Seriously considering trying shrooms soon anons. Are there any long term side effects...

Seriously considering trying shrooms soon anons. Are there any long term side effects? Have they changed the way your mind works permanently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9eDId1GtM
youtube.com/watch?v=hLweTpXRV-Y&list=PLlsfbPOCMnDvibZpY6pp84GQb93WT48aW
youtube.com/watch?v=huXbM7ZfffM
youtube.com/watch?v=YvsOKKEp0iE
youtube.com/watch?v=KzFkN-1-gjA
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2482/2
youtube.com/watch?v=YWXpjQ2jVhs
youtube.com/watch?v=5lRaPdMQt04
youtube.com/watch?v=AHdl2UMr3Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBY15auzeA
youtube.com/watch?v=S1XyY8BHDro
youtube.com/watch?v=Bhj0P96dy58
youtu.be/0lBjcaMokvo
youtu.be/yXOGZtKN-80?list=PLI_QO3K9P9gi4ZQpdDxqUuDHJeZLlkdK8
youtube.com/watch?v=uLJOoZ09Xdo
youtube.com/watch?v=fwotQlJtqzI
reset.me/study/study-psilocybin-mushrooms-stimulate-growth-of-new-brain-cells/
youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=HliMtSruIy8
youtube.com/watch?v=FukeNR1ydOA
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCWRRWDZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=u8t8g8lU4ms
youtube.com/watch?v=Msi7z16cek0
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
youtube.com/watch?v=_4gl-FX2RvI
youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
youtube.com/watch?v=0t8A2eA0P-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Have they changed the way your mind works permanently?

bro, thats what they do but in a good way. and you can make major changes in life through them, but you have to have the balls to confront shit that you usually dont confront while sober. shits intense

HPPD can occur but its are rare. Nothing has changed after several mushroom and LSD trips for me, though.

On 2 or 3 occasions I've dropped 3.5 grams of shrooms over an hour then 3 hits of acid when I peaked. Good fun, the only change is remembering what its like to trip. Which is not significant

What do you mean by confront shit that you usually dont confront while sober?

Ever since I started doing shrooms occasionally (once every few months), I've been a lot more empathetic and genuinely became a better person. Broke up with a toxic girlfriend and started going back to school. Go for it OP

user, just eat them in a safe place, alone. With people you get no insight, because you're too focused on talking and listening.
Wait until you are alone at home 7-8 hours.
Make a shroom tea with some ginger and half a lemon. 2-3g of shrooms should be enough for a first trip, more cand be overpowering, less is pointless.
Turn on some nice music on the comeup. When you're fully tripping go in the shower, turn on nice warm water and just soak there in complete darkness letting the water clean your body and mind. You'll feel like new.
Remember, if the trip is going south keep telling yourself it's just in your mind and it's because you're drugged. Nothing bad can happen. If you need to kill the trip barbiturates should do it, 2 xanax pills should stop it.

This. Although I've noticed the empathy comes with a price. It's a whole lot harder to be competitive.

ive noticed you can influence you unconscious mind a little bit

hell, i used psychs to quit smoking cigarettes. was able to quit without thinking about it too much, and nowadays i can be around tobacco and not think about smoking

it means you have to want to change and really think about what's bothering you. The shrooms will guide you in 2 directions:either you'll be happy and modify your attitude so you can be a good person or you will have a scarry trip and will change yourself because you've seen how much of a cockhead you really are.
Oh, there's another posibility, you realize you're an asshole and do nothing about it.
Remember, set and setting.

They'll only change the way your mind works permanently if you have a bad trip and take alot. But if you're scared of the possibility of figuring some stuff out about yourself you don't want to come to grips with, I wouldn't suggest taking them. After I took them I found I was happy after, like something just clicked in my head for a month or so.

If you do decide to take them realize they are the safest drug on earth, and you're not dying, you're just tripping.

Dont take too much or you'll throw up. A little goes a long way

They can cause some sort of PTSD or something to that effect, but it's not common.

Start small and work your way up. Mushrooms are usually pretty easy when you start out, it's once you get cocky that they can get overwhelming.

They will make you rethink your life and they can change your beliefs/behaviors permanently.

make shroom tea, the nausea is like 1/3. It passes after the comeup.

this

>Oh, there's another posibility, you realize you're an asshole and do nothing about it.

done that one, didnt really help but when i wanted to work on shit, it all came back to me

How easy is it to end up in a scary trip? Do I just need to make sure I'm watching comedy and listening to good music?

MFW my first shrooms trip gave me a vision that reaffirmed my conservative beliefs

Mushrooms are very good for your brain. No permanent side effects. Think of it like a trail in a park, that you have hiked over and over, the trail is clear and imprinted on the earth, and in time you stop hiking it and so grass grows over the trail - though the trail is not so visible anymore, you still know its there

just fucking do it... take 2-3 G's for 1st time. be sure to get comfy tho.

Yeah I've had trips that reaffirmed beliefs/behaviors too, all it does is make you dissolve everything. If your beliefs are grounded and reasonable there's no reason they'll be lost.

Pretty hard tbh, stupidly I did shrooms the first time with 3 people who were drinking and a guy I never met before. My friend kept walking by me and saying "you gotta draw blood somehow" and every time i'd go to piss he'd follow me and act like he was going to kill me or jump out at me from around the corner. I didn't have a bad trip he just really ruined the mood for me and I couldn't 100% fall into the trip.

all those scary shit would just be manifestations of shit youre feeling. be aware of that, you can conquer it.

being nervous about taking them is natural. just be cool friend, save them and plan a good day where you do shit you want so you chill the fuck out and then go home and end the day with a nice trip

Mushrooms led to religion. Mushrooms are sacrament. THE sacrament.

First trip I took 2-2.5g with friends and played Zelda OoT and walked
around outside during winter in the middle of PA.
Visuals were mostly weak compared to LSD but it was the comfiest I've ever been.

10/10 Highly recommended

I agree, it just makes me laugh that so many dirty hippies try to claim doing psyches will turn you liberal through "dissolving opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing."

Very easy if your life is shitty.
Shrooms basically enhance your subcounscious feelings. If you're a sad person you might feel how nobody likes you, how you are living a pointless life etc.

Take them when you are in a nice place, after you got your salary, after a personal victory or when you feel satisfied with somethink. Don't overthink it and take them in a safe place, i.e. not in the park where some niggers might beat you up.

First time i did this, i took a long shower and thought about everything and anything, i constalty felt sorry for all the uptights who don't enjoy drugs(my gf) and i danced my ass off in the darkness listening to black sabbath paranoid album. It was the happiest moment in my life.
I also never felt the need to go on facebook because i realized how everyone is just full of shitty and desperate for attention.

Don't be afraid of shrooms, respect them and you'll have fun.

stoned ape theory has been pretty much completely discredited right? it was all thought up by one guy and has never had any legitimate support in anthropology from the beginning.

you know that*

Mushrooms are best done alone

I'm the same one who posted that. It's entirely true though. It does break down opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior. You just need to take the right dose in the right setting and you may find yourself questioning everything you do and believe

Kek, after my first trip, I started eating so much healthier and came back into sobriety with a long lasting appreciation for life. I work out a shit ton more now. It was a bad trip, overall, but the experience was worth it. I notice even with bad trips, there's always a positive takeaway and a few worthwhile moments.

It hasn't been disproven but it doesn't have a much evidence in the first place. It's a hypothesis btw not a theory.

It has good reasoning but it's really unlikely. If anything I'd say Bonobos were more likely to have done shrooms, given their stark behavioral differences from chimps

I realized that after that night. I could post the story if anyone is interested. I trip sat those three guys a week prior and they said it was the best experience of their life, then they trip sit me, get fucking wasted and try to freak me out.

none have ever died of OD'ing on shrooms, all u need is a relativly strong mentality. take a walk outside is highly recommended

yep, it seems like if you go into it wanting to learn new shit, you will with every trip

Actually there have been several studies that suggest that the effects of psilocybin include enduring changes, with impact up to a year later for large doses. Same studies found the effects generally beneficial: more empathy, more open-mindedness and creativity, lower stress, etc. So, yeah it can change you, and probably in good ways.

check'd quads of truth

That's mostly why you do them unless you want to see pink unicorns which you wont. You'll have visual distortion but the mind fuck is what keeps me in love with psychedelics, since it's your first time you'll be thinking of stuff that crossed your mind for a good week or so. Don't do them in public or anything for your first time. The best way to experience them first is alone in a chill place where you're completely comfortable

Since my first shroom trip I am a much more open-minded and tolerable person.

The last time I did them I ate 5 grams, and went out into the nearby forest. Not a smart idea. Didn't know where I was even though I was a ten minute walk from home. Was lucky to have other people with me. Sticking to less than 3.5gs from now on.

Would definitely recommend just don't be an fucking idiot like I was.

Once you start going over 5+ grams it becomes real psychedelic, I'm still scared to go over 4 grams

In my circle that would earn a beatinf

What type of shrooms to start with?

definitly not golden teachers
my first trip was on mexican party shrooms

Yes
Yes
Don't regret anything, eat as much as you can. Shrooms are as safe as milk.

cubes

What do I take to see pink unicorns?

A cube is a cube.... unless you get out of the cubensis and do other species there's no difference really it's all in your head.

The visuals were similar to the ones on my first acid trip, it was pretty crazy.

You probably won't have a choice unless you live in the Pacific Northwest or are a skilled mycologist.
Azeraceans are by far the best,.

If you want visuals go do jimsonweed don't waste good psychedelics

I wish I could trip with some cool people.

I started with and have only ever used Cubensis - golden teachers/Cambodian

People have different thoughts on this though, I'm not so sure it matters much, it's not like you have much choice

why?

DMT

Europe

Didn't do it for the visuals, I didn't think they'd be that intense.

No...DMT will just make you communicate entities made out of light

Dude there's no signifigant difference in strains of cubensis slight potency differences and how fast the pin and grow that's it. Theu just throw names on shit so they can charge a bit more and not just say Cubensis spores for sale. B are easiest to grow but that's just a tiny tiny tiny difference they just inoculate a bit faster.

> Two weeks ago came back from a trip to Napa Valley CA going for the bottle rock music festival, I'm there with an ex girlfriend we have herb and we have shrooms we can't decide on the high we want for the festival so we eat shrooms after a hour long discussion. Too make a long story short we both have a bad trip at the festival we both talk about it and realize a few things about our selves end up fucking like rabbits that night both mind sets now completely altered.

Best stuff to trip to if you want to cool out and hear some good sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9eDId1GtM

youtube.com/watch?v=hLweTpXRV-Y&list=PLlsfbPOCMnDvibZpY6pp84GQb93WT48aW

youtube.com/watch?v=huXbM7ZfffM

youtube.com/watch?v=YvsOKKEp0iE

youtube.com/watch?v=KzFkN-1-gjA

>Are there any long term side effects?
NO. Don't listen to drugwar bullshit.

You've never done DMT.

You can get long term drug psychosis/PTSD...but yes that media does largely overhype the shit out this.

Yes I have. I never saw pink unicorns. My visual perception was completely replaced with a fractal pattern of light made out of immensely complex geometry that was communicating to me

do i have to vomit?

>I did DMT once so everyone has the same experience as me

I've seen everything from ghosts to goblins working on steampunk tier machinery

you should under all circumstances NOT vomit

No, people usually experience nausea after taking psychedelics but it usually passes in 30 minutes or so if you do experience it.

People say if have shrooms and puke you actually trip harder.

My point was that someone wanted to see pink unicorns...I don't think DMT is the best option there

Anything is possible on DMT. Tell me what you would suggest.

During my trip I felt alone in my head at the festival I would look all around me and notice every one but these people were no one to me, all complete strangers I had realized how much I missed home, my friends and family I kept thinking back at it and would realize we build in a sense a small social box I realized my friends my co-workers and family bring me great comfort.

I have a feeling I would vomit. I have a predisposition to nausea in general. I get motion sickness and felt extremely nauseous after I ate half a tray of pot brownies

no they are healthy
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2482/2

fuck this idiot, do not bother with this trash. get some proper psychedelic shit going on. No one wants to listen to that nigger jive rock shit when they're on shrooms.

to kick off with PsyBreaks

youtube.com/watch?v=YWXpjQ2jVhs

youtube.com/watch?v=5lRaPdMQt04

youtube.com/watch?v=AHdl2UMr3Xw

move into Progressive Psy:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZBY15auzeA

youtube.com/watch?v=S1XyY8BHDro

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhj0P96dy58

youtu.be/0lBjcaMokvo

Then into Dark PsyTrance if you can handle the trip:

youtu.be/yXOGZtKN-80?list=PLI_QO3K9P9gi4ZQpdDxqUuDHJeZLlkdK8

youtube.com/watch?v=uLJOoZ09Xdo

youtube.com/watch?v=fwotQlJtqzI

everything here

everything psychedelic is awesome on shrooms.

Fuuuuuuark this is perfect!!! Thanks user!

HEY EVERYONE READ THIS

reset.me/study/study-psilocybin-mushrooms-stimulate-growth-of-new-brain-cells/

This is all you need

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

just youtube around and find some live sets that have been recorded.

youtube.com/watch?v=HliMtSruIy8

that is a video of where i went a few weeks ago, i did:

ket
mdma
pot
speed
alcohol
acid

nearly all at the same time, was pretty intense. insane area, but great people (mostly hippies). good vibes. australia though, so no cockhead amerifags around.

Yeah psilocybin in low doses has almost nootropic-like properties, it's fascinating

Best trip song ever

youtube.com/watch?v=FukeNR1ydOA

guitars < psytrance

when it comes to psychedelic drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=zyCWRRWDZ2w

This is awesome too

no ragrets
they are safer than living in sweden

pretty much this tbh

at least post something heavy summerfag

youtube.com/watch?v=u8t8g8lU4ms

very nice, would be good to kick things off with...

Full On Psytrance is good when you're peaking

youtube.com/watch?v=Msi7z16cek0

IKR that's so cool i'm so paranoid about how i do drugs (and in what quantities) because i'm always worried about potential brain damage. BUT THIS SHIT IS FUCKING GREAT NEWS i can't wait to try psilocybin now

All substances change the way your mind works only temporarily.

After you are done with your 'shrooms, you will have the choice to accept the thoughts you had during your "trip" or to forget / call it all just a bunch of balognaa~! If you hold onto those thoughts and well on them, it will permanently change the way your mind works. If you do not, it will not.

yes
but honestly it doesn't bother me much

precisely

But what about vaporwave?

youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

youtube.com/watch?v=_4gl-FX2RvI

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

you've never taken psychedelics obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t8A2eA0P-w

i listen to a lot of drum and bass, this is one of my go to acid tracks.

shrooms are great.

No and no. Psychs can be a lot of fun if you want them to be, and they can be a life-changing tool if you want them to be. Just find a safe place to do them, probably with a friend who can keep an eye on you. Enjoy.

So ive never done shrooms before, but I dont have any money to pay a guy for it either. But I have about 100 hectares of unkempt government land full of thick Oklahoma forest that I call my backyard
Are there any places or things I should look out for? I really plan on literally documenting and picking every single shroom I find.
And if I do find it, is there a proper way of preparing the shroom before consumption?

have done Shrooms upwards of 8 times or so. They won't make permanent changes to your mind atleast not in the same was LSD does. It's more body feeling than LSD. You probably won't see things that aren't there but you will see things that are there differently. People not on shrooms with you will seem fucking wierd. Your stomach will probably be pretty upset during it which IMO is one of the downsides to doing shrooms.
Personally I stopped doing them because I just kept seeing eye balls staring at me the last time or two I did them....moon would be a huge fucking eyeball....just didnt like it anymore...try it once or twice, make sure youre with good sane people and youre not planning on going out in public or doing anything too physically active as this will upset your stomach even more and can make you somewhat delerious feeling

you can only listen to certain music while tripping~~!~!~!~!~

clearly you've learnt nothing from your trips since your ego is fucking ridiculous

This is risky, I don't recommend doing this unless you know a lot about shrooms or know somebody who does.
Anyways, I think you can just wash them and dry them if you're certain they are safe. Make sure they don't have any infections or something dangerous on them (this is common on shrooms in wild).
Alternatively, you can just order shrooms or shroom spores to grow your own, which is easy.

You'll want to take a spore print. Look it up. Or you can make the mushroom into a tea, that'll kill most of the harmful bacteria.

pfft... vaporwave is just a meme.

I'm sorry i like to enjoy myself with friends when i trip, not sit in my parents basement and jerk off lying on a soiled mattress.

Maybe you can try shrooms from jail you fucking faggot