So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing...

So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.

why should they laugh

Stake stale stale pasta

Take a shower every time you dump.

are you fucking stupid or something? what is the problem with you? I'd be more embarresed to buy condoms and I still did it before very easily

ITT newfags

I assume you don't enter the store and just buy toilet paper. Assuming that you buy other stuff, they won't even notice.

Not that they care if you buy toilet paper alone either

Amazon. Looks like another open and shut case

Grow a set for fucks sake. Every single person poo's, not just you

Purchase a nigger to lick your ass clean. It's more sanitary then using your own hands anyway

I remember a movie about some guy.

I think he was a white guy.

One day he ran out of toilet paper, and was upset about it.

When he had money or something, he went to the store and bought a whole lot of toilet paper, like he bought in bulk, that was the highlight of the scene, buying a large amount of toilet paper.

you can find em on gregslist

I have never heard of a cashier laughing at someone for buying TP. Is this some new paranoia that society is going to have to accommodate now?

Step Brothers?

How about you accomodate to deez nuts, user? Or are you nothing but a beta fag? Austistic cunt

Rub your ass on the carpet like a dog

you are not the only person on earth that shits, just buy some you degenerate and don't care about what others think

Amazon, pea pod, Max delivery, damn you are such a faggot do you live in a bubble you retard?

>So I moved to my own place a while ago.

Move back in with mommy, you're obviously incapable of living by yourself as an adult.

Pasta

> 2016
> Still whipes his ass
Dont you realize that when you clean your butt, you reject your natural body and adapt to the whishes of the oppressing society of smelling and looking good

Sandwich it between a bunch of Playboy and Hustler magazines. Maybe they won't notice.

summer boys