ITT we share our fetishes, and rate others cont

ITT we share our fetishes, and rate others cont.

pale chicks

Takes time! My tits.

There's like three of these going on but I'm op of none so I'll bite. Urophile here. But I also like exhibitionism and petite girls.

FUCKIN SAUCE ME TO OBLIVION

Pregnant women are the biggest turn on I have

sauce ?

my fetish is going on omegle and showing pictures of my mom, then watching guys cum over her

Second chance Sunday!

Again me, anyone going to take me up on this?

c'mon man you know it's not her

Fetish: Sexualizing an object or material.

Not a general term for sexual fixations, hang up and perversions.

not your personal army

Explain these magnanimous creatures to me.

Damn

how does one acquire a goth/pale chick?

See
I'd keep the thread bumped though if I was you.
Might take awhile for user to regain confidence in you.

Ok well it is but whatever

>get bimbo
>lock up in basement so that she doesn't see the light of day for a few months
>???
>profet

just go for it, they usually have 0 self confidence. as long as you listen to some of the same music and make yourself seem like you know more about being goth than they do, it's not hard

I want to fuck my adopted sister. We grew up together and are a year apart but she is a sexy ass Asian girl. She got so hot and I wanna eat her out and pound her tight Asian cunt. Pic related.

i'd help you out with that

Waste of comfy furniture.

"Religious" bitches

She is so sexy to me

Mormon girls

Mmm

Sauce op

I want to have my gf gangbang creampied and facialized repeatedly till she passes out the i fuck her cum stains unconscious body

Was that Jackie Chan at the very beginning?

christ, you're a genius, that'd be perfect chick/10, no sarcasm mane, I so happen to love fake tits also.

sound advice, I can understand that, thanks, I guess it wouldn't be so hard, I'm pale as fuck. Basically goth, just don't look it much on the outside...

So your fetish is a fucked-up, backward country that censors genitalia but allows insanely kinky sex acts to be on full display where anyone with eyes can pretty much make out the genitalia anyway?

tl:dr - fuck Japan.

how about i hold her down with my dick down her throat while you pound her ass and suck on her tits

I like cat ears... does that count?

Thank you. Everyone on this Armenian Expressionist site has a fucking ultraboner for Japan, God knows why. The culture there is toxic and backwards as shit.

Only if you post an example.

What exactly do you call that?

+ you don't even have to look completely goth, just wear 1 piece of gothic jewelry, a ring with a skull, bracelet etc. that's all it takes

you seem to know as if from experience?

In any case, you seem legit, yo

Ai Uehara

God yes

Watching my friends fuck my wife.

having been around the goth scene for more than 25 years now, you dont even need that.

yes, black lace and velvet and corsets and all that are a gothic "look", but its mostly about attitude. its about laughing at the fucked-up world around us, knowing we're going to die and that's the joke, and enjoying it meanwhile.

basically me to a T

OC? More?

cuck

your entire reality tunnel has been shaped by the place you were born and raised in, your thoughts are a boring by product of western society and you place your own morality on others which fall outside your rigid, boring reality tunnel, have you ever had an original thought user - insanely kinky acts? are u 12. smh

pls post more i'm diamonds for that slut

>More?
That's my god damn wife your talking about bro, sure I do. I love fucking her after she gets all sticky...

Tights/nylons

saliva

look like that mother fuckin demon from conjuring 2

nice

Damn she is fucking hot, tissues well used...

saved

It's really hot how much she's enjoying that

Correct

speaking of, anyone got any pale bimbos?

It really sucks when you hit a sharp rusty dog food can in your trashbag but at least its not shit on the end of my dick.