FBI confirms that there are indications that the shooter is related to radical Islamic ideology

FBI confirms that there are indications that the shooter is related to radical Islamic ideology
>Islamic

Wow what a surprise.

Ah, muzzied

Religion of Pieces.

what a surprise, OP is a faggot

NaCl

Implying your average American nutjob/ crazed war vet isn't equally likely to do this.

fug you, they are a minority! extremists!

Pretty sure the last few mass shootings and hostage takings have been done by a muslim.
Not just in America either.

kek

how come in america it becoming so people going to killing gay? how fuck must your brain to be for thinking that connected penis in 2 mans is desrve to shoot? WHat THE FUck!?! WHo cares. i thought in americ everyone is accept only in loosiana state they care. but florida with the nice beech? please someone explain to me i dont get. please.....

we get it, you can copy paste

We care about grammar, so you're liable to be shot

vets rarely go on shooting sprees, they usually commit suicide or kill their own family. muslims r well known to kill indiscriminately and do mass shootings. this is also intresting since yesterday a singer was shot dead at a meet and greet now this. seems coordinated which again points to a terrorist cell.

They're compatible with the west!
Islamics killing gays is unrelated to islam!
>Islamic teachings are unrelated to islam.

>equally likely

Moron.

> connected penis in 2 mans
This is the best interpretation of 'gay' that I have ever seen.

>need citation

Ok ok...Radical Islamic.

What are you talking about?

>not just in America
Not in America at all. The last major shootings in the US have been 99.9% committed by white males and and there haven't been any major hostage situations. Muslims mass shooting are so few they don't even chart. One incident, perhaps. The shooter yesterday was not said or shown to be Muslim.

>points to a terrorist cell
How, when the shootings are being done by whites and black gang members?

Nice agenda.

Exactly how many times have you sustained a head injury?