Is rape really worth ruining someone's life for?

Is rape really worth ruining someone's life for?

Its just sex

haha man, I hear ya, 20 minutes of action right

Depends. If some slut is teasing at a party half naked all night, then passes out and you smash, then she shouldn't have been a whore.

If you choke some woman out walking down the road and fuck her in the bushes, you're a monster.

Is genocide really worth ruining someone's life for?

Its just gas

raped people arent dead, with help they can resume their lives.

if anything its more in line of beng robbed at gunpoint or whatever.

I wonder if you actually think like this or if its just a facade because that is what is socially expected of you on this website?

>with help they can resume their lives.
That help costs money and may not even work. Of course the rapist needs to be punished.

No, it isn't worth ruining someone's life for, which is why they shouldn't be raped, because most girls will carry that scar for the rest of their life, and like you said, it's just sex.

So maybe you should ask the rapist, "was it worth ruining someone's life for?"

And if they don't think it's a big deal, then shove a baseball bat up their ass repeatedly for 10 minutes while saying, "hey man, don't worry, it's just sex"

some people might have
"extreme" fetishes

Op I'm gonna fuck you in the ass whether you want me to or not

>what are you going to do about it?

enjoy it xD

The stupid bitch didn't even know she was raped when she woke up, it took hours of police informing her that she had.

If no-one had seen her she probably would have just slept it off being non the wiser.

So she got 1 dick she didn't want, big fucking deal.

You make me want to murder people. Just go to some frat, find some dumb kids with the same attitude as you, and just fucking throw one of them off a balcony.

"You got one being tossed off a balcony you didn't want, big fucking deal."

Actually, she was fingered, not fucked. Not even that big of a crime.

20 minutes. More like 3 minutes for me,

It's not like you're gonna do anything with your life anyway. DO IT FAGGOT.

How come she shouldnt have been a whore, instead of you not being a pathetic horny animal?

And if your argument is that men are wired to want sex, then how come the argument that women want attention, but not necessarily sex doesnt stop you from thinking shes deserves it?

So if i have you drunk you wouldnt mind me fingering your ass?

Makes a big difference if you raped a slut or a virgin, honestly. If some nasty whore has fucked 50-60 dudes and one dude rapes her, honestly who the hell cares? But if she's saving herself for marriage or whatever, obviously puts a lot of mental weight on that sort of thing and you seize it from her, well not only is it way more arousing but it's clearly very wrong.

I don't drink :^)

Well he ruined someone's life so ...

If a dude is a boxer who has fought 50-60 dudes and you beat the shit out of him while he sleeps who the hell cares?

>hurr i dont understand hypotheticals

Awkward reminder that this guy wasn't even convicted of rape.

Oh god. 10 minutes into the thread comes the moralfag brigade. Do you fags get off to your shitty posts? KYS

i care a lot less about a boxer getting beaten up than an old man or a school teacher or something

All of you fucking faggots are retarded. The guy didn't get his dick wet, he fingered her. Is it not weird to any of you fucks how she even got out there in the first place? I swear to fucking god if it comes out in the next few months that she wasn't actually raped I'll kill the bitch myself, because rape can be recovered from. Being falsely accused of it and having your face and name plastered all over the media cannot be recovered from.

The kind he did? Real rape? Yes.

Oh god 10 minutes into the thread comes the edgelord brigade. Do you fags get off to your shitty posts? KYS

Because thinking rape should be punished is totally being a moralfag. How is 4rd grade going?

i was actually kinda pulling for this lil white shit cause hey, weve all been there, but then when i found out he was randomly shoving random shit up her crotch to cause her harm changed my mind. guy is a little faggot plain and simple. hope he gets his anus expanded to mammoth proportions

He was asleep! he had no more chance to defend himself than the old man

Oh god here comes the moralfag brigade.

Pretty sure the first punch will wake him up. Men aren't pussies.

Summer

Except he wasn't convicted of rape. :3

no, charged with rape with a foreign object. was filling her holes with things he found by the dumpster

Lol. Confirmed rapist.

he's as used to taking a punch as the slut is to taking a dick so no i really dont give a shit

So? a dude being awoken by a punch is still gonna get his face beaten in before he awakens enough to defend himself in any effective way

Idk i think if you bang some passed out drunk girl behind a dumpster without any previous conversation with her what so ever....you should be convicted of rape

He's still human. Humans break if you hit them. Doesnt matter if he's tougher, he could still be hurt and killed. His career ruined. Mocked in the streets for being a pussy getting his ass kicked, even though he was asleep when it happened.

Kill yourself! Faggots like you are the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Idk i think if you bang some passed out drunk girl ....you should be convicted of rape

And for being a fag who cant get laid

Kill yourself! Faggots like you are the cancer that made sure Sup Forums was never good

your example is terrible because women who get raped basically get god status by whiny leftist bitches like yourself

>finger a knocked out girl you find behind a dumpster
>can't get laid in his 18-19s
>implying he was ever going to be a decent human being

What was it? A dead racoon?

Yeah really

bend over and let's find out

You fucktard, there is no monsters, just monsters among men.

What kind of fucked up world is where protecting our women and not hitting unconscious people is 'leftist'

>i was actually kinda pulling for this lil white shit cause hey, weve all been there, but then when i found out he was randomly shoving random shit up her crotch to cause her harm changed my mind. guy is a little faggot plain and simple. hope he gets his anus expanded to mammoth proportions

Wasn't he fingering her?

2/10 troll harder plz

and bitches...

>there are no monsters
>there are monsters (among ment)

Does anyone have the pics he took

fair enough, but i really can't be arsed to take any active precautions to save some random slut from one more dicking

Shit philosopher/

That or he might pull out a gun from underneath his pillow. You don't know. Your argument is weaker than a kitten on its first day.

Sex is only really important if your not getting it

yeah but since the law is weird they have to say "penetration by an object"
So now all the retards think they meant he was shoving trash up her gooch, but really he was just fingering her.

This is Sup Forums you useless faggot go somewhere else

>Implying it wasn't a dead racoon
Apologist

Only the rapist's life is ruined. The victim is fine. Vitctimhood comes with unlimitted benefits in the US/europe

They arent the same dicking.
Would you want to protect her from being fucked by niggers? why? its just one more dicking
Men who rape are pathetic scum contaminating the gene pool by picking on the weaker sex and failing to provide any motive for women to have sex with them. Its not that fucking hard, dress well, get a job, be a mildly interesting human and youll get laid, all of which you should be doing anyway to get anything done.

>ruining your life
If a man ever got raped he'd get over it within a month and get on with his life.
Women only pretend it's a big deal so they can milk it. Fucking attention whores. Do you know how easy it is to NOT get raped? Take the smallest amount of safety for yourself, CHILDREN manage this shit.
If women were really that afraid of rape, and it really was the "mentally scarring tragedy" they claim, there wouldn't be any more rape. Women would take responsibility for themselves to protect themselves.

You have never been punched, never had to use a gun in self defense.

It used to be good, newfag, until moot sold the place to the fbi and you god damn moralfags showed up.

Don't tell me to lock my doors, tell thieves to stop stealing

Dudes a little pussy for having to rape an unconcious girl behind a dumpster. I hope his ass becomes prime real estate for being someone's bitch in prison.

HERES HIS INFO, GO KILL THIS FAGGOT:

>he thinks Sup Forums was good
newfag

You should do that.
You know, ruin your own pathetic life for getting so butt mangled over something that happens every day.

1m55 50kg girl can easily protect herself against an agressive 1m80 75kg guy

The guy was a jock-douche and should serve time. but he got mega-trolled IRL by his victim.

the kid's side of the story doesn't add up, but the witness' does. he's a rapist.

I'm a veteran, troll harder.

Yes. I know it's not "cool" or "hip" or "fly" to take precautions by asking somebody, even another woman, to walk with you, but you're a grown fucking adult and I'm not going to stand for your shit.

Classic fags that use same argumentation that was meant to be specific for a completely random and irrelevant example. Kill yourselves.

>Why cure diseases people die of every day?
>Why stop mudslimes and niggers raping our women, it happens every day?
>why stop anything bad happening if it happens often enough

Classic fags who dont use logic to create morality, just make it up as they go along

>Women should never be allowed out alone or they deserve to be raped.
Go back to your sand nigger country

Where did you serve? Air land or sea? what rank? dishonorable or honorable discharge? How long did you serve?

>not thinking at all
Go back to plebbit

How the fuck do you deduce that I "don't use logic to create morality" from my reply? Why is this completely out of context?

Having special rules for sluts lacks logic,
failing to see the parallel the logic your slut rule creates fails to create a more moral world lacks logic
complaining that i managed to create a parallel that means your ideas are stupid, rather than proving me wrong or accepting you are, lacks logic

>back to plebbit
only newfags and Sup Forums reference reddit

is smoking that joint worth it?
its just a matter of perspective
if you are a low archieving keklord its maybe worth it

Yes

Google kenjataimu

>Where did you serve?
Your moms bed
>Air land or sea?
The seas of your moms fat rolls
>what rank?
On top
>dishonorable or honorable discharge?
I deserve a fucking medal
>How long did you serve?
I had enough after 30 minutes

Next time you rape a girl just angrily tell her that it's all her fault. Guaranteed you will never see a lick of jail time.

Are you talking about for the guy, or the girl?

Because it ruins the guy's life, that's for sure.

As far as it goes for women, depends on how weak and fragile they are. It can ruin their lives, but usually it's just normal assault-tier and they play it up for attention because they love that shit.

>Dear diary,
>today i had a chance to engage in a discussion that could enlighten others
>instead i lied and made yo momma jokes
>today was the most i have ever, or will ever, achieved

not moralfag bridage, anons who see pathetic attempts at edgy and are calling it out.

>reddit
>not plebbit
Only cancerous plebbitfags do this

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is violated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.

>Women can handle being assaulted, penetrated, made to feel helpless, weak, and maintain the strength to play it up for self gain
>Men are pathetic and will have their lives ruined by a single lie
When youre so misogynist you are a feminist