new thread.
recap.:
>50 faggots kill
>1 muslim kill
>chris hansen just hanging around

50 degenerated is dead

>Judging another man by how he uses his cock

And you say homos are degenerates...

It is kinda ironic though. Only some weird elliot type or a religious fanatic would go into a gay club for a killingspree.

That's the truth. This wasn't a terrorist attack any more than the Elliot Roger killings. He did get the new high score though, so every element of the story will get combed over by the news, including his motivations. My guess is some he felt out of place in post-9/11 America, joined some sandnigger chatroom and got groomed by an actual terrorist. Either that or he just wanted to be like them. Either way, he's just some loser with a gun.

LIBERALS INVITED THE SANDNIGGERS HERE AND THE SANDNIGGERS KILLED THEM, FUCKING KARMA! FUCKING END THIS SHIT NOW!!!

>chris hansen just hanging around
yeah wtf, what are the chances of dat?

it's sad how predictable this all has become. too bad dorner wasn't quite the terminigger ppl hoped he was. at least that would've been slightly different from the usual stories. and I gotta admit, I fuckin hate pigs, so an ex-cop killing other cops is just too appealing, even if it might come off edgy.

Mind to explain in plane English faggot

Are you fucking retarded?

Post news articles im too rideled with arthritis to do it myself

Manhunts are always more fun than sieges. Plus he looked a bit like LL Cool J.

way too soon op

There. Was. A. Mass. Shooting. In. A. Gay. Club.

he really did

lol "plane english"

Would you explain me potato

the jihadi was a natural born (NYC) American citizen and a registered democrat.
>how the fuck would he feel out of place?

What if he wasn't a muslim? What if he was a Donald Trump supporter in brown face. Kills 50 ass bandits and turns more people into hating on sand niggers, Trumps elected. Wall gets built, muslims get sent back to Africa and the fags turn straight to avoid being killed in the mean time. Murica Great again.

because sand niggers know only loyalty to the dark lord Sauron

god bless the 2nd amendment

Summerfag detected
>plane English

sounds like a good episode of the x-files

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen is now champion of American Mass shooting beating korean gook Cho
103 casualties with 50 dead
Omar Mateen is the new james dean
Brevik is lame retard killing weak lousy euroniggers
American champ is real champ

All hail Mateen
he is the new james dean
always kept his barrels clean
to do allahs will he wuz keen
now he skips thru valleys green

PLANE ENGKLISH LOLOL LMAOOOSSSS LLOLLLLLLLL XD

>Every gun owner is a mass murderer, right?

A guy lighting up a bunch of fags and not the cigarettes

A bunch of gay people were murdered. But the most colossal faggot was the one who did the shooting.

no, i love guns but the fact is there will always be fuckwits that ruin good shit for everyone. its the same reason we have speed limits and cops.

What does Chris Hansen got to do with this?
Was he in the club or down at starbucks? wtf....

Did he beat Breivik though?

The ones that come to first-world countries from the Middle East want to make better lives for themselves, so they assimilate relatively quickly. They work, they learn the language, etc. But their kids get picked on for being Muslim or Middle Eastern, and don't feel like they belong. Those are the ones that get radicalized. It's happened in Europe, the UK, Canada, Australia, and now the USA.

So a towel head shoots up a nightclub, and it's related in any way to the right of the people to keep and bare arms? It only happens in the US? I seem to recall that something like this recently happened in a noguns country... But I must be wrong, since clearly towel heads outside the US don't have access to firearms, thanks to the rest of the world's strict gun laws.

probably got the guns illegally

Go muricas

>bare arms
nobody said you couldnt have your sleeves rolled up user.

Not even close. No American can match Europeans. Even Woo Bum-kon in Korea beats them. You even have all the advantages of having free access to guns.

tldr - Step up your game America.

Im just happy i now have even more reason to hate dirty dingle berry eating sand niggers.

>103 casualties with 50 dead

wut

In my state you aren't allowed to take firearms into places that serve alcohol. This would have never happened here.

ppl who got wounded

Go back to tumblr or go to a gay club

I am assuming you don't know the definition of causality...

casualties can mean injured,but that fag could've used a better word

kek

>Plane English faggot
>Plane English
>Plane
Kill yourself.

>gun free zones
funniest joke in a long time

Faggot detected

I will make a song of this. 10/ebin

Chris Hansen at gay club:

Why don't you have a seat. On my cock!

Kys

Checkd

He was/is a paedo, but a gay paedo?

>plane English

>paedo
he's not pedo, he catches them on TV! Pretty cool dude if you ask me

What's that? Widespread gun ownership reduces the effectiveness of mass shootings?

Can you imagine Hansen got gunned down. Now that's top kek

I was I had bear arms

>free access to guns
the fuck are you smoking. guns on display aren't supposed to have loaded clips and they aren't just fucking handed out

never said he wasn't a cool guy

me to.

I wished I had armed bears. Someday...

It was all just mindless entertainment. That "cool dude" didn't help a single fucking kid nor did he help deter those people from doing what they do. Many of the people he caught didn't even get charged with shit.

If anything, his highly popularized show educated the novice and situational hebephiles about what to look out for next time they get into a chat with a horny 14/f.

it wasn't actually Chris Hansen you fucktard, it was just some fag fat in a fedora called Christopher Hansen

14/f were my fav when I was 15/m

Well this story has lost all its luster for me now. Time to forget all about it

Dead OPs, everywhere!

I miss the days of watching To Catch a Predator on jtv

That and COPS created some fantastic chats