When will Slavs become part of the West?

When will Slavs become part of the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OECD_regions_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its not about money its a cultural thing

Take Portugal for example. Their salaries are literally half of spain's because, if I remember right, last elections their leftist parties got more votes than the right wing in total so they joined together to kick the evil oppressors out of the congress, and they're running the country the leftist way (sabotaging companies, bringing in arabs, etc) for years now.

Yet they are western whereas russian countries aren't. You'd have to live there or at least know people from both sides to understand the difference. They just don't really have values, I have nothing against them and I have slav friends but that's just how it is tBh.

so to be western you have to be cuck?

>Equatorial Guinea

Shit tons of oil maybe?

When will America?

communism is the biggest form of cuckoldry, my cuck friend

Woah

One of few good things communism had was push for being conservative

wasted potential

fucking nogs

t. cuckmunist

Never.

They are genetically inferior (which they will never admit though).

no, its just true, while western europeans were travelling and foreigners came into their cunt after ww2 here you couldnt go anywhere and everything foreign== BAD

you guys can't understand what a cuck means because you've been cucked by communism. he is right about the values, priorities etc. you will never understand

I have lived 1,5 years in Austria, but he never lived in any Eastern Euro country thats for sure

>They just don't really have values
>he is right about the values, priorities etc.
can you specify?

>you will never understand
yeah of course you can understand but we somehow can't

typical western superiority complex

Superior people tend to have superiority complex.

you aren't any superior to anyone though

sorry i didn't mean to sound like a douche but can you guys explain to yourselves why you are what you are? you surely have some kind of a theory. nobody knows that better than you. is there something about work ethics maybe? lack of individuality? i thought it is a well accepted theory that years of communism turned eastern europeans into indifferent people that don't believe they can't change anything and so they just live to follow instructions. they don't see the results of their efforts so they just don't care anymore. is it about right?

I am superior to you by default since you are a filthy slav, hence genetically inferior.

How hard it is to accept?

Amsterdam is just ugly expensive Prague with small foamy beers and Moroccans though

git gud, lanklet

Don't ever mention your disgusting slavhole in the same sentence with Amsterdam again.

Got it?

*takes sip of large, moderately foamy beer*
heh, nothing personal, kid

Fucking holywood i tell you man. Yeah we have no personalities, we all work for one greater state, we know no classes we are all equal, Communism did number to us, thats why we needed US of A to free us from it and now without anyone commanding us we just follow instructions

we are trying really, really fucking hard but we will always be a step behind. why? no one fucking knows. the fact that shitholes like lithuania and slovakia are more developed than us fucking baffles me. we have so much potential, yet we're still a shithole

>lack of individuality?
that would be true about Russians, not about Poles, not at all
>so they just live to follow instructions
dude the "communist" mentality its actually the other way around it just proves you have no idea about you are talking

and remember that while communism shaped people in the Eastern Bloc, overwhelming majority of people here, so young people from Eastern/Central Europe were born already after fall of communism, and our mentality is completely different than that of our parents

You have tourism and what else?

>russian countries
Russian countries?

what do you have? literally what makes you richer than us? I don't understand

>we are trying really, really fucking hard
lel we're not

>Fucking holywood i tell you man.
Yeah that image of former Eastern Bloc was actually created by Holywood. Meanwhile everyone is aware about economic effects of communism no one is talking about cultural impact, and what did the American propaganda do. Apart from Russia they didn't consider anything behind the Iron Curtain worthy of mention, they just all associate us with their (also false) stereotypes about Russians.

We make most cars per capita in the world, we also have Bratislava, not trying to genocide each other in our region helped a bit too i think

You won the war 20 years ago, that must count for something.

>Prague with small foamy beers and Moroccans

should have said TRYharding instead
our government preaches so much how we're western, developed, not balkan, civilizaton compared to our neighbors. and while I do agree that we have potential to be more devloped than we are, in the end, we keep being a shithole

yeah they just think of everything from former Eastern Bloc as of "Russian countries", they refuse to learn anything about that region, they don't care so they just think of all of us as "little russias"

By default, you probably live with your parents and work menial labor, like other anons.

why are the eastern parts of germany still falling behind then? they were never as commie as slavs, and yet 30 years later they still remain "eastern germans". Why?

>we also have Bratislava
you know, every country has a largest and most developed city. not really a unique trait

Yeah but that specific region is filthy rich, like 4th richest in Europe

and how were they supposed to magically catch up to the western parts?

were the western parts not the developing at all during that time?

you must be talking about the close proximity of Vienna. there's no way that Bratislava, of ALL cities in Europe, is the 4th richest.

nah im talking about Bratislava region, they sold soul and beauty for €€€

nah Bratislava is actually top 4 in Europe

It takes time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_OECD_regions_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>green countries
>loyal US allies
>red countries
>enemies of the US

Really makes you think, and now all these pussie Euros and Japs want to leave America behind even though we're the #1 reason you guys don't live in shitholes.

It took West Germany less than 10 years to recover after WWII. And they disagree that it had anything to do with the Marshall plan.

This baffles the fuck out of me
it only makes more depressed about the shitty state my country is in right now
how will we ever recover

just immigrate lol

What do you mean by "part of the West"? How does one measure it?

Warsaw is even richer than Bratislava desu

not shown there because it's not counted as a separate region

haha it's that easy
hold on let me just get out my life's savings for this one
no wait, I have none because this place is a garbage dump

Nigger you live 5 hours from Germany

doesn't help if I have nothing to get started with

What do you think you need?

baffling how high central London is
Will probably be hurt by brexit

money
or else how do you think I'd live, out in the street with niggermuslims? bye

Well you would have to listen to Turkish and Arabic for a while, once you get promoted its Polish and other EE languages

>genetically inferior
Top lel
I'm whiter and more European than you will ever be, nigger.

>It took West Germany less than 10 years to recover after WWII
Of course and it has absolutely nothing to do with marshall plan and lack of communism

It's not about slavs becoming western, it's about west to become slavic.

what racemix is this guy? looks brazilian pardo.

We are the west, Western Europe is catching up but we are patient.

he is Russian