Going to psychiatrists and psychologist for 4 weeks now

>going to psychiatrists and psychologist for 4 weeks now
>"you need to take pills user"
>fuckdatshit.png
>"its the best drug in the world, no sideeffects" blahblahblah

any of you faggots had experience with this shit? been taking them for about 3 days no, dont feel different.

If you don't feel anything from taking an snri, then you never had depression in the first place faggot.

They can take up to to six weeks to work bro

I like your handwriting

>3 days

Fucking wait for them to actually start working first, dipshit

This guy knows how it is

ask for mirtazapine also to take alongside it

Seems they don't work for you guys if you have time to post on here

also very dependent on your own body chemistry, some ssnri's may work for you some might not

pills are for the weak, the fat, the lazy, and the stupid. They are liars.

What

And if you are neither, they will turn you into that.

did i ever say i had a depression faggot? my psych think i does but i never feel sad or anything, i told him so. i just feel empty. he thinks im bipolar
thanks i guess
what is that?

Took me 6 years to find the right ones. They work eventually, stop being a bitch

Bi polar IS DEPRESSION. its called bi polar depression fucker jeez

literally just asking if any had experiences with it you fuck. which worked for you?

you really dont know what depression is, do you!

honestly i dont know what i feel compared to others. i just feel what i feel, thats what i told my psych and this is what he gave me

Side effects start in first week, the drug itself works after 4-6 weeks. Evaluate then.

Bipolar disorder is depression + (hypo)mania. Did you had periods in which you were a God and you had all the energy in the world?

They got my Mrs out of a bad spot, she suffers from clinical depression and had attempted suicide by OD. They took a few weeks to work but she's a lot better. Long term she's switched to duloxetine but the venlefaxine genuinely worked. Give it a go. Depression isn't something you can kick without chemical readjustment and if you don't sort it you'll be miserable as shit.

yeah i have ups and downs every week or so. i dont feel sad i just hate people and stay inside as much as i can. he said ít might be some rapid cycle bipolar shit

Just ups and down's every week doesn't sound like rapid cycle bipolar. Don't have much knowledge about it but I've heard psychs talking about patients who had 5 manias a year and that was already considered a heavy form of rapid cycle bipolar.

Describe a UP period, and a Down period please.

i just call them ups and downs, its more than that. in a up period i work out (i take my training very seriously, 6 times a week) i see people, i work, i do other hobbies and can generally do all i need to do and are happy.

downs like i said, feel nothing and lock myself, and hate people.

>best drug in the world
>feelsgoodman.jiffylube