Your favorite album and who you want to win the election

Your favorite album and who you want to win the election

>Hilldawg

>Tromp

Jill Stein

>clinton

Apart from the fact I'm not american, it honestly won't matter. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really remember presidents being big decisionmakers in the last decades. Aren't they basically slaves to the Congress (which means, slaves to lobbies, etc, not going conspiratard on this but it's basic political reality).

>tremp
i'm not even american

It makes it much more difficult to achieve big changes without the support of congress. Still, the govt has to run and congressmen still want to be re-elected, so there's usually some sort of grudging compromise on most things.

>trump

trump

Gary Johnson

just wondering

why?

Trump

Because she's a MILF.

Not so much pro Clinton as I am anti Trump
I hate that fucking guy.

Dick Gregory

i'll admit she used to be p hot

why?

They don't have real reasons.

>Muh Trump is raycis

>Muh moderate Muslims

>Muh poor latinos

trump denies climate change and is pro life.

cmon no one is actually voting for this full retard lol.

Because Trump's economic policies are idiotic to anyone who's ever read an economics textbook.

He's a childish, egotistical, misogynistic, man-child. A demagogue who knows nothing of policy, has no plan, no method, no goal other than self promotion. He's dangerous, irresponsible and clearly unqualified for the office he seeks. He's a bigot. A liar. A rapist. A pedophile. A hypocrite. I hate his face. I hate his mannerisms. I hate his voice. I hate his stupid fucking hair. He's a clown with out a shtick. Beeping his stupid horn while all the brain dead, retard, followers slap their hands together like trained seals. The guy is a menace that will cripple our country for decades if he's elected. Of course, if he is, it will be the demise of the GOP, so there's that.

Why is this thread still up

Trump

Why is your Mom such a slut?

stupid people will.
everyone I know irl who is pro Trump is borderline challenged.

>wew lad

Impressive Shitpost, tbqh. Reads like something straight off the HuffPo.

What was that all about?

I wrote it myself. Glad you like it. It's 100% true.
>brb applying for a job at HuffPo

3 lines of absolutely no substance. even has a reason (not a great one) but at least he had something to say. you just sound like trump hurt your wittle feelings and made you whine about it, why are you like this?

Your Mom. She's a slut.

>Riverside
Mi nig
>Shillary
Whatever

There's plenty of reasons in there. You just are blind to his faults. What you see as strengths, I see as deep character flaws.

Hillary

[1.00$ Deposited into your account!]

Thank you for cross board Correcting!

-CTR

>not a great one
economics are pretty important dawg

Gary Johnson seems like the least evil of them all, but since 3rd parties can't win, Hill-dog

there isnt one specific example of him being racist or sexist in that mini paragraph you wrote its just all assumptions and ad hominems

hillary clinton