Anybody got a video of Christina Grimmie getting Shot? (pic of her)

Anybody got a video of Christina Grimmie getting Shot? (pic of her)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/esporeguixjb/status/741757099395272704
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/esporeguixjb/status/741757099395272704

Fake

fake

I downloaded it off of Tor this morning. Count to 8 and I'll post a link in this thread

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 noob

thats not gonna do it, negro. make with the numbers

That's funny

8 . Go ahead fucker

I'm quite surprised that at a fan meet and greet of a 22y/o pop star there hasnt been any recorded footage of the event released thus far.

Even the news woman that got shot had footage released instantly because the guy was streaming it.
I dont believe that there wasnt a single person videoing on their phone or periscoping or anything like that

go

better not be trolling

Give us a screenshot as proof

i dont see counting. i see combo breakers

Changed my mind Count to 100

No the news person that got shot had footage because it was going out live to air.

>
fuck off troll scumbag

shut up faggot. ive got the mega link at the ready

The shooter was also streaming it himself, dumbass.
He had a bodycam on

then post

We are waiting for it dude!

Post it dude!

He's pulling your leg, he has shit to post and he knows it.

was she just killed by the state so they can get their guns away?

She got shot in the face 3 times, I really want to see it.

dude!

1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484960551525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899 100

I smell BS mate. /thread

You all know all of us here on Sup Forums are sleeper agents for MK ultra, right? We are all waiting to be activated

just found out yesterday she died i kinda wanna see footage too

I just want to see if the back of her skull lifter her hair up

I wish the Play Station remained a SNES add-on.

I wish I was getting my cock sucked by a hottie

r u gonna post it or...?

Why? Jewtendo fucking sucks.

I wish you did, too. Why the hell not?

He doesnt have shit.

How old are you, 14? :)

Here's this one pic of her after she was shot

you just blow in from stupid town, australia? 8 has not been successfully counted to

good job saving a thumbnail of a picture of her with cum on it retard

To properly answer your inquiry: Because I hate having to connect the BS-X just to feel that the EXT. port on the bottom has a purpose. Can no one understand my feels?

fuck you, I'm going to sleep. Thanks for wasting my time

ur welcome. come again, dumbass

I rather see the homosexuals getting mowed down in the nightclub personally

fuck off clown .....only stupid little newfags do this countinmg bullshit ....truth is you have squat fucking clown ...... you seem to be the one who blew in from stupid town .....gets his jollys from seeing retards count to 8 fucking dumbass

You tell him

SNES is a top 3 console, but ever since they gave up chasing third party developers and pushing high end hardware, they've sucked.

Wii and Wii U are awful, and I hope NX is a huge embarrassing failure.

Here you go

I'm not posting it because I'm not going to propagate violence against women.

There were a few amateur videos taken, and 1 surveillance video (no one's seen that but police).

I got my version on tor, it's actually pretty sad.

wow u must recieve many upvoted on 9gag

Thanks user!

Well you have to understand their business model - they play it safe, that's why they've stuck around for so long. Specs don't make a console, the software does. SNES did certainly have some nice tricks, but was far from advanced, hardware-wise, compared to say, a 486 PC of the time (even the shitty Cyrix variants).

I respect your opinion but I find your rage to be unqualified. The Wii and Wii U have some amazing games that you should give a shot at. Spec measuring is like dick measuring, at the end of the day it's about the pleasure, you can't do much about the size.

Wasnt that in georgia?

> I'm not posting because it propagates volience to women
> has tor and used it specifically for propagating violence to women

Found the nigger. You only use tor to find rape and snuf films, there's literally nothing else interesting on it besides cheese pizza

u sound frustrated. perhaps mad, i suspect buttrekt. next time, stay on Australian websites douchenozle

here brother loaded it up, on loving memory. If it isn't on his twitter then you have to message him

Nobody will upvote you here, fuck off summer twat

Drugs too.

PCs also costed 5x the amount of a console at the time, your comparison is irrelevant. After the Genesis launch it was the only serious competitor and was the high end choice long enough to get it on shelves and in peoples hands. It even held its own against the Playstation for a bit. Then the N64 came along and bungled everything with Nintendos next 20 years of retarded censorship and 'family' console marketing.

holy shit.

Do you know how rare it is for Sup Forums to count to 8 you cunt?

Sure, if you want V&

HAHAHAH

PC gaming still costs an arm and a leg to get into. I owned a Pentium back when they first launched and I recall the era pretty well - we did game a lot on both the PC and the consoles, each had their own merits.

The N64 was a great price/spec device (price driven down thanks to a lack of CD-drive compared to the competition) and it was not sold at a loss, which is pretty cool in my (Business) book.

I think Nintendo's third party relations are more to blame than anything that has to do with their hardware. As a developer, I'd be scared to even pitch a game to them without expecting them to eat part of my soul for the honour of publishing on their platforms - but I still love the bastards.

plz tell me you are just a cocksmoker who happens to think the whole world is from australia like for real man ......... anyways fuck off back to your bullshit ya clown and im from italy not australia so get it right

Uhh, no, it doesn't. Just built a rig with an SSD and 8 gigs of ram for like $250 and spent $100 on a video card and can play everything in high/ultra. You don't need 64 gigs of ram and a 22 core CPU.

>PC gaming still costs an arm and a leg to get into
No it's really no, give me $500 and I'd give you a decent gaming rig . It's not that hard to build your own PC

You're surely not comparing consoles spec for spec with PCs are you? The abstraction layers involved in PC gaming just add a huge overhead and take away any chance of low-level optimization - standardization in consoles has that going for it, which covers up the gap pretty well in technical terms and sustainable performance. PC gaming is ridden with hot fixes and patchy code, the lack of coherency and the need to upgrade often are both turn-offs for most non-technically minded people. I'm writing this on a PC but when I want to make money, I publish on a console or similar closed-wall garden, if I ever hope to make a profit.

...anybody building a decent PC now won't have to upgrade until the consoles do. This is what multiplatform means for PC gamers. The only thing you'd possibly ever want to upgrade is hard drive space. There's only a handful of exclusives to any console worth owning PC included.

Indeed, the exclusivity game seems to be mostly limited to a few titles on the Sony/MS side of things. Hence, thank non-existing God for Nintendo - I personally appreciate their superb polish and bug-free experience compared to the shitty mess that most games are on release nowadays. The customer deserves a fully functioning product if they're paying money, not a beta with a promise of patches.

Fuck the video. Does anyone have her nudes?

/thread