ITT: fetishes you have, but you don't know the name of. I'll start: sloppy seconds...

ITT: fetishes you have, but you don't know the name of. I'll start: sloppy seconds, fucking a girls pussy after another man just fucked her.

it is called wet-hole syndrome, it is a philia that is related to your stay in your mothers uterus

Eating out a pushy that has just been fucked.

anymore of that cutie with a plug in her booty?

Oh, auto correct. pussy*

Cuckery at its finest.

Fuckin ugly whores is my fetish

got plenty, but I think she's familiar on Sup Forums already.

And? Get posting son!

never seen this whore before. lay it on me. will post pics of bitches tied up/plugged in return

let's do this then

perhaps this one is familiar

im only interested with pics with toys in her ass.

don't have much of it

what a skank

I like when she gropes his dick with his jeans on or pants how do i find that

last one for today

thats fine ill post til you run out.

If I ran out of lube can I use baby oil or olive oil instead for the time being?

olive oil works yes

How much does a cheap butt plug go for?

Ok cool thanks, it doesn't dry out or burn or nothing? Don't want my girl to freak.

amazon for less than $15
local sex shop between $20-$30

na it doesnt dry out that quickly but of course use as much as necessary

Latex and leather suits

Girl drinking enough cum to have a visibly larger stomach. Preferably forced.

fuck off spambot

I really like this

you fuck off nigga

Imagining to be inside a giantess while she's getting railed, if applicable, inside the condom.
Strangely enough, this is as far as it goes with anything male related, am straight as far as I'm concerned

long nails, rings, when girl tastes her own pussy juice, high heels

Any pics on what it would look like? Or the best shaped one and size?

so you want to be the tip of the dick?

I can understand cuckery, even scat fetish, but this giantess thing and vore are so outside of my world that I can't even describe how disgusted I am kys

teenagers with huge dildo.

pic related, its teenager with huge dildo.

Cool thanks

>find emotionally damaged girl
>exploit for sex
>best sex ever
>break her soul
>repeat

Bulge

Fucking kek

i assume little to no anal experience. get the trainer pack generally has 3-4 plugs getting larger in size. good for beginners.

Nah it's not vore (I write for a vore community but don't get anything out of it, upside is I can look past it in lots of things), the giantess thing came back when I was 3-4 yrs old, already fantasized about being the beta in bed...
And it fits well with foot fetish

Be honest faggots...No one in the whole of Sup Forums has a big enough dick to satisfy her thus cuck thread.

>And it fits well with foot fetish
No it doesn't everyone has a feet fetish, no one has a giantess shit

Pic are my toys. Deodorant for scale

If you don't know the anime Pupa (extremely short at 4 minutes per episode inkl. Intro/outro), go watch it. I tell you I laughed my ass of, others might puke on sight.
I usually don't get into contact with hardcore/samesize vore, still kinda immune to it

Ok thanks:) looking for something to wear all day

Dang do you like them?

nah fuck you vore faggot kill your self, even scat fetishists are better than you, no one will ever eat you

Tongue sucking. oly fuck it gets me diamond just to think about it. I wish there was more non-japanese content.

her name Caitlin?

>fucking a girls pussy after another man just fucked her.
sounds like either a cuck fetish or a group sex or gang rape fetish

the vibe pictured above would be good for all day wear, but check on the sound tho it can be heard even inside the ass. a plug is good to wear for day use. once you are accustomed to it larger plugs are somewhat easier to wear given the larger girth, but go at your own pace dont over do it. work your way up a couple hours at a time. also lube regularly every couple hours.

there's no name for it unless someone knows it

anal sex with females

Hitting the girl's cervix with my dick

i got the silver egg today for $20 after tax (which is waaaaay too much but fuck ordering online) ive had the plug for a year or two now. its pretty good getting a little warped though

i like loitering/fuddling/soaking
>when you stick it in while sleeping or cuddling

Would never want to kek
I said I don't get anything out of it

Ok thanks for all the help ya I am a noob so trying to train ass.i want to hands free cum but can't:(