Allahu Akbar! Our soldiers were victorious on your streets today, kafirs

Allahu Akbar! Our soldiers were victorious on your streets today, kafirs.

We have killed the male youth of the west at their "clubs" of sodomy. Next we rape your women and take your possessions.

Verily, the believers will strike off their heads and subdue the infidels unless they submit. Insha Allah!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/florida-gay-nightclub-shooting-injuries-reported-at-pulse-orland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just remember that in the US we don't need special permission to get guns. We're getting tired of you goat fuckers and someday soon we're gonna start hunting you dune coons down. Count on it.

By all means, keep attacking Florida...one on of the most heavily armed trigger happy redneck states in the Union where the good ol' boys would like nothing more than a chance to legally shoot Muslims.

Sounds like bullshit. Dead alleged perp isn't doing any talking.

Meh. Orlando.

How much time do you think before the not all muslims hashtags on twitter?

not only did you help get rid of some of our homos, you also helped us get rid of some of our floridians!

talk about two birds one stone. with enemies like you, who needs friends?

the shooter was born in the US and legally purchased his guns.

I would tell you to clean your barrels, but yu boys were already cleaning each others barrels at this "club".
Die in a fire infidels.

oh hai

You shoot up faggots in Orlando and expect us to give a damn?
Shit nigger even that dumb bitch that got shot yesterday is a bigger hit on the great American culture.

In fact, if you actually want to do damage, you should bomb the VS fashion show. But please don't.

Yes my brother.
Call when it is time to release the squads to rip the clothes off of and violently finger bang the kafir whores.
Call me my brother.

Allahu Akbar

Sounds like a white guy trying to stoke the hate.

This is now a ylyl banana thread

Lost

Then lost hard

Omar Patin (sp) is said to be shooter

ya think?

No, those women are our prizes when Islam takes over. They will be sold much like the underwear they sell...
The Sharia Victoria Secret Catalogue will have underwear helping sell women, not the other way around.

You killed 20 kids who were probably too fucked up on drugs to do anything in a country of about 320 million.

Was total victory.

Kek I don't know why, but when I posted this I thought it said banana i feel stupid now

same

I couldnt gove 2 shits about a gay bar

Was the purge activated? Trump 2016

Trump will be beheaded by the new Muslim leaders. He has a nice head of hair to use as a handle while beheading.
Allah will be very pleased with such a sacrifice.

> role playing

> dumb murican believes it

You know I don't know why Sup Forums is so anti Muslim, they pretty much do nothing but beat the shit out of women and try to kill everything that isn't them

Sounds like your average miserable betas wet dream

Sup Forums is anti any faith

You really think OP is a kebab ?

pls

Lol trendy

Sup Forums equally hates everyone except Asian women and girls with dicks

T-minus 15 secconds lol

Woah... Dude take all the gays and transgender fags you want. Thanks :)

wow a gay bar in Orlando .. such wrath! much bravery!

kek

lmfao what is this from?

Idk sorry, I just remembered I had that webm for such an occasion like this

As if any floridians actually party in orlando

Islam has arrived. Look at how the western faggots cry for their fellow homsexuals...

Under sharia, you will all be dropped from ONE WTC. The WTC is already a monument to Allah for what we accomplished in 2001.

You will never defeat Islam.

>Kill gays
>For da womyn
OP wat, this bait, it makes no sense

You need to work on your baitology

Clearly a real muslim and not a trump-tard trying stir the pot. Very inconspicuous.

It baffles me that 2nd ammendment poster boys think its reasonable and even EXPECTED to bring a gun to a night out with friends.

Either the country is a shithole or the person is retarded.

hahaha yuropussy

I can't really say I feel bad that mudlime shitskins killed a bunch of homosexuals , honestly someone needs to put them back in the closet.

I smell nigger

It's a win, win for America, you mudslime faggot. All you did is help remove a few degenerates and fuel more hatred for your greasy religion.

>Trump 2016!

NZ

nope

You know this attack guarantees Trumps victory

Nothing is guaranteed but it certainly doesn't hurt it, that's for sure.

Your dubs made me do it.

this guy loves guns and hates gays. sounds familiar? islamic terrorists and republicans have a few things in common.

Dubs of truth

Shooter's ID not revealed before Noon: Mooslim
Shooter's ID not revealed before Tuesday: nigger

damn, 50 people dead

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/florida-gay-nightclub-shooting-injuries-reported-at-pulse-orland/

Lies

I wonder how the SJW feminists will react to this. Muslims are "an oppressed minority" in their eyes, but they love teh gays. Quite a conflict of interest.

Orlando shooting: US citizen Omar Mateen named by media as gunman behind killing of 20 people at gay nightclub Pulse

fuck that's terrible.

OMAR?

Love the attempts that reddit takes to silence people if you bring up him being muslim

This is what happens when sand niggers don't have goats to fuck.

The thought police is on the case!

Another reason why Muslims and Islam are the cancer of mother earth. If it was't for the oil they would still shit on the floor and wipe with their filthy beards.

Reddit turned into 100% sjw controlled PC site , and we got stuck with their shitty refugees , people that are just a little less SJW

I miss the stopIslam one...

How long till the world auto-corrects itsself from this politically correct AIDS CANCER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IF ITS A MUSLIM THEN ITS A MUSLIM

What is this, fan fiction?

This Muslims must go!!!! We need need to do something!!!!! I call that b monitor and track all Muslims on social media.

United States of America 999999999 !goat fucking arabs 0
Don't you animal fags know you can never win here...the brits,indians,japs etc you faggots will never win! Neva eva eva!

There are more muslims in support of US and allied fighters abroad than there are against.

Only person who needs to go is you, and people like you.

50 faggots dead now, that shooting is so full of win

Most germans were not Nazi's either, but the nazis still managed to kill millions of people.
Islam needs to be tamed and reformed, period.

Dumb sand nigger dont know shit about history
America has won several wars in the past
Ww2
Ww1
Spanish American war
List goes on.
Go ahead and attack us, we love seeing fresh dead brown people.

Just heard this guy speak, and he said nothing about condemning the attack.

I disagree... I'm tired of my country turning into a shit hole due to individuals doing this type of shit!!!

cant wait till trump wins

>disagreeing with facts
Ameritard confirmed

No joke huh

I agree... This is a slap to the face of the victims... Whom ever thought having this guy speak should be fucking fired!!!

I really, really like this image...

And was still an Islamic terrorist. Imagine that!

Your points don't change a thing.

people its probably not actually them, you can't brand all muslims as terrorists when its just some random cunts with extreme views.

My face when I heard it was 50 and not twenty pillow biting butt pirates

police haven't confirmed anything yet, you dumb cunt. do you even watch live tv news, trump?

Do you guys not understand?
The muslim are the enemy.
Allah tells them to kill anyone who is not of the muslim faith.
It even saysnit in the quaran.
Dumb sand niggers are trying to do wat hitler did

Why is he inciting terror with his hateful rhetoric?

Please stop with that reasoning because in muslim countries it is NOT a small minority that believes in extremist shit.

But islam is a religion of peace

(cough)

Hey now, those queers were going to die of aids anyways, so how is this terrorism?
It's more like a service for public health safety

If Islam is a religion of peace, then wouldnt an extremist muslim be extremely peaceful?

And I guess their prophet didnt behead people, hold multiple (sex)slaves, and also didnt fuck a 9 year old when he was 54.

PROGRESS IS HAPPENING

ALLAHU AHKBAR
CRUSH THE GAYS

Lel.

The quran validates all of this shit whether most muslims are peaceful or not.