AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

The U.S is litteraly a third world country. You can't go a a week without hearing of a mass shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/
no-smoke.org/getthefacts.php?id=13
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mass shootings
>instantly 3rd world

pretty impressive

how are you posting here if you just got shot

I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda impressed by that.

I live in Canada so I don't really worry about being shot

Third world means neutral during the cold war, first world means allied with the west. Literally the US could never be third world, it's in the definition...

Oh, come on!! Learn your facts: there are no mass shootings on most third world countries!!

whats up with mass stabbings in europe?

So "shithole" is the right term to use from now on.

>50k people die from secondhand smoke every year
>250k from smoking
>1k from mass shootings
GODDAMNED MASS SHOOTERS! IT'S LIKE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DANGEROUS THEY ARE

Yeah, its usually mass machete attacks, at night.

Mass shooting=third world

Cotrect, third world was never the term to use. Switzerland is a third world country....

You can choose between being shot and having to sit next to someone smoking a cigarette.

Tough choice, I know.

Trips have spoken !!!!

People actually think this makes logical sense....

Cringe
Thanks autismo

>50k people die from secondhand smoke every year
citation needed

*50k people die of lung cancer not caused by a source that isn't them smoking tobacco. It can be anything else, could be smoking weed or just fumes from where they work.

cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/
HOW HARD ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE FUCKIN RETARDED? HONESTLY
>Taking the bait presented to me
no-smoke.org/getthefacts.php?id=13

I'd also literally rather be sitting next to a mass shooter because cigarettes are nasty and kill way more lol

>i can't handle facts
>the fucking post
Why do I come here? It's like a self fulfilling prophecy?

>other things can also kill
>therefore it doesn't matter that guns kill
Great logic.

>getting this mad

it was a muslim terroist you faggot

>not seeing how retarded you are
>not prioritizing things like deaths caused by cigarettes which are literally 350x the amount of people killed by mass shootings or w/e
Is this why you're a fucking loser and quite literally retarded?

>literally a third world continent

Yes certainly second hand smoke could have been the culprit and it's bad for you indeed and causes cancer, but those cases there's no proof whether it was tobacco smoke or just car exhaust or some shit

>grrrr
>hulk smash
>sooo angry
> GRRRRRRRRRR

similar to an argument typically used by marihuana legalization faggots.
>alcohol is worse so lets legalize weed

That's true, if that,shooter would have just used a cigarette cannon instead he would have gotten 350x more kills

>You can't go a a week without hearing of a mass shooting
Google "mass shootings by country"
(the 4chins won't let me post urls)

>The following is a chart of mass shooting statistics, when corrected for population.
>It shows that the U.S. has comparable frequency to other nations when accounting for its large population size.
>It should also be noted that the U.S. by far has most armed citizens in the world.
>the US ranking 12th compared to European countries.
>There were 55% more casualties per capita from mass public shootings in EU than US from 2009-15

etc.
etc
etc.

Stay mad, Youro-poor.

More pics?

>second hand smoking, not even once.

You don't die instantly when you sit next to someone smoking tho, so it's not really a valid comparison.

>Load shotgun shells with cigarettes
>Shout "This is marlboro country" as you blast people

This guy fuckin gets it. Holy shit. How hard is it for the rest of you people?

Well, it shows that anti-gun sentiment is the drive behind disarmament, not the amount of people being killed.
Otherwise guns would be far down the list, and realistically, illegal firearms owned by gangs would be the target, not disarming the general law-abiding populace.

not 3rd world
more life Afghanistan

>22 years of life
>more than 75% of the time i smell cigarette smoke from you cancerous faggots killing me and others when i go outside
I'm going to say cumulatively you faggots are a big problems.

>and. Nothing of value was lost

So ban guns and tobacco. Both are shitty and kill innocents.

OH MY GOD. BRAIN CELLS SPOTTED!!!!!!!!! WE MUST HARVEST THEM BECAUSE HE IS A POTENTIAL THREAT!11!!

>The U.S is litteraly a third world country. You can't go a a week without hearing of a mass shooting

You are dead right pal. That nation is the most fucked up on the planet and furthermore it is the source of just about ALL of the world's pain and horror!!

FUCK THE USA!!!!

link to tweet???

Being this retarded...

Like 40 years later.
>Pre meditated murder by second hand smoke 40 years ago

You clearly do not know what defines a third world country. At least we have people willing to kill off the retards here.

>Autism
No first lets work on tobacco and then vehicles. Cuz yanno...literally driving on the road is more dangerous than guns. I can LITERALLY count how many times guns have threatened me in my life time...a whopping fuckin zero.

>Wanna know how many times I nearly die on the road from inattentive faggots?
EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Honestly who cares, couple of fags are dead boo hoo.

Responding to logical thoughts with retardation...

When you go outside into the pollution free environment?

OK people there is a simple concept here to understand. First world means allied with US and NATO during the cold war. Second world means allied with the soviets. Third world means they were neutral.

Where's the dudes balls?

No when I go outside and every bit of smell is masked by the overwhelming stench of thousands of chemicals being burnt from cigarettes :V).

Video?

>yfw

How can the U.S.A. be third world when it's the best country on earth?

our third world for-profit healthcare system

100% of murders are committed by previously law abiding citizens. Those people that just randomly go nuts and kill their families, they weren't thinking if that 10 years before when they bought the gun but that gun sure had something to do with those holes now in the kids bodies...

this!

Nice logical fallacy there.

Smoking overwhelmingly kills people who choose to smoke, and people who choose to live in the same home as someone who chooses to smoke.

Guns kill people who just want to go to the mall.

Cars, to take another example, kills people but are absolutely necessary for most Americans to live a normal life.

Guns aren't necessary for anybody.

There's also a distinction between "gangs" killing each other, and mass shootings targeting random school children, for example. Criminals are often themselves victims of crime, and this is a risk that you accept when you become a criminal. This is not the case for, let's say, people who just want to watch a movie or go to work.

Guns serve no purpose, and have horrific effects for people who didn't sign up for the possibility to get randomly murdered when just trying to live their lives.

That's why the anti-gun movement exists. People don't want to die just because you violent retards can't just kill yourselves instead of taking your rage out on others.

Terrorist attack faggot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

>U.S.A
>best country on earth

pick one

>I'm just going to use my gun to take my kids to school, pick up groceries, visit my father and then move some shit somewhere, oh and possibly injure someone as a statistical irrelevance compared to how many people drive everyday.
Cars vs guns is a many times rehashed straw-man of zero relevance. I can't even be bothered. Good trolling though.

Just a bunch of fags. Move along people.

>Being this much of a cuck
Europoor faggot DETECTED.

2/10

Deleted video

>implying children have a choice
>implying while doing daily activities I have a choice
>implying while in dead stop traffic I have a choice
>IMPLYING

hate us / ain't us...etc.

Nobody cares about your cuckolding fantasies other than fellow Trump fans.

Brotip: If gun owners were really violent retards who took out their rage on other people, there'd be no anti-gunners left.

not just mass shooting, gun violence is ridiculous in the u.s

America has more domestic terrorist than ISIS and thats the sad and hilarious truth.

Didn't imply any of those things. Nice try though.

WHERES THE VID FROM OPs PIC

>if muslims were really violent and took out their rage on non-muslims, there would be no non-muslims left
Great argument.

>Smoking overwhelmingly kills people who choose to smoke, and people who choose to live in the same home as someone who chooses to smoke.
LOL HOW RETARDED AS YOU?

TFW you filter out "mass shooting" "active shooter" and "public shooting" from your RSS feeds because it happens so much in Murica that it's not even news to me.

we hate you becauee you're making the world an awful place you autistic assclown. Trust me, nobody is envious of the U.S.A

obligatory

knew it, internet is to blame

I said "overwhelmingly". Not "only".
At least learn to read before having a meltdown, retard.

the more hate something has the better it is

everyone hates the GSW, no one hates the 76ers

100% of people who drink water die

>Americans are shooting themselves
>Europe points out the absurdity of it
OMG YOU'RE JUST WHINING OOOOMG

Literally retarded and it shows.

100% of people who breathe air die

but I'm Canadian

Not gonna throw a "cuck" or something in there too, while you're at it?

Whites in America don't actually have a big murder rate

this is actually kinda sad

Unrelated to drinking water, yes. Are you trying to make claim that there are no connections between smoking/second hand smoking and increased risk in cancer? Because if you are, you're a moron.

The violent ones are sure as hell trying. Why not head over to the middle east and see how long Isis let you stick around.

Or go talk to a shooting enthusiast, they may disagree with you, even quite verbosely, but they're not gonna gun you down for it.

good sources

The only sad thing about it is your lack of ability to think critically. Don't just accept a troll image from Sup Forums as genuine truth, you moron.

No source.
No actual numbers in the diagram.
No time frame listed.
No context.
No geographical area listed.
>this is how conservatives think science works