Okay, which one of you made her listen to the death grips?

Okay, which one of you made her listen to the death grips?

youtu.be/noQnsrKk2SE

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/features/interview/9004-death-gripz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>music you play to make your dog not want to hang out with you
Death Grips BTFO

/r9k/ ruined this poor girl

JEWDAR

>"i feel like its building up to something and then it doesnt get to anything"

HOLY FUCK ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

Kek, where we're you when the death grips was rekt by a Jewess?

DEATH GRAPES BTFO

w-what the fuck is her problem?

That was me mate sorry about that

DED GRIBS BLOWNED THE FUCK OUT

why does she talk like that

Doing God's work user

why does she dress and act like little girl ? is normal American thing

no its dd/lg thing

she's trying to appeal to autistic weeaboo virgins

what a cute little OVEN DODGER

She was homeschooled her entire life

holy shit she looks like hillary

Cute Little Oven Dodger sounds like a Xiu Xiu song title.

Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.
What they don’t realize is that Death Grips is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics
“death fuck lets fuck, just don't touch me just fuck fuck me” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Ride.
“Soon all that's left of you Is your most primal desires” Primal desires meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.
That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Death Grips are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Ride pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female

plenty of musicians have pushed women off stages

pitchfork.com/features/interview/9004-death-gripz/

The group is pretty liberal. I think the problem is that you're too stupid to get that in the lyrics describing brain-dead sex both parties involved are brain-dead, not just the women. It's more likely that he's making a statement against hastily grabbing at sexual pleasure without regard for human interaction than he is arguing that women are mindless whores. I think he sees both women and men as capable of being mindless fuck machines and he despises it. He probably wants a world where sex is no longer violent or disconnected but a beautiful statement of interpersonal caring and love. You're analysis seems really bogged down in your own stupidity. MC ride presents lyrics that describe mindless, unloving sex and you take that as good for men and bad for women. In reality it's bad for both. Perhaps you're a man who's too mentally incapable to long for human interaction so you can't realize how depressing unloving sex is, or you're a horny virgin who thinks that a penis entering a vagina is enough to satisfy you for life. I hope it's the latter because at least then you'll have the mental capacity to change. Otherwise you're bound to be limited to the emotional experiences of a subhuman animal. Or you're just trolling and getting kicks from trying to trigger feminists online because you can't find these easily triggered feminists in the real world because they're a rarity and your crusade against them is ridiculously quixotic or because you're too broken and weak to handle going outside in the first place.

A lot of the lyrics for me present a vice-driven animal constantly searching for another hit or a new whore. Possibly painting a darker image for men than women.

Oh perfect, another innocent girl Sup Forums is going to corrupt with their unfettered autism and memes.

She looks like anne frank post-Auschwitz

Yeah definitely. In the lyrics, ride is the male actor. If you listen to the lyrics and want to be like ride then you're mentally dysfunctional.

Uh who is this autistic looking little girl?

I've been out of the loop.

*wasps start*
EEEEEEEEEE

this

This would be Agatha, /r9k/'s latest obsession. She used to make videos where she cooks or eats something until she noticed that her comments section was exploding with Sup Forums memes. She made a video about that too. But that didn't scare her away (like /lit/ scared away that book review girl). Instead she tailored her videos towards her her audience and opened a patreon. A real live jewess doing what is instinctual.

I want to see Pamy fucking her sweet weeaboo pussy.

DEATH GRIPS IS ASS

i've read that the squeaky voice comes from childhood when the victim was molested

dang i feel bad for that women in bobs burgers then

Thanks lad.

qt3.14