Christina Grimmie jokes

Christina Grimmie jokes

gimme your best

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/11/mother-schoolgirl-kidnapped-boko-haram-faith-god-will-win-battle-liberate-hostages/
ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-boko-haram-gunmen-slit-throats-four-women-latest-attack-borno-1565002
vanguardngr.com/2016/06/troops-kill-10-boko-haram-fighters-capture-2-borno/
dailypost.ng/2016/06/10/boko-haram-130-killed-as-niger-chad-troops-fight-insurgents-in-bosso/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/boko-haram-attack-50000-flee-town-niger-160607183454277.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4fdiOqNMw
girls-of-your-country.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off edge lord

Apparently she was into competive Smash BRos.

Wat if she was....one of us?

Everyone cares

Grimmy came after Grimmie

Fuck you, making fun of dead people. She might be no one to you but I've been subscribing her youtube channel since 2011. I know you'll call me a fag but watching her grow from a qt singing on camera to a tv star really felt like I know her. Now she's dead. I felt like I've lost someone I've known. Fuck you, what if I make fun of your dead nan?

>Wat if she was....one of us?
she would have wanted it this way

topkek

found the vegan

KEK

No jokes, I'm still pretty sad about it. She was pretty cool and did a decent Ahri cosplay.

kek

>Pussy detected

Atleast she gave music a shot.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/11/mother-schoolgirl-kidnapped-boko-haram-faith-god-will-win-battle-liberate-hostages/
ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-boko-haram-gunmen-slit-throats-four-women-latest-attack-borno-1565002
vanguardngr.com/2016/06/troops-kill-10-boko-haram-fighters-capture-2-borno/
dailypost.ng/2016/06/10/boko-haram-130-killed-as-niger-chad-troops-fight-insurgents-in-bosso/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/boko-haram-attack-50000-flee-town-niger-160607183454277.html
such a shame that she died
> all articles are from the recent week

shes alive

who did a who cosplay? literally never heard of them

>africans
fuck off, this was a nice white american girl. there's no comparison.

they had to rename the venue to the plaza dead

he didn't do it right when she started singing but after he really knew she was good and the audience liked he he spun his chair around and said your on Jesus's team now

Who cares about Africans?

I heard the last song she covered that night was an old Pantera hit

What do you think she's doing right now?

just chillin'.

They argued over who would coach her but I guess in the end Prince won

>fained ignorance

Do you want her to pound your boypussy?

I have no idea who that girl is but I personally used to be edgy when I was like 13. I used to watch bestgore.com and leave edgy jokes around all day. And this means you're all a bunch of summerfags.

You didn't know her and you never will.
You meant literally nothing to this woman.
You're just some beta sperglord who formed a pathetic attachment to a woman just because she was cute. Get a fucking life.

Not that guy but: She was dedicated to what she was doing, she broke up with her bf to focus on her career so she probably did care about her fans,

fuck you, she cared about her fans.
TEAM GRIMMIE RAWKS.

Anyone know the motive of the shooter?

She wasnt gonna fuck you then m8 and she obvs wont fuck you now :^)

"Im cute and sang well and Sup Forums is full of virgins that make fun of my death"

m8 she greeted her killer with her arms open to give a hug and the bastard basted her

But did she die?

Wonder what the last thing to go through her mind was?

Where is the chill man

Yes, she was signing autographs after a concert, some guy came to her, like any other fan, pulled out a gun and shot her several times. Her brother grabbed the guy but the shooter shot himself right away. She also died on the spot.

>she probably did care about her fans,
Yeah. She cared about her fans as some kind of money making horde.
But she never had any kind of personal attachment to these people like some fuckwits like to think she did. She only cared about her fans insomuch as they allowed her to pursue her goals.
The guy that killed her was probably one of these beta retards that thought he had some kind of personal relationship with her.
When he worked out that she couldn't care less about him, he probably had some autistic meltdown, and decided to kill her.

is there a foto from the crime scene?

oh my bad it was a casting show

Nobody is saying she deserved it or something, but the guy making up some personal relationship because he watched her videos is a fucking autist

crying rn :,,(
I once met her at m&g, she's so nice and fun. I hugged her and she has noice skin

You're just some random person on the internet and you act like you know everyone. The guy had 2 guns and 2 extra mags. He was obviously planning a mass shooting.

More like Grimmie your best, amirite?

a bullet

Her armor should have protected her from the retard's superhuman strength. She will sing for her rewards in Valhalla.

No he isn't. That's how youtubers get famous. Look at pewdiepie and his "bro" army. LeafyIsHere and his "reptilian" army. TheFineBros only doing reactions on what fans request. There are countless of youtube channels.

m8, it doesn't take much to spot an aspie crying for attention.

apparently he killed her because she's a christian or something, google that shit

Lets adress the elephant in the room here; are there any nudes?

a guy tries to get one autograph on his gun and look what happens...

This

stop trying to be a fucking edge lord just let her RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=OA4fdiOqNMw

The problem is that there are obviously many edgy teenagers around here and they will get the wrong idea, resulting into more of LeafyIsHere type of fans.
So I try to leave some proper opinions whenever I can.

>just let her RIP
thats exactly what the shooter said right before he met her

ok she deserved it, my bad

Yeah they pretend to be a community while it's actually one person making videos and millions of anonymous kids are to fucking dense to realize they are not an individual part of something

Those fandoms are equally as autistic. It's like been put in some kind of super friend zone.
On an inter-personal level, these relationships only really benefit one person.
Normal people are entertained, and then just move on, instead of forming a fucking cult for autismo primes.
If you actually believe pewdiepie is your bro, you should fucking an hero right now.

when is the funeral pyre? Maybe her parents could let us use her carcass for the space program.

For one moment I was going to tell you fuck & get AIDS.

Then I remembered...

Not necessarily pretend. Youtubers with huge fanbases obviously don't care that much for each individual fan, nobody could, but there are youtubers that care about sending the proper message and good content to their fans.

>beyblade.exe

he just couldn't handle meeting her it literally blew his mind

it wasn't enough that he shot her with two guns but he sent someone else the next night to make sure she didn't have a pulse...

I go a little bit off topic here, but something similar was bothering me yesterday with the shooting on Christina Grimme.

I've checked the internet (because I've seen alot of her video's in the past), and found out that 1 hour(!) after she was being shot, there was already created an webpage, which people could donate money for the family. At this moment they've past the 70k.

Tbh, if my sister/brother (or someone really close to me w/e), this would be the last thing i would consider to set up. It will fuck me up you know? I would be in pain and sorrow. This was kind of bothering me, but therefore, i may be wrong.

What you guys think?

Christina Meme haha xD

Her life played out like some Greek tragedy, if Ancient Greece had crayon eating tards with semi automatic pistols walking around creating coconut sized tunnels in the players noggins.

Yeah it's kinda weird. My jew alert is tingling.

>Best sites with cuties here>

girls-of-your-country.pw

Autism at its best

i think that her family got her shot kek xd

someone else set it up and is just stealing the money. that or record label

source of page and date

I get what you mean, but only youtubers with young target base name their fanbase and use it as a way to build a better and closer relationship with the audience.
While channels with older or mixed audience, such as React or EpicRapBattles simply speak to their fans at the end of each video, asking them "What do you want to see next?" and also show comments at the begining of each video of fan's requests.

It's not autistic since it's working...

lmao

gofundme com /christinagrimmie

Hey everything happens for a reason, maybe that tard saved humanity from another 10 years of shit tier music being produced?

i bet you look like the killer, same cancer

She was a Dave Mustaine fan? Haha, bye bitch.

her brother hired and killed the shooter
that murder/suicide story is bullshit

I CAME LIKE A WRECKING BULLET
I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LIFE

camon fags sing it, sing it loud

all I wanted was to huuug some fans
all you ever did was shoooot me

1/2

1/2
forgot to post pic

this was an actual tweet from last year
be careful what you wish for

2/2

this is what happens when you try to touch an autist from /k/

Yep, her family obviously set her up so they can get some moola.

That makes no fucking sense retard because of 2 points:
1. The page was started by fans, not family.
2. Everyone makes donation pages when a tragedy happens, it's not the first time in history. Paris attacks, Brussels attack, countless donation pages.

So, as I was saying, a girl must become truly no one and serve the many faced god.

So much this

my bad, the page was made by her manager, still not her familiz

Thanks for the info fag

So who is claiming the money then?

Dumbfounded. It felt weird not doing anything after learning of Christina Grimmie's sudden passing. It's like I knew her, but in fact, I don't. Like every one else, I am deeply saddened and shocked about this. This should not have happened to her; she deserved none of that. I used to listen to her when she was a teenager. I liked her making song covers in her own cosy little bedroom with cool posters on the wall. She really enjoyed creating covers with her own variations in keys/pitches, which i thought was cool and nice to hear. We know that she's a talent, which was why she made it to The Voice. We also know that she's a real inspiration - the comments everywhere can testify to this. It is only her departure that we can never comprehend. As a student with no stable income yet, I hope this little gesture from Singapore would be of help to The Grimmie Family. To The Grimmie Family, strong you must stay. And to Christina Grimmie: Fly, you Zelda-loving angel, fly... #RIPChristina