>go to university...get shot
>go to work...get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a pussy....

Murica

Pretty much. Shows no signs of stopping anytime soon either

Hey. Don't be sad. It's beautiful really; natural selection at it's finest.

Awwww another liberal pop-tart.. You should be shot heil America, heil guns! Heil hurting your feelings, get a gun protect yourself .. All those shooting done in non carrying places., with strick gun laws. Man up queer your father never taught you to shoot? Your farther raised a pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> going to uni
> in 'Murica

Come to Australia while we're still letting people into the soon to be final bastion.

Digits wasted on such low quality bait...

now also available in France

It is true that true Americans are not afraid of getting shot and I love my country dearly. Too bad Europussies will never understand what freedom feels like. Have fun getting locked in jail for insulting Jews!

Eat a dick faggot

>natural selection

you don't know what natural selection is

>bring a gun...shoot back

>mfw I drop the jig in the water and start the boat up

>be american
>Wear Diapers
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)

Natural Selection is basically the theory that Jesus planted dinosaur bones on the Earth as a red herring to distract sinners and muslims from going to church, to easily separate the good from the bad when the rapture comes.

> mfw I just tabbed back to lereddit
> lekek

more people get shot: everybody wins.
Is it true that Americans rank freedom with the amount of people who get shot every year?

Sure is summer in here

>fact. cars kill more people in the US
>CARS kill more poeple around the world a yr then guns do in 5yrs

>cucks sucking the medias dick

cdc for usa stats.
do some goddamn homework for everything else.

As the body count rises so do our freedom levels, we are growing stronger every day

Go to Europe get raped by Muslims

Just notice those places. All are "gun free" zones. Sounds like that policy worked.

Yeah everybody should bring a gun to the club. Great idea.

>Look at girls tits
>Shot by bf

you know nothing about europe don't you ?

But no social health care system. Even if you survive the gunshot you'll pay for the misfortune of being shot. Shitty gunmen should learn to aim for the head

I know enough to know there cultures is being drowned out by migrants.

This is dumb. Everyone who makes this argument turns a law abiding person who purchased a firearm for defense into an aggressive person who uses the gun offensively and as a first option. It's like saying you have to house soldiers because you might cause trouble. 4th amendment and 2nd amendment boss.

>go to work
get beheaded
>walk down street
get beheaded
>go on train
get shot/exploded
>go to gas station
get beat to death
>go to movie theater
get stabbed to death
>go to school
get murdered and eaten
>stay home
get raped and stabbed to death
thats why eurocucks are the laughing stock of the world.

I hope your not this dumb

>Be English
>Go to France
>Watch some "footie"
>Get rekt by Ivan

you forgot
go the gun range.....get shot.

hurrr durr if only he had a gun when it happened.

Er...no. Soldiers are trained in combat and are not the same as some trigger happy nigger in a club who wants to look like a badass.

This is what americans actually believe

>4th amendment

FACT U.S cities that have the strictest gun regulation have the highest crime rates.

Maybe it's time to admit your precious 2nd amendment isnt working out?

> niggers owning guns

You know anyone here with a felony record can't own a gun legally?

Where are you from?

Aaaaand where do the guns come from?
yup places with little gun restrictions.
Or are the nignogs manufacturing themselves in the hood?

>FACT U.S cities that have the most population have more crime.

Works fine wonder why we don't get jailed for "hate speech"

as a european i can state that this is sad but true

Because you think murifat can think ?

Yankees are very stupid people, they deserve die this absurds ways jajaJAjaJajAJajsdffsdajfsdajfsdkjfsdkajfkasdjfkasdlfasdklfasdklkasl

done all that, never been shot

A place with less than 1/4 of the murder rate of the US and higher living standard. Feels good.

>300 million people
>13000 homicides
>0.004333% chance of being murdered

why are you being so mean and hurtful friend?

Maybe because a "gunfree zone" in a country filled with guns is retarded ?

In Europe we don't have those problems because ALL Europe is gunfree zone.

Higher murder rate than Mozambique, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and Sri Lanka

"First world" KEK

>implying criminals give a shit about the law

Right, great logic, Canada and Mexico would totally enact a ban on firearms because we asked them to!

Good stuff !
Fuck burgers

>Legally
You Sup Forumstard I live in florida about two hours from the shooting and the key word you said there was legally. There waa a gun show in tampa a week or so back, cheapest gun 200+, cheapest pistol 400+, i left, drove 35 minutes and bought two pistols for 100 each no questions no paperwork. The only one the gun laws are not helping are law abidig citizens, anyone else can easily and cheaply get whatever they want

indeed

because diligent, law abiding citizens can't carry

yeah but you can't sneak a car into a fucking playschool you autist

Are you saying we can only ban the leading cause of death in the world? The function of a car is to transport. The function of a gun is to kill. Just because there are other things with which you can kill someone doesn't mean that guns shouldn't be controlled.

If you look at the statistics, black people seem to be committing the most gun crimes although I don't believe they are born with the urge to shoot other people or anything. I reckon the problem is the lack of proper education and the living conditions they tend to grow up in. What you guys need to focus on is fixing that problem rather than calling them niggers. I've met a couple black Americans even though I live in Australia and they're alright people.

> implying the original topic being discussed wasn't if it was legal or not to take a gun with you to a social outing

I think the problem is we have way to many looneys and they need to be put down. I seriously believe that.
>Mfw I have a bachelors in psychology

>do a marathon...get bombed
>go to work...get planed

Nobody likes americunts anyway, except other americucks.
> but muh rights
> Mental health issues

Wasnt paris gunfree zone too?

>Go to Europe get raped by Muslims
>america has nearly 200,000 rapes yearly.

your own people are worse than our immigrants you bucket of lard

Yeh but 20 people of like 350m ain't shit

no need to be so upset, Nigel

Best solution is... MORE GUNZ!!!!11

No wonder you've got murder rates comparable to fucking Russia

I agree that "gun free" zones don't work, but it's only because it's amazingly easy to get guns around said gun-free zones.

Marijuana is illegal here, too, but people still smoke pot because you can just go just across the border.

What about Brussels? I heard that was pretty safe space as well.

yes because smuggling guns into another country is as easy as driving into the next door state and picking what you want.

Also hurrrr the problem might still exist even with the possible solution applied so why bother trying durrrr.

>Implying that's not wrong
data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5

Soon everybody who can't outrun a bullet will die out and the flash master race will prevail!

They steal them buy them on the black market I don't know what your point is. If you live in America you know in the San Bernardino shooters killed I think 14 people and then got away for awhile. In Texas one of duty officer who had a cpl shot two "terrorist" before there rampage even began. My point is bad guys always have guns so why restrict the good guys.

we have been building up our resistance to lead and bullets. soon we won't even lose a man when we decide to go imperialistic again.

I'm a Brit you mouth breathing, cretinous faggot.

>FACT U.S cities that have the strictest gun regulation have the highest crime rates.

and the guns are bought legally elsewhere and taken into those cities.

If America actually knew how to run a country and look after its people, there wouldn't be such large volumes of faggots committing crime

Only because more people don't carry

first of all check'd

secondly, weed ain't illegal where I live bro :^)

I'm a european and I support american gun laws and wish we had our own

Statistically, if you take into consideration that 80-90% of gun deaths in the US are mostly gang on gang related (which I call problematic problems solving themselves) USA is not THAT far ahead with gun kill deaths from other countries with no gun rights

Besides, the law isn't stopping the bad guys from getting weapons

If only all those fags had thought to bring a gun and a bullet proof vest when they went to the club. This is apparently what you need to not die in an American club.

>Mexico has a hard time smuggling people and drugs across the border
I'll take "Delusions from fantasy land" for 200 Alex

Yea, if football fans all had guns the stadiums would be more peaceful, right?

Youre trying to say Alabama, the back woods pinetree filled state of nothing nowhere has a higher murder rate than NY or any of the northern larger cities? Ha! I bet a Eurofag made this picture n had his children color it

Shouldn't you be taking your moped to the local BNP Brexit rally now then?

Once again

Where in Europe?

>Professor of Islamic Law, Saudi Arabia
Got me a good chuckle out of that one.

The sources are in the picture, they are correct. Also, please learn what "per capita" means.

Jim Jefferies said it best

>The main [argument for guns] is ‘I need it for protection. I need to protect me. I need to protect my family.’ Really? Is that why they’re called assault rifles? Is it? Never heard of these fucking protection rifles you speak of.

Freedom to do as the government tells you, you stupid American cunt. Jesus i fucking hate your country so much. No wonder every cunt tries to a killing spree, i probably would too if i lived in that absolute shithole.

You fucking idiots are so brainwashed that you can never be free. Really is the most hated country on earth.

>Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Oregon all have lax gun control
>Vermont has some of the most lax in the country
>California and New York, the gun control capitals have a higher homicide rate than states with less gun control
Thanks for proving yourself wrong

What has happened to our proud land fellow yuropoors?

maybe you should start making muslim free zones. then you'd have no rapists or dolla cracktar splosions.

>Besides, the law isn't stopping the bad guys from getting weapons

Then why don't you get a gun? If every criminal can get one easily and has one you could too.