You're out fairly late last night, and got fucked beyond belief. You remember being dared to chat up a chubby girl...

You're out fairly late last night, and got fucked beyond belief. You remember being dared to chat up a chubby girl, though after that not much else.

Your dick feels a little tingly, then you feel something slowly climb on top of you. As you open your eyes you see her grinding on you, trying to kiss you as you realise the aphrodisiac she spiked you with is still very much active.

What do Sup Forums? Would you fuck, and how?

Ohhh i would most certainly cum on the spot.
Especially if I try and move my arms and i realise I cant.
>Ohh noo i cant move my arms and this big girl can do whatever she wants with my cock
>Ohhhhh nooooooooooooo

This, similar to you, is one of my naughtiest fantasies ^_^

Its more the reaction I'm interested in

Oh yeah? Was my reaction not good enough for your reply?

Nah it was, I'm doing other stuff too rn

Here have hot pic as apology

bumop

If I could move, I'd fuck her so hard and frequently shed regret even trying it, probably use her throat pretty rough though I'd be scared of her biting lmoa

I literally went out and got fucked up last night and hooked up with a chubby girl

Go on? How was it?

let her get on top, and ride for a while, while I enjoy having those tits in my face.
She's cute and I would tease her about all kind of things like her tits and plump lips.

Then I would flip her so she is on the bottom, and tease her about how much cum is going into her next. Chubbies make the best breast milk and belly bulge, and she is going to have both for a few years

>aphrodisiac she spiked you with
Sue

Smart man

Nice, her tits are pretty fantastic

She looks like fun when she's letting the dog have a lick. Does she like the Red Rocket's glare?

She once got jumped by one in the local park and it humped her, but idk if she enjoyed it

She came over gave me a hug held my hand and took me over to a bush and wanked me off

got any of her Ass? I am not sure if I want to use lube or destroy it

Also

dress her up in cowprint, fuck and fill both of her holes in doggy, and tease and milk those tits...while listening to her dirty talk

Nice, man! How rough?

from gentle to hard. I want to hear the full range of her dirty talk. She ever try taking a breast pump to her tits?

Nah, I don't think so

how about one of those bad dragon toys?