I watched season one of lost, enjoyed it a lot. Suffered through season 2 and then lost interest. Was thinking about just sucking it up and watching and coincidentally a show was on tv called lost in 30mins or something like that, were they covered all seasons. I think I made the right choice.

Die

well I forget to mention it, but I watched it 2 times already

worth it

They look good to me, thanks

Each season is a totally different time/ place/ theme/ plot

Supernatural is a great show but the Tumblr tards are ruining it

DD is good, but it's not God-tier. Except for the Punisher

Season 2 is god tier.

Band of Brothers is probably the best show ever. God-Emperor tier.

good, but don't expect any questions they throw up answered
Last season is seriously shit

One of the things with the show is that it goes very slow and there is a lot of background information on all of the characters.

If you can enjoy the story, despite the weird shit , the ending is amazing because of all the relations you have with the characters.

More like good-tier. The bit with the bitch singing is so cringe-worthy.

thanks, also check'd

Just started to watch

Yeah like just the first two seasons. After that it's a mixed bag of shit and good episodes.

good acting but lame plot, really bad action scenes and also the shitty casting of Moriarty kinda ruined it..

The Killing (original Danish one)
Utopia
Better Call Saul
Daredevil was good to watch

I thought the 4th season was the best personally, the first 4 are all great but everything after is pretty shit aside from the occasional good episode.

Is that after they go to Ireland? I felt it went downhill from there. Loved the last two seasons though.

Underdog

hannibal = dramatic cooking show

Utopia was so fucking good. I wonder what was the reason behind cancelling the show.

Banshee
Dexter

Better Call Saul was boring as hell, the first season was ridiculously slow and I haven't seen the second so no idea if thats better.

watched it through season 3 or 4 then lost all interest tbh.

I do care your opinions but they don't match what is acceptable of course so the best is if I'm sit down and start to watch American Horror Story

I quit watching some time after the guy got shit in his apartment or wherever he was living.
It was just a bunch of drama, and I didn't want to keep up with that shit.

Sex scenes were great

i loved season 2 but it did drag towards near the end but damn that ending was unexpectedly beautiful.

>hasn't seen breaking bad

Not surprising.

Honestly at season 4-5 and after, shit gets kinda stupid and weird.

If you are really invested in the characters and story you will stick around and be pretty happy with the ending and such.

lol whut

>correct

also Person of Interest, made by creators of LOST and Jonathan Nolan

anyone here watched The Expanse, is it any good?

Hard to be god-tier and non-obvious, but I've enjoyed:
> White Collar
> Suits
> The Blacklist
> Endgame
> Lie To Me
> The Mentalist (oldie, but decent)
> Sense8
> Lucifer

I think part of the reason was to do with viewing numbers.

I can see why people wouldn't like it, but I personally really enjoyed it. Series 2 was better than 1. With Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad I do think that you need to get quite into the plot and characters as storylines and plans do conclude quite late on.

kinda heard that they made up and wrote the story on the go too which really showed.

every season is good

Could very well be true.

Guess i am just willing to swallow that cause of my dedication and love for the show.

Oh fuck...actually. Let me add:
Love/Hate

I never had the opportunity to finish it. But that shit was raw.

Utopia is fucking god-tier.

thanks

you're right, but personally I liked the dialogues

thanks. I watched Dexter but the last season...

well, I'm ended it halfway but idk why, it was pure gold

Dexter is definitly worth watching. season 1 goes up there alongside breaking bad for me.

after that i'd put it next to the walking dead tier, which is still really good

I watched better call saul before breaking bad not knowing it was a spinoff i thought it wasn't really that great but after watching breaking bad you kinda get invested and get to know the characters prior and now I just watch it out of curiosity for the backstory behind Mike and Saul, and atm its pretty interesting.

I enjoyed Breaking Bad from the start but Better Call Saul was just to boring for me. I might check out the second season to see if thats any better.
Sense8 was annoying at the start with how much they pushed LGBT agenda constantly, when that dies down around episode 3 or so it became way better.

baiting bad

It doesn't get more God tier than this. Literally.

this shit is god tier

this one is really advanced.

this tbh

Not better than sopranos. It is great but not nearly as good when it comes to cameraart, music and characterdesign.

The Shield

Six Feet Under

Justified

Top Gear

word

The Expanse is amazing.

tbf season 1 and 2 was god tier to me and during those 2 seaons I never had been more gripped by a tv series such as the first 2 seasons of Lost and tbh I never got that feeling again.

The gold standard. True Blood is a sentimental favourite, as are GOT and Engrenages. Mr. Robot closes out my informal list of Top 5, great modern TV series.

season 1 was amazing, surprise motherfucker

The characters were way better on The Wire, literally none of the characters on Sopranos are as good as Bubbles. Sopranos is great but I would give the edge to The Wire.

>5
word

Very much the same here.

The hole idea of the DHARMA initiative had me so hooked. Another reason for watching the rest was that a was really hoping for that insane feeling you are talking about again

Probably my number one. I don't think I could find much wrong with it at all.

I think how much you like Better Call Saul probably depends on how invested you were in the characters of Breaking Bad to an extent. The two are shot/directed in a similar way but I guess Breaking Bad has more "action" in it, and is more exciting in some ways. I think that that drama and overall tone of Saul is different and you need to make yourself aware of that. I'd say give it another try, it's short seasons so you've not got much to lose.

Lie To Me was great but the others are new to me

The first 2 seasons of Lost are god tier

should I or should I not watch firefly?

pretty much this. popularity is well deserved with GOT

Better Call Saul had its moments, mainly involving Mike.

I can just imagine you all, binge-watching those sexist shows that promote rape culture. Dorito-tinged fingers, crumbs stuck in your neckbeards. Drooling, staring at dumbly at the tv. Chuckling when the women are injured or killed, and each time you chuckle, your fat bodies ebb-and-flow like the tide, the fat reacting like a wave.

Yes, stay inactive, eat more, watch more tv. THIS is why heart disease is on the rise. THIS is why rape culture is so entrenched in the American psyche.

Where do you watch series for free?

>Utopia
Best one

very very good tier

check'd

Parks and Rec Homeland King of Queens maron enough said

season 2 was better

Couchturner, make sure you have adblock

WTF. Even Livia, the mother, was brilliant for such a small part. Why, Nancy Marchand stole all of season 1 with just one scene in the last episode of season 1, you idiot. Have you forgotten ???

That's true, I'm glad we got to see more of him. One of my favourite characters.

I'm a newfag but I think it's a pasta. Is it?

First 5 episodes or so are good then it takes a dive..

Mr Robot?

She was annoying as fuck, every scene she was in pretty much sucked. Most of the other characters were great but not better than The Wire. Bubbles has one of the most amazing character arcs I've seen.

It's actually pretty ok.