Ru-rule Br-britannia

Br-britannia ru-rule the w-waves

>India has 1.2 billion people
>Britain has 60 million people
>India has a slightly bigger economy
Hmm

>More people equals more money even when it's shit
Hmmmmm

Yet France and Germany manage to do better.

>France
Lol
No

[Citation needed]

1. China
2. United States
3. Japan
4. Germany
5. (now) India
6. UK
7. France

>Germany
Higher population
>Fronc
No.

China*

not* entirely true

Yes but what about this:

1. China
2. United States
3. Japan
4. Germany
5. (now) India
6. France
7. UK

DESI PRIDE WORLDWIDE

how so?

They said the same thing about Brazil in 2014. Then it turned out they were manipulating their currency and all the growth was artificial . The same will happen to India.

And if it doesn't?

>1.2 billion people
>65 million people

Step up rest of the world.

I thought USA were number 1

Tbf they're also facing problems that would take British decades to solve alone. A large population doesn't mean much when you can't use it properly like China can. It's more of a hindrance in Indian case.
>tfw ever since Britains downfall they call more and more into irrelevancy in each passing year
>now their old colonies are also taking over
>first America surpassed them
>then us
>and now India
I only hope a really successful African colony does the same next.

I for one, support the future Indian conquest of the British Islands.

He's meming.

>then us
>African colony does the same next.
great banter mate

Just wait until the full effects of India's currency fuckery hit their economy

Shut up Xi Wangpong

Why not go back to india if its so great

no lad the chink menace is the future
Buy American products

we are

Chia is nn GDP in PPP but the US is in nominal GDP which is really the only thing that counts.

We have the highest living standard in the world. It's not unthinkable for us to pass Britain in a decade with your country going to civil war in less than a decade.

Fuck you w*ite boi

poo in loo m8

But weren't you the one who made the claim regarding France doing better than Britain (no other Brit poster seems to agree)? If so then the burden of proof would be on you.

To be honest the only ranking that matters is GDP per Capita of 50mill < countries

India is always going to be shit when their best keep leaving. The U.S. rise came from attracting the best from other countries. I work with some of your diaspora and the ones that are smart while they like some parts of India (all agree the political system is beyond fucked) aren't going back anytime to help the country.

>my diaspora
I was talking about aus. Sooner or later Europe is going to go to civil war and like America- we're going launch ourselves right at the top due to our low Muslim issues.

And desu if it was up to me I'd send them back. I feel like we're fucking over various parts of the world by taking their educated leaving them the same dump hole they were in a vicious cycle.

I'd be right fine seeing Australia as a global power honestly.

Fuck off you Scottish littoral cuckold

lol usa cant rise if its attracting the worst from other countries too

im sorry but usa peaked... your economy will stil grow but it will be without direction or greater purpose. once invasors feel like they can say what usa is about, its over

But you are indian

Britain is filled with pakis who are subhuman and garbage compared to Indians.

t. Rajput Vijayanagar

That wasn't my point but I'm happy to see the anti-anything_american Panamanian. My point was that India would never rise anytime soon because the only reason the U.S. ever rose not only are missing in India but the opposite is happening. They need to at the very least retain their educated members.

He's not wrong. You can hate both but one is clearly far more prone to being utter garbage.

go away zhang