Give me one fucking reason we shouldn't go out and brutally murder all Muslims and their children

Give me one fucking reason we shouldn't go out and brutally murder all Muslims and their children.

>Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't.

because justify it all you want, taking a human life is wrong. They're wrong for killing and you'd be wrong for killing them. period.

There is a better way.

>1 muslim dead
>20 faggots dead

I see nothing wrong with this.

If they kill your mum, will you kill them?

OP here, not arguing dead faggots is a bad thing, but again, it was done by a Muslim. If we wanna kill fags, genocide is the way to go.

nope. killing him wouldn't bring my mother back and the answer to destruction is not more destruction.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Because every Muslim isn't a terrorist.

Hmm...

Pacifist much? Don't worry, 'murica is fighting for your scaredy ass

If the solution to murder was more murder then there would be no murder.

Killing is an easy, uneducated solution.

Pacifists....

cuckold

20 fags dead....2 Muslim dead win/win imo....if only more muslims perished that night to even the gay to terrorist ratio

You have proved my point.

Ever tried vaccination?
Works the same with muslim extermination

OP here.

UPDATE: 50 fags confirmed dead, all by Muslim hand. Sure you still wanna spare Muslim lives?

no it isn't. it's fighting for money and oil.

Because not all muslims actually give a shit about allah and his plan to destroy all of civilization, just like a lot of christians dont actually go to church or give a fuck. Only reason muslim fags seem so devout is because if they dont act that way, they get beheaded. Muh apostasy execution.

At least christfags dont kill one of their own if they leave.

>At least christfags dont kill one of their own if they leave

I love you for posting that

This is one of the dumbest arguments i repeatedly run into. Right and wrong depends on context. Killing someone for insulting you is, of course, wrong, but killing someone because they were about to launch a fucking nuke onto the USA and there was no other option isn't wrong. Also, I sure hope you dont support your troops that defend your little faggot ass with that attitude. They literally get to kill people legally. Same with cops, and pretty much any other group of government appointed people who defend the weak.

Grow up. Things aren't black and white.

>because justify it all you want, taking a human life is wrong

Wrong. Killing innocent human beings is wrong. Killing subhumans, trash, people that do not contribute to society or those that have or are destroying society, is doing the world a favor.

Also, death toll is 50+ now

Eurabia greets you. Oh wait, kek

what happens when you are considered the "trash"?

Haha I guess you've given me some more good knowledge today user. Not only do muzzies do it, christians do it too. People should really be tested before theyre exposed to spiritual information. Mental instability or callousness combined with religion really just fucks our shit up.

Killing is never "the only option" it's just the easiest, most efficient one. That doesnt make it the right one.

We'll never move forward as a species while we continue to wish for the deaths of people we think "deserve it"

And for the record, i absolutely support and respect our armed forces, i just wish we focused more on domestic defense and quit being so war-hungry around the world.

Because you should just enjoy the ride

You get killed....

best response in the entire thread.

Its seldom that someone who believes "lesser humans" should die considers themselves a candidate for their own scrutiny.

Live your life being the trash you are or get destroyed

Most, unfortunately, live their life.

Shit went from pacifist to fag. Had there not been violence you'd still be picking cotton to this day

Samefag detected.

One man's trash is another man's treasure

destruction has been in our genes for thousands of years faggot, let your feeling flow through you

They shot gays

>There is a better way.

I'm waiting to hear what it is, nigger. Every 'peaceful' attempt to rein in fanatical religious nuts (read: all muslims, even the most moderate of them wants to convert the whole world and kill all the infidels) have spectacularly failed.

MAYBE you could re-educate the children and make them see the insanity of their religion. MAYBE.

Why limit it to Muslims? Everyone is a potential monster. Your post proves it.

its fascinating that you cling to the idea that taking a life is a good thing when it's convenient for you.

with an attitude like that you're no better than the muslims you want to kill

christfag here. not gonna get into a religious debate rn, but to be fair, mental instability and any system that relies upon devotion will fuck someone up. people are fucked up, that's the bottom line.

The difference is in ratios.

I don't like ANY religion, but Muslims tend to stone their kids to death with alarming frequency, for wanting to leave Islam, wanting to marry an infidel, whatever.

In every other religion, these things also happen, but they happen so rarely compared to how common they are in Islam that it just isn't comparable.

not that poster but the first sign of a weak mind backed into a corner is insults

>fag

if you think murder is the only way then you will be stuck in samsara forever

If you have to take a life to save counless lives, you either kill or be a faggot. I choose the former anyday, faggot

Vaccination or sterilization? Why would we want them to be immune to viral infection?

If you genuinely believe theres a pacifist solution to every theoretical situation that could possibly happen to humans, I'd have to assert that you're naive. Dangerous scenarios are tremendously complex, and involve human beings, both experienced and new, having to make split second decisions based on what their mind is telling them. For one, their fight or flight is turned on, which means their number one concern is safety/survival of self and their loved ones. Secondly, just taking in consideration of the amount of possibilities that could exist should let you know that not all situations have a pacifist option.

Take into consideration:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem

Thats one in a sea of possibly endless scenarios.

Also, on your comment about domestic defense, there would still be killing if we were ever attacked, and if you state that it was out of self defense and then its okay, then your pacifist ideology goes right out of the window.

Now, I agree with your second line. You're right that we'll never move forward ethically (and possibly economically, politically, and culturally) if we continue to believe in lynch mob justice like we do. Many of the comments i see from "good" people make me sick, and thats coming from someone who is already very antisocial (the psychological term which basically means im a callous shit who doesnt like rules). I see where you're coming from on your argument, but i think you should understand that absolute pacifism will not work.

so if you found out later that the life you took didnt have to be taken you wouldnt feel the least bit guilty?

and another thing. if you have absolutely zero qualms about killing another person you're part of the problem, not the solution.

there are people and organizations that do not listen to you, with who you can not engage in discussion
if these people want to harm you what are you gone do
run away again and again until you have no place to run anymore
and what are you gone do than??

to follow up on your critique of my post. Its possible to defend yourself without taking a life.

As stated before, Killing is the simplest and most efficient solution, not the morally correct one.

>Give me one fucking reason we shouldn't go out and brutally murder all Muslims and their children.

Fuck off, Jew.

This one

if another group of people want to destroy what is yours how do you talk with them are you gone discuss
how many people they can kill
how many laws they can change
how much money you have to pay them

and after these discussions they start attacking again are you gone keep giving away anything you have until you have nothing left??

hypotheticals are useless because you can conveniently construct an impossible scenario.

All i'm saying is that our default is kill kill kill, and it shouldn't be. I hope one day we wake up as a species and realize that being okay with killing is not a good thing.

Yeah, kill all the jews!!!!...... Oh wait....

Oh praise this magical hero! Savior of us all he killed a Muslim! Thank you brave sir of the red pill and justice!

Guy with Uzi pointed at crowd
You're pointing a gun at him. Is it wrong to shoot him?

you realize that is the exact same attitude that extremists use to justify their actions right?

>justahook.jpg

Kek

It would be stupidly expensive both fiscally and politically.

>>School shooting virtually every other day

Give me one fucking reason we shouldn't go out and brutally murder all white people and their children.

>>Protip: you can't.

shoot him? no. kill him? yes

But it would prevent them from killing other people in the future

why impossible
you can't discuss things with terrorist if they didn't had the fear they would be killed they would be here destroying everything the fact that they get killed when the attack is the only reason that keeps them out and even that doesn't work completly

1 dead muslim and 20 dead snurd nurgling fairies sounds pretty good to me.
Although, since it was done by a disgusting poo person it does make me want to eridicate the Muslims even more

how they fuck does one man get that many kills? he didnt have an automatic weapon. crazy.

Why would i be guilty for defending myself? In a life or death scenario begging is the last thing i'll think of doing.
Ever been in that scenario? I guess not. I wish i had killed that man. He ended up almost killing 7 men and women and for what? Money. Maybe my perspective is wrong, but i'm not letting the chance to stop a murderer pass me by, even if it means killing him myself

>white people shoot up white people because he was bullied
>muslims shoot up white people because sky dude says so
>why are people only angry at the muslim

they were just refilling the virgin supply in heaven

Thanks for that it was beautiful

internet tough guy
Someone who constantly talks about how bad and "hardcore" they are over the connected phone lines called the internet. These people usually frequent chat rooms and online forums for the sole purpose of shit talking and gloating to complete strangers to fill the void in their life, something that dosen't impress someone in the REAL WORLD.

you dont know that. and a dose of compassion may be exactly what he had never been shown leading up to a desperate moment where he thought he needed to take a life.

You cant sum up an entire person's life based on a single mistake they made in a moment of desperation/weakness.

You can call it samefag all you want, but i want a decent response to that fucking question. Its at the crux of a lot of thought patterns in these ideologies.

I've noticed a lot of people treating "subhuman" people not as subhuman, but as subanimal. Theyd treat them worse than theyd treat a rampant zoo animal or stray dog. Which honestly I think would be fine if theyd stop considering themselves to be empathetic and righteous, but they insist that theyre good people even though they take pleasure in destroying things that they dont like (which is the opposite of whats considered "humane").

I just wish theyd pick one or the other and stop deluding themselves. Theyre not good people who are okay with decimating things they dont like or theyre good people who have been dealing with anger that they know has been leading to ethically wrong ideas. However, I doubt theyll be able to deal with that sort of cognitive dissonance.

because he doesn't do it because of a religion all white people believe in and has his exact reason written down in a text

I'm a muslim, ask me anything

kys

kys

no thanks

want to ask me anything like a normal person would?

you do realize they are counting on us killing them right? one of the biggest parts of their faith that justifies all of their atrocities is the prophecy that their land will be invaded from the west.

They are counting on us moving in to wipe them out.

are you offended by this

>poo person

My sides

Why is it that in a few hours Hilary and Obama will come out and say how bad guns are. But will once again talk about how Islam is not the problem? We keep blaming guns and not the real problem -- islam for these mass attacks and blacks for the everyday gun violence.

Not every school shooting is bullying related.

a little bit but not as much as people make it out to be or how much they think we would be offended

maybe its cos im not as serious as the other muslims are?

*in singing voice*

The Crusaaaaades!
The CrusAAAAAAADES!
When the Christians murdered everyone that didn't believe in christ
The Crusaaaaaaades
The CrusAAAAAAAADES
That time that theeeeey were worse than anyone ever was ever
THE
EEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNND

>Only a single mistake
>Muslim

Being part of a culture that has failed to evolve with the rest of the world is inherently a mistake.

because they are the only ones trying to purge the faggots?

There's an old saying about doing nothing when someone else is attacked. And soon there is no one to defend you when you're attacked. This won't end with this nightclub.

not american so no real knowledge about school shootings but what are the other reasons??
every time we hear about it some loner kid shoot the school up

Maybe muslims aren't the fucking problem, your gun laws are. Ausfag here. Aint no problems with shootings here

>shoots up gay bar

what's the problem, user?

>Mission Accomplished

Thats what I was attempting to imply in my comment. A lot of religious text and other forms of religious media are full of disinformation (thanks guys who decided to rewrite the bible to pursue their own agenda) that needs to be weeded out through wisdom and compassion, but people who are fucked up dont do that. Instead, they interpret it as it shouldnt be interpreted, and use that as a justification for any sort of heinous acts they commit because God has absolved them of their guilt.

Violence begets violence.

If you kill them they will reciprocate the bloodshed

No, OP. we should kill all the Muslim males, rape their women in front of any men we haven't killed yet, kill all the boy children, enslave all the girls, and take all the babies and raise them to be shock troops.

Exactly what Mohammed would do.

general mental health. it's often an attempt at "suicide by cop" and forcing the world to notice them (and their pain)

On 15 December 2014, a self-proclaimed Muslim sheikh, Man Haron Monis, took 17 people hostage inside a chocolate café in Sydney. He forced hostages to hold up a jihadist black flag against a window of the café. On the early hours of 16 December, police breached the café and fatally shot Monis following the escape of several hostages. Two hostages also died, while another four people, including a police officer, were injured in the incident

On 2 October 2015, a 15-year-old Iranian-born Iraqi-Kurdish boy shot dead a 58-year-old accountant, who worked for the New South Wales Police Force, outside the Parramatta Police headquarters.[36][37][38] The boy then shot at special constables guarding the building, and was shot dead by them. NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said “We believe that his actions were politically motivated and therefore linked to terrorism.” Four men were arrested and charged in relation to the shooting.

Maybe Muslims are the problem?