How come terrorist never strike in italy?

How come terrorist never strike in italy?

best day of my life

why would they attack their homeland

Because you are so painfully Italian?

The Vatican is their final target, if they attacked shitaly now then security would be beefed up and make their final assault more difficult.

Nobody wants to awaken the sleeping giant

>The Vatican is their final target
if they do that i would chimp out

>Vatican is their final target

Did Trump teach you that? Lmao stupid americans..

Too irrelevant, politically. It's not that bad to be irrelevant.

Jealous Spaniard is jealous that the popes all moved to Rome despite having carried their holy water for them for centuries.

this

>Listening to Trump
I only get my facts from intelligent people like Alex Jones.

Because when the muzzies get off the boat, they see a dusty shit hole full of derelict buildings and old fat shouting women in headscarfs and assume they have not yet reached the west.

but they bombed us and even belgium
jealous of italy having the pope? who cares about the pope? only sudacas

With your mafia history you probably have the best internally aimed secret intelligence in the world.

Good job on copypasting a comment from either Sup Forums or reddit you retard

>italians
>good at anything

lel

DELET DIS!!!!

isis doesn't actively recruit as many from italy versus germany france or belgium, a lot lower

they are also much more likely to be departed if they cause trouble so less likely of anyone having prior history committing and so on

Whole latin america would chimp out towards muslims if that happened.

deported*

>Mexican drug cartels vs Muslim terrorist cells
Sounds promising

no muslims

We had snownigger terrorists

and then muslims get lynched worldwide

Because Italy is loved by everyone, even by ISIS

Also we are not cuck like France/Germany but we don't hate like slavs, we help good muslims and we kick bad muslims
The truck driver in Germany was a Tunisian who reached Italy illegally with boats, we sent him in prison for 4 years for a crime, after the 4 years he moved to Germany and they said WELCOME REFUGEE! HERE'S RESIDENCY PERMIT! What happened you already know

i dont remember where i saw it, but im pretty sure ISIS considers Italy and the Vatican the home of and representing Christianity and they want to sack the city.

Because you keep diverting the invasion northwards.

CHI

Because Italy is already like any random sandnigger country.