According to the Mass Shooting Tracker...

According to the Mass Shooting Tracker, there were 372 mass shootings - defined as a single incident that kills or injures four or more people in the US in 2015.

America is a fucking shithole. Muh guns muh freedom. I can't wait until the cunt collapses. Bunch of fucking belligerent idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And so begins the whitewashing of islam.

Its never a gun problem but always a mental health issue.
Seems in burgerland you need mental health issues in order to own a gun.
Kjnda curious how many of those 372 mass shootings were done by muslims.

First it was the niggers, now its the muslims. You fucking retards always need a poster for hate. Jesus how blind are you people

Most of them were probably gang shootings tbh

Also statistically it's still nothing you silly Yuropoor cuck

Camel jockey detected

Curious indeed, was it like 5%?

>more than one shooting a day
>still nothing
>implying gang shootings aren't relevant

How many shootings do you need for it to be "something" ?

Yeah guys you dont have a gun problem you just have a problem with people who form gangs and shoot each other. Sounds much better.

As we've said repeatedly the problem is niggers. Banning guns would make it worse

yes yes no problem here, the 2nd amendment is perfect

Yeah, you're in too deep to turn back now. Whenever this discussion comes up I always say the same. In my country all it took was 1 mass shooting for our then leader to introduce gun control, it was very un-popular at the time but he did it. And it worked, not a single mass shooting in 20 years.

America though, there's just too many guns for gun control to work now. It's too late.

Gun free zone + incidents aren't arguments

Always blaming the minorities and the gangs for the problems of your declining country. Always happens before a nation collapses, same applies to glorifying celebs and sports personalities.

Sounds like you're a dumb Ozzie and you don't know that firearm crime went up

it's an example retard, an example of your broken system. legal guns = more violence than countries that have illegal guns. Its not complicated at all.

Not an argument

The US needs to focus on education and mental health availability.

It's almost exclusively poor, uneducated blacks or people with mental disabilities. I live in a fairly small city, literally everyone I know owns a gun, but no one ever gets shot.

I woke up yesterday and saw a headline - "Christina Grimmie 22 Voice singer shot at concert" and thought who in Hell would shoot 22 at a The Voice concert?
Then I read the story and realized that was her age and thought NBD - just some stalker fan blowing her away.

Got up today and saw 20 shot dead in a gay nightclub in Florida and thought - meh.

Some times I think we're being conditioned to accept mass shootings as a way of things to come.

I wonder what this guy's motivation was today.

Nice evidence faggot
Switzerland is nicer than Mexico tbh

isolated example fallacy.

>The US needs to focus on education and mental health availability.

Thats what the US should do, but it wont. The government wants a nation of brainwashed idiots who can't think for themselves. Imagine if Americans were as well educated and healthy as Europeans, the whole system and plutocracy would come down.

372 killings mostly by not-muslims but sure let's only pay attention when it's a muzzie. Faggot.

Oh I forgot, NRA fags believe in a different system of numbers and figures. Its like religious math. Not only does it make gun violence not such a problem in the US and the world, it totally invalidates global warming, the theory of evolution and the usefulness of vaccines.

That and Americans don't want their taxes to help anyone as they are told they're going to 'welfare queens' and other conservatard unicorns.

Mass shooter is also an isolated example. I'm waiting for you to make an actual argument

It would be better if it was some sort of dark government conspiracy. But our problems are much deeper and more difficult. Education is not given real priority here. Its everyday citizens that make this happen. parents dont care for their kids educations - its a bad cultural problem. Almost everything else is more important to most people that our shitty education system. And more importantly, most parents dont actually set the example that education is important and make sure it is the top prioirity of their kids lives. They let their kids participate instead in the fashion show and popularity contest that is high school in America. So we have this awful education culture where millions of american kids go thru the motion of high school but learn very little. Teachers, (while the Unions share much of the blame for education system problems, thats another discussion altogether) cant do much when they have a classroom of kids that dont care and dont have any accountability at home.

Very true post. But retards would still rather bury their head in the sand and scream 'It's the illuminati/Jews/Space Lizards! There's nothing we can do!'

And you think none of this is by design?

True. I'm glad I had good parents who expected me to go to college.

Oh well, let's watch this fucker sink and move to another country when it starts to go

No I dont.how fould the illuminati/Jews/media/whatever other boogieman you imagine that is pulling those strings...how could they go about accomplishing such influence?

It is absolutely that way by design. Its far easier to sell ideas to people who never learned to discern quality and truth from lies.

Ah I love vague conspiracy bullshit. What do you ACTUALLY think is going on here? What benefit is there to 'designing' a country this way? Plenty of people have power/money/influence with out intentionally brainwashing an entire nation for an extended period of time. What exactly are they getting out of it?

Thats not what im saying. Im saying the government puts virtually zero effort into having a healthy well informed public by design. A governments purpose is to help and look after its citizens, which yours clearly doesn't.

Uh, complete media control, leading to nationwide cultural influence sounds like a start. Follow that with a country that has been at war since its conception, and you have the US. Am I the only american that finds it gross that Call Of Duty is such a successful series of games that they literally have an installation in the series titled "Infinite Warfare"? You think that doesnt give any sort of cultural memes to the people who play it? Fuck man, in Finland, children learn proper gun use and care from a young age, and their gun violence is nearly nonexistant. In the US, we learn about guns from video games, movies, and the new, and no where else, really.

>implying its not a mental health issue

People like you who will defend them and their borders without suspiscion, lots of money and free time, their pick of the best of everything life has to offer. Humans can and will do horrible things just for the sake of convenience.

>US has been at war since its conception

Is this true? I thought you were ideologically non interventionist until at least late 20th century

>probably britbong

I wonder how well your place is doing?

But user, no one has complete media control. Media is independent in the country. There are pressures, sure. But you think msnbc and foxnews are singing from the same hymnal? You think the opinion of the nytimes can be bought? I know a couple journalists...they are super serious and passionate about their work. While not rich, they are not the types that could be easily bought/sold

>according to the jewputer
Ronald u wot?

>on Sup Forums, no one knows you're jewish

This tbh, people apply false motives to the media but really the media for the most part just try to make money (usually by telling people what they want to hear

93% - 222 years out of 229.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Again, they could have 'the best of everything' by just being an oil tycoon or owning a tech company. You're just being spooky and vague.

I'm surprised you had time to type that without getting shot

read

Yeah, your journalist friends may have integrity, but the people who own the companies they work for? Really? You think that news companies owned by massive corporate conglomerates are "independent"? Do your homework, im not doing it for you, shill.

>that isn't a false motive, compared to reporting the news
>so whatever gives them money, has control
>literally the definition

U r special

Man I bet that wouldn't have happened if they were in a gun free zone.

I think news organizations often have a point of view. They are somewehere on the political spectrum. But i dont think there is some enitity controlling the media, orchestrating mass brainwashing on a national scale. Nytimes is owned by a family. Reuters is owned by some british company. Apnews is a nonprofit. Each has its own agenda and bias, but they are not being controlled all together

And what makes you think these companies don't own those as well? Ever heard of the Stock Exchange? Anyone can own part of any publicly known corporate entity. Ever heard of a corporate merger? they happened a lot in the early 90's. Know who owns fox news media and all its affiliates? Do some homework, and educate yourself.

The Fairness Doctrine was overturned in 1987.

This is why the news is unbalanced.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairness_Doctrine

Did I say that? No. But those FAMILIES are controlling it, filtering their worldviews and ideals through these companies, and the people drink them up. And what do you think these people do when they come together in their convention halls they rent for the purpose of meeting other industry giants? They talk about that, dumbass. Real life politics are as cutthroat as they were back in the Middle Ages. They just got better at hiding it in front of your noses.

Either way, they are selling you poisoned words.

Shill.

>inb4 murican uses the classic "hur dur muzzies" fallback
oh... wait

>be from literally the only advanced nation where this regularly happens
>still insist it's unavoidable

Fucking Americans

>there were 372 mass shootings - defined as a single incident that kills or injures four or more people in the US in 2015.

>not addressing the nigger population in the US

Shall not be infringed

how would you fix it?

Always blame the niggers (shifting towards muslims) for your problems and failings. Never accept responsibility. Classic American logic.

>Never accept responsibility

Blacks are a minority, yet are responsible for the vast majority of homicides involving guns, most of which are obtained illegally.

It's not an excuse, it's a valid point, dumbass.

>be me
>mid-30's white male
>middle-class
>straight
>veteran
>tired of mass shootings occurring
>supports common-sense gun control

I honestly don't know why everyone here in the US thinks they need ALL of the guns. Also, I've bought firearms and it was ridiculously easy. I literally walked in with a few hundred bucks and walked out with a firearm.

>niggers cause problem
>say niggers caused a problem
>this is a problem

That's what happens when a race is treated like shit for 100's of years.

Oh but they're just niggers, look at big picture you idiot. This is why everyone hates America, you treat everyone like shit and expect immunity. And this is why people want to attack your nation. You reap what you sow.

>That's what happens when a race is treated like shit for 100's of years.

You could say this to most nations, dumbass. The US isn't the only country that utilised slavery.

Oh, and just so you know....slavery was abolished. We're talking about gun control, not slavery, retard.

I didn't mention slavery at all you stupid American cunt. Im talking about inequality and fairness.

Yet, time and time again you'll blame everyone and anything other than yourself for your shortcomings. Its hilarious how Americans, especially wasps cant take any criticism. Complete denial of a shitty country full of stupid people.

>US whites are responsible for blacks killing blacks
>which they done throughout history without fail
>and which they also do in every other country

It seems like you believe this for no reason other than you want it to be true. Fuck off yid

>I didn't mention slavery XD

>Blacks
>100s of years

What the fuck else were you talking about? You actually think a black who reaches adulthood thinks: "The US has treated blacks like shit. i'm going to sell drugs, buy a gun and kill someone"

No. Blacks have been treated unfairly in the past, but I'm talking about the present, moron.

>blame others
Well, I'm not responsible for all gun related homicides and blaming others.

I made a point you can't exactly refute: Blacks are responsible for most gun related homicides. Many of those guns are obtained illegally

Not an excuse, a point

>Complete denial of a shitty country full of stupid people
And where do you live, Ahmed

>>supports common sense gun control

Care to define what that exactly is?

>ALL of the guns
We don't really want all the guns. We just want to have the right to own one for those who desire owning a firearm.

Are you trying to tell me that blacks have the same opportunities as whites in modern US society and they're not discriminated against? Are you really that stupid?

Ban mudslimes; not guns!

>Ahmed

Thinks im not white, because i disagree with him.

It's no secret that America was built on war. The people need an enemy, otherwise they would turn to the obviously disinterested government. Rich bitches in power need to fabricate bad guys so the dumb fucks have something to focus on.

>Are you trying to tell me that blacks have the same opportunities as whites in modern US society and they're not discriminated against?

Not exactly, but not to the extent that blacks should kill others. Blacks aren't chained slaves anymore, they can be successful and live prosperous lives...selling drugs and killing others doesn't help.

Blacks people are the ones not taking responsibility. They still blame all their failures on white people, but are responsible for most of it

The people blacks kill the most are.....other black people! Wew. Black lives matter.

The ones with criminal records and bad grades are discriminated against.
In general though, very little evidence for purely racial discrimination and in fact scholarships and affirmative action deny opportunity for whites

>if you ban guns the mass shooters will just use gasoline and super soakers

Poverty and inequality breed violence. And guess who perpetuates this inequality and poverty? Wasps. The black "problem"was all your own doing. As is everything else thats terrible about the US. The wasps fucked your nation, yet of course you shift blame. I bet you think isis wasn't the wasps fault either.