This fucking news channel

This fucking news channel...

They have some retired ATF cuck who's trying to sell the Orlando gay bar shooting as a case of, "Domestic white hate terrorism" and then talking at length about "Assault rifles with multiple magazines" like the rifle is an independent living entity hell bent on homophobic homicide.

Why do these faggots try holding onto these bullshit excuses when you know first hand it's the usual Allahu Snackbar bullshit.

is it confirmed that he's a peaceful muslim ?

A muslim shot up a gay bar and they're going with homophobia and gun rights? They just called the muslim homophobic.

All muslims are peaceful. What rock do you live under you racist?

>shoots 20 people
Yeap definitely peaceful yessir

The whole point of assault rifle design is a weapon that excels at versatility against any target at any range. That means it has features of a sub machinegun and a rifle in one package; high capacity and accuracy. That was the criteria for its adoption. The news is just saying it to get attention and appeal to all viewers, and educate. You're getting mad that people are pointing that out and giving it a negative connotation and immediately insisting it's an unimportant set of feature 'cause you think it's irrelevant. You're a faggot and you should feel like one.

>inb4 user is a UKcuck or gun hater
>Be me, own a rifle myself and think you cunts are just idiots for honking that AR horn as a fallback

Because the FBI said it was domestic terrorism - so likely a Christian group

I thought Fox was absurd at times, but this news network has far eclipsed them when it comes to general BS faggotry...

Turn it on right now. Everyone else is pressing the Islam angle and MSNBC has literally not said the word "Islam" or "Muslim" at all yet within the last hour. It's fucking comical... I'm honestly wondering when they're finally going to concede and mention either of those words.

This is so far from journalism that I don't know what I'm even watching anymore

I just Google shit from now on, or browse Sup Forums and see what other anons have to say about an issue.

F5ing with my fellow Sup Forumss when those kooks went on a siege running from cops and eating Maccas was wayy more fun than watching it on tv.

I'm geussing a right wing mor(m)on did it !!! This incident is gona make or brake hillary's votes

Keep telling yourself that nigger... go to any other network or print media and read their coverage.

It's mass murder perpetrated by an Islamic radical.

Admit it you fucking cuck lord

um about 60+ were shot. 20+ died. 40+ are in the hospital. idiot.

white American Christians kill gays all the time. and you idiots are silent. they also bomb abortion clinics. and you idiots are silent.

this is manufactured anger. you *NEED* a scapegoat, so you pick Islam. Which - as FACTS have it, is the most peaceful religion on earth per capita, with billions of followers.

we will ban guns. Hillary will be elected. we might not ban guns for 10-20 years, but guns WILL be banned in this country. every time one of you whacky gun-freaks goes on a rampage, you give us another reason to ban them. You weren't responsible enough with the Right we gave you.

Why would Christian's bomb abortion clinics if they're against abortions, inevitably killing the fetuses of those who are about to have an abortion?

I love your white, conservative tears. they taste... sad. and angry.

I'm attaching a photo of our next President. 8 years. Thanks to your stupidity and incompetence re trump, Hillary's guaranteed to win. Good job :)

should of been clownton or drumpf being fucking shot dead. really fucking useless to shoot anybody else.

No... That angle would actually make a little bit of sense.

MSNBC has literally not even said the words "muslim" or "islam" and it's been 5 hours since the story broke and the FBI and chief of police have already publicly noted "terrorism" in the morning press briefing by a suspect who was "not from the area"... in no way was it hinted or implied that it was domestic.

There was a mass shootibg in europe. It was called the holocaust i believe. Im nit sure but i think there was more deaths over there than in the u.s.

>"Domestic white hate terrorism
try to slant it more faggot. it is in fact domestic terrorism. Nice try adding "white hate" trying to make this some sjw bullshit.

ALSO THE SHOOTER IS NOT A MUSLIM

but op is certainly a faggot

>50k people a year from secondhand smoke
GUNS ARE BAD AND THEY WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was labeled the most politically biased news channel by a non-partisan group called the Pew Project for Excellent Journalism.

Fox gets a close second. Check Google for sources.

That's why I don't even watch or read the news anymore. It's some "analyst" who gives you two facts and then 15 minutes or ten paragraphs of his or her opinion, stated as fact.

There is no unbiased news source.

You haven't been watching have you nigger?

That white-hate quote is accurate. I watched it myself.

Delete your account

nope, not accurate

If you're arguing that your news source is better fucking kill yourself. Let me enlighten you on how our country is run:

>billionaires own the media
>billionaires own politicians
>billionaires own our medical industry
>billionaires run out fucking country
>billionaires tell everyone what to think
>you fucking pea-brains who can't develop your own opinions treat news as gospel/fact

Again, kill yourselves. All of you. Fucking sheeple motherfuckers

because white people have never shot up places before in the US! NEVER!

HAHAHAHA

what kind of simple motherfucker are you, cunt? what do you expect the reaction will be? it's an auto-response, you dense cunt.

CNN was also talking about supremacist hate groups un U.S.

try harder

Fbi guy literally said they suspect islamist ideology.

That's why they've called CNN the "Clinton News Network" since Bill's first term.

It's a democratic news outlet.

Loose Change 2: The Shitpost

It was a set up.

not sure of trolling or another inbred trump fan

>implying we should trust any government ran agency, including the FBI

This also applies to the guy you were replying to.

most of you edgy teens hate gays.
well I for one, feel sad that this happened. I don't hate gays. I don't agree with what they do. but I do NOT hate gays.

this was an attack on America. not an attack on gay homosexuals. today... we're all Americans.

Millennials don't hate gays... In fact there is an overwhelming percentage who accept gays, especially as compared to other generation.

They just think it's funny and edgy to say "faggot" but that has to do with our meme culture. "Fag" has been a meme on Sup Forums for at least 10 years.

You're a liar. MSNBC's been saying "Islamic Terrorist" for the last hour. Frankly I despise American media. But you're a Fox News zealot, trying to paint 1 network as biased, when all "news" networks in America are biased.

THANK YOU HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

I thought I was the only person who wasn't retarded in this entire fucking thread.

Also, if you use a news outlet to help you form opinions and stances on any given event, actually kill yourself.

Not the meme... Like, really commit suicide.

you're muddying the waters. obfuscating. lying. and denying. there are a LOT of posters on Sup Forums who hate gays. IS THAT NOT TRUE?

>Islamic Terrorist
no they haven't

No, it was an attack on faggots.

If you think that post is some sort of a conspiracy theory and not factual then kill yourself.

Again, not the meme. Actually commit suicide.

>there are a lot of posters on Sup Forums
Therefore:
>there are a lot of posters who hate gays
>there are a lot of posters who don't hate gays

What's your fucking point?

If you're gay I'm going to suck your dick so fucking hard you piece of shit fucking FAGGOT!!!!!

is it confirmed an allahu did this?

no

>Posts on Sup Forums
>References "memes"

Nigger wut???

Wut, what? Do you not know what a meme is?

3 witnesses have videos they took inside, of the shooter killing people :O

Holy fucking shit...

Is this the real life?

To abort the mothers too. The fetus is already going to die so it might as well go down with ship.

I don't even know what you're talking about bro. Are you actually retarded? Or maybe 12?

Funny, because they spent a fucking hour talking about white hate groups. Are you in a diferent dimension?

Bump
What is shooters name?

Omar Mateen
/Thread

some mudslime gibberish, confirmed terrist

This is fucking extreme crazy people that do this.

We cant protect from crazy all the time just prepare for it

So let's take care of both Christianity and Islam. Unless you're a typical liberal who claims that dealing with radical Islam is waging war with all Muslims, and is racist despite Islam not being a race.

And if that was true, why even go after Christians? Wouldn't they radicalize too and create more Christian terrorists? Never heard a liberal explain that, maybe because it would undo the narrative and confirm that Islam is a unique problem.

Which is entirely consistent with an Islamic attack on perceived American moral failings. We don't have to guess, this is exactly what they are proclaiming.