Why are americans so addicted to air conditioning?

Why are americans so addicted to air conditioning?

It's 9am and 83° (28 for Eurofags) outside, 91° with heat index. It's supposed to hit 97° this afternoon.

Because when the temp hits nearly half of what it requires to boil water, I don't want to die

Cuz unlike in yurup the sun comes out sometimes

Europoors don't understand climate control

Because I'm living the good life and can afford to fill my house with joy and freedom

/thread

I don't know.
Why are your people so addicted to being stupid and poor?

I'm Canadian and I love my AC

Fuck you OP.

>Not wanting to be cool
>not wnting to have a good sleep in a cool bedroom

Because me and my roommates are okay with a $300 power bill if it means not having to sweat our balls off in the Charleston heat.

>Why are americans so addicted to air conditioning?

I love AC.

redneck white trash cracker

Best. Response. Ever.

Live in Texas and you'll understand immediately. It's not uncommon for us to have weeks of 100°F temperature and 70% humidity.

Fat people overheat faster.

Something about dying when it's too hot or something...

Cause they're living where they're not supposed to.

Stupid question OP. Not even American. But why would you choose to be hot and shitty when you can be cool and comfortable?

Because here in the US we have become faggots.
Our past generations were lucky to have a fan let alone AC.

I only use a fan here.
Get on my level (omg I'm sweaty) faggots!!!

Kys

This was a better thread on /pol OP.

  ▲
▲ ▲

All people love air conditioning regardless of race or nationality. Except we Americans can actually afford it.

If the magnitude of your ignorance could somehow be quantified I am certain that it would be discovered to be unparalleled. Your absolute lack of foresight, combined with your obvious inability to comprehend the present circumstances, indicates a complete absence of even a minor capacity for higher thought. If you are even able to discern my allegations pertaining to your imbecility I presume you will next attempt to undertake some futile endeavor to refute me. Consequently I shall now offer you one piece of advice before you make a further mockery of yourself: nunc tradere. Baffled? I anticipated as much. It was feckless of me to assume that anyone as half-witted and puerile as you has any form of a classical education. Alas, I presume it is best now to feed to you a tiny morsel of personal revelation so that you may hopefully become conscious of exactly who with you are presently engaged. Ha! Do you take me for a fool simpleton? As if someone of my incontestably superior stature would suffer to lend you even one ounce of ministration following your nonsensical illustrations! The idea is simply implausible and even I am dumbfounded at the fact that you fell for it. Now let me be brief. If for whatever reason you anticipate evading reprisal for this preposterous indiscretion you are woefully deluded. I’ll have you know that this impetuous comment of yours will serve as your epitaph because shortly you will be eradicated with unequivocal retribution. I can only hope that your demise will serve as an admonition governing all future behavior on this website and I suspect that it will. In the words of the great Julius Caesar, Para mortem, you imprudent dimwit.

ik. That's why I abandoned thread.

Not american but why shouldn't you get one if live in a hot place?

Ausfag here.
My state offers a 30% rebate on your powerbill for using ac during winter.
Have both running 24/7 on 21°C

Why live like a peasant if you don't have to?

go turn yours off you fucking cave man

>cave man
Actually that wouldn't be that bad.

Because they are sweaty fat bastards

I don't know.
Why are Europeans so addicted to refugee cum?