Why are you racist, Sup Forums?
When will you grow up?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
m.pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because islam, White bashing, Feminists

When niggers start behaving

Hahahaha, you'll understand when you're older OP. Trust me.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

>tl;dr racists are stupid

I'm racist because i firmly believe the world would be a better place if society devolved into a never ending cycle of tribal wars, and division by race is just the easiest way to achieve that at this point.

Link to actual paper: m.pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract

Confirmed 13

Sup Forums isn't one individual.
Granted there's a lot of childish trolls, and depending on culture they will go out of their way to find something they hope will cause offence to post.
In Yankland, that's racism. So there will be a lot of racist shit on Sup Forums, because there's a lot of immature yanks about. See? Easily explained.

Science says otherwise, at least for the first brain.

racist spotted

Wat. Care to read that again?

Bump

proof?

Wen I was young I hate the racist and think we are all the same, when I get older understand the reasons of the racism

why are you brainwashed OP?
when will you wake up ?

I rally don't think there are as many racists on Sup Forums as you think. Half of the shit you read is just idioys liek me trying to be edgy, or simple race0based humour. Is it offensive? Sure. When it comes down to it though I think we are all just a bit too lazy to be racist. If i see a black dude on the street I'm more likely to just say 'hey' than I am to scream "OH FUCK, A NIGGER!"

/thread

Asian Brain looks like rice ball tho

Op is an idiot. Mostly All racists (myself included) grow into it, not out of it. I was extremely liberal during high school, after seeing how niggers always steal, betray, and fight everyone including their own people I've come to despise them. Sure some black people are alright, but stereo types exist for a reason. I hate native Americans (I live in canuckistan so high percentage of the savages) because they always cry poor my and are total leeches. Literally no matter where you go in my city they come up at any time of the day 11 am for example, completely shit faced asking to bum cigarettes or a couple bucks for "bus fare" or "coffee" aka more fucking booze. I hate jews because they own basically all companies that rip us off including banks and Hollywood which is pure fag and cuck propaganda, and I was left homeless because of a jew when I was about 17. I hate Arabs/pakis/whatever the fuck you wanna call them because they raped quite a few girls I know, quite an epidemic here but the media keeps it hush hush. But like I said, no matter what race you'll find good people, but if there is stereotypes about the race, it's usually true. I think you need to take your head out of your ass and grow up op

As a nigger, I agree.
Liberating them was a mistake.

VOTE TRUMP
O
T
E

T
R
U
M
P

This. Op is just a 15 year old suburban kid with no life experience and maybe one token black friend who's dad is a uni professor so they're basically another white family

Agreed. Where I'm from, the niggers are disgusting. But i have met atleast two blacks that were actually civilized and don't deserve the name of nigger

Liberating who? Niggers?

Riding that fucking shame and blame band wagon OP? You're about as diehard humanitarian as a handful of broken glass.

During high school I belived in communism and all that shit. Then I grew up.
Bomb all those fucking sandniggers goatfuckers subhuman cunts.

Racists are like niggaz, jews and sandniggaz, they shouldn't exist

You're im no racist, and like to joke about jews hashes, niggaz nostrils and sandniggaz rapists and bomb makerz

So Florida looks fun. Might go there with my boyfriend

It's not about the brain size, it's about what and how they think.

Pic related