Ask a guy who was present at the England vs Russia brawl anything

Ask a guy who was present at the England vs Russia brawl anything

Do you play RuneScape?

I played it years ago mate. Like 10 years ago

Bump

how to lmake my life happier?

Have sex

I get enouh sex. I mean I want to be a better person and make cool things. ideas?
also: what are your hobbies?

Find something you're talented at and try to make a career out of it.
My hobbies are pool, football, and design.

How do I take a screenshot?

Also, Fight anyone?

design?what kind?

Should I spec holy or ret for my palladin in cata server?

> take pics with phone
> email yourself
>?????
>profit

Do they talk English in French shops etc?

holy

Why are the french so useless :)

Also, why aren't you mobbing up and flooring the russians?

depends on that you like to be a dps or a heal. i personally don't prefer melee dps so be a holy

what is airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow ?

Screenshot should be ctrl+prtscr on your keyboard. Atleast it is on mine.
>fight anyone?
Yeah, but only out of defence. When the whistle was blown just saw a pack of Russians rush us, whooping lads, tearing up their jerseys. Tattooed cunts going after anyone in an England shirt. Had to stick a boot in a couple of faces when some mugs had me pinned down. Escaped out the stadium, but there was still more fighting in the street where chairs from the surrounding cafes were flying and the police came in with their water and tear gas.
Graphic design

no

they speak french everywhere, because it's france and they hate speaking anyone elses language even if it's to assist them

im guessing the russian beat the shit out u cucked faggots

European or African?

Yeah mate. I've gotten by with just English.
The Russian hooligans are hardened mate. Some of the poofs had knives. We had bottles and our fists, plus police getting in the middle of it.
Wouldn't have a clue mate

How do Slavs fight?

I dont know that

If you were there, all I really want to see are all of your pictures...srsly, this is an image board.

just cos you use "mate" in every sentence makes you ligit?

Fuck off

They kick alot mate. Some some cunts only using their feet, but that's cos alot were wearing them steel capped.
The ones we clashed with were experienced hooligans but they fucked it up when they brought out the knives. They cleaned up the English lads pretty good if I'm honest.

No one's begging you to believe me.
Didn't take pictures in amongst the chaos. But if you don't believe you can leave

Hope you knocked sense into some of them then, OP.

How did it feel to face people who weren't defenceless innocent tourists or locals and instead get pillaged by organised Russian casuals ? Every other country is very proud or the Russian, they are doing gods works.

english hooligans are the worlds gayest lmfao

That's fucking fake you tard. I'm French, and we do speak English when a foreigner comes in. Yah sure, most of them won't speak RP English but still.

Hope you English pussies get Butcherd at every match.

Don't understand your question properly, but I only fought because they were bouncing my mates and I around. Not usually up for hooliganism.
Yeah didn't plan on it though. Just got caught in the fray
The cunt that said that is a random user not me

No worries, saw that. (French fag here)

seconded

Who got the better of it?

My bet is on the Ruskies.

Ruskies mate. They were prepared from the time the whistle was blown. I got a feeling things would go down when they took off their jerseys when they scored the 90th minute goal, they were absolutely rabid. Fucking Roy Hodgson should have played Vardy.

But anyway,they were ready to do it, and rushed us. I managed to hold my own but alot of innocent lads caught in the crossfire.

Some English fans reportedly cheered ISIS to provoke the Russians, isn't this kind of stupid?

But then again, as a German, I guess "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" has always been an English motto

How stupid is the French security concept? Inside the stadium at least you could make sure the two sides cannot get in physical contact with each other.

Probably possible. A drunk englishman is a big arsehole.
Very stupid, they could've done alot better, but their role went from security to evacuation staff, because of idiotic security

Sounds like the England Fans got fucked over pretty hard.
Will this change your habits if you go abroad again for a match?
If it was me I wouldn't wear an England shirt on the streets. Not worth getting a knife in your back over a fucking football game man.

What is the amount of sandniggerness in these brawls? I suspect it 's huge but french media put it all on russians and brits.

Why are english supporters so retarded?

How can we blame niggers for this? There has to be a way, ideas?

Some English fans were expecting to join up with Russian hooligangs to bash Muslims. British Tabloids were promoting this idea and it was all fun and games when the targets were Muslim. It seems the Russians had different ideas.

Russians are traitors. It's in their blood.

Yeah, won't be wearing my England Jersey again, just in case. Heard a lad got jumped on a train wearing one. Also heard a Russian cunt got stopped at the eiffel tower for having a knife in his bag.
Not worth the trouble but I've got tickets to the England games I'll still go. Vardy.
They are the most closely monitored people going into the stadium. Hard to pay attention in the chaos but if there were any sandies they were on our side, because I'm sure the Russians wouldn't take them. Most of it was just your usual white English lads with some black English lads. Russia was full white from what I saw.

Sup Forums gold...
Best game meme...

english fans aren't the brightest bastards.

nor is this cunt.

did you get fucked by true men?

Get an English football fan drunk and he'll be the biggest arsehole you'll ever meet.
You lads can figure that out lol, I don't have problems wit the ones I've met so I wouldn't have a clue.

First of all you called it a brawl, so you're probably American and second of all it wasn't just one fight. So stop acting like you know anything you soft cunt.

i kekked more than i should have

Russians only care about their culture (russia/slavic), it's no big suprise.

But being a Hooligan, tip top kek. They are most retarded, even Skinheads are better.

you mean that there is no blame to put on the local sandnigger community? These pussies were afraid to enter the fight?

>was present...

I was also there, not participating but the English actually did a lot of damage to the slavs. Slavs did bring out knives but they brought it to a nation with the highest knife crime and inevitably fucked themselves when everyone else retaliated with knives. The English are inevitably going to be better geared with weapons.

Why fuck up the reputation of a great sport with your shit? Kys faggot

The English got fucking battered and I'm made up, enjoy your swim in the harbour?

football hooligans are not traditionally muslim. you would know this if you weren't such a developmentally retarded muppet. no wonder your dad hates you

Not an American, using a general term for everyone. Get fucked and piss off mug, I even detailed the stadium and the street fight.
It was big mate, they were probably mixed in somewhere.
Oh I see. In our end, we were getting knocked about pretty bad.
I never planned it. You're more useless than Raheem Sterling

Not from what I seen. When I was with a group of friends the majority who were fighting backed off because the English started throwing molotovs. It lasted 2 days, I only seen the first day.

Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate Mate mate mate mate mate mate mate mate

I could detail the whole stadium and the street fights from what I've seen online. Stop chatting shit.

Wasnt in the stadium but was outside.. Russians def were kicking ass but it was their hookigans attacking mostly ppl who didnt want any part of it.. Zthe english whonare fighting back have spilt blood.. My friend bottled some russian guy whonwas shirtless in shorts ans ateel toes.. He got stomped out by random wouldnt be surprised if hes dead tbh..

I said it what, 8 times in this thread. I'm a London lad

Not to mention the Slavs were targeting drunks and fans girlfriends/families which is why it first kicked off. Watch the footage, the Slavs are honourless bastards.

>from what I've seen online
You've got nothing to contribute any further. You watched a bloody video. Piss off you muppet, I explained what I saw.

Froggy here, I speak both languages so I ll speak english to a foreigner if they need help

I agree these muslim cockraches are not football hooligans. They are plain criminals. But this time the groups of whites (slavs or brits) were much bigger than their usual groups so they remain at home, by fear of being beaten by the whites.
This example shows how we can tame them.
YESTERDAY MUSLIMS WERE TAMED IN THEIR OWN LAND. THREAT OF BRUTE FROCE IS THE KEY AGAINST THESE MONKEYS.

>the reputation of a great sport with
>a great sport
>great sport
Kys faggot

Brit hools aren't what they used to be. Am I right? Is it because of the societal prosperity and different norms in modern British society?

Time to meme up this thread.
Slav and britbong memes, go.

>Ruskies mate. They were prepared from the time the whistle was blow

Its no surprise they got the jump on you. They don't sit, they crouch in waiting.

What happened?
Who won?

There were Russian fans in balaclavas that were primary attacking families and women after the game. The majority you see which are getting attacked in the footage aren't because people are pussies, it's because they didn't want to participate. I had the opportunity to go with my brother and my 7 year old nephew and it was a shame it was spoiled for my nephew. We had to leave straight away because we seen the fans alternate from their stands to our direction.

Would like to see the Slavs do this in England where English fans would be equally prepared with weaponry as they were.

Steel capped boots, machetes and knuckle dusters. Of course they're going to come out on top.

That's why the brits lost

Hopefully those russian dogs lose the world cup, no country wants to go tgere and play

news flash for you:
you simply cannot lose the world cup, only win it

Yeah that's the unfortunate bit innit.
Yeah alot of brits were caught completely off guard.

Anyway, lads OP here. I'm off, continue to discuss if you like. Bye

Did anyone die during the fights? I read lastnight a 51yo man died but today it just says hes in hospital in critical condition

They're hosting it you dumb cunt

not sure if trolling or simply stupid

Is hooliganism a sexual thing? Do they fuck each other afterwards?

Our goverment is better at banning our Hooligans from travelling.
I bet Putin is secretly loving the fact that Russians are getting the headlines as tough guys.

English fans are faggots

No, the actual British casuals of Germany 2006 and the 20 years previous are all banned from flying during major tournaments, now its just stone island wearing, kopparberg drinking fags