It's time to ban USA from the rest of the world

It's time to ban USA from the rest of the world.
Take away Americans rights in society and let them rot in hell.
USA is the new North Korea.

USA are the biggest terrorists since hundreds of years ago.
Invading indians land and making it their own home.
Invading countless of countries and destroying them for nothing.

Americans can take their gun rights and shove them up their asses.
Once again some mass shooter has killed 50+ people in a bar and also one guy shot Christina Grimmie. All this took place in Florida.

Some say Islam is the problem.
The real problem is USA and the Jews.
They are the real terrorists.

USA also funds ISIS with weapons and tanks, and has been doing so for 2 years now!

Americans deserve all the shit they get. They deserve it all.
And when terror strikes, they point at 9/11 and cry. 3000 died there, but hundreds of thousands died in Iraq.

Amercians are the biggest threat to our world and we must do everything we can to prevent them from doing anything anymore outside of USA.

Lock them inside their own borders.
Let's build a wall, and stop Americans from coming out of their nation. They are the true cancer of this planet, a long with all religions.

FOR MANKIND TO LIVE, RELIGION MUST DIE.
Religion = Brainwashing
Ban brainwashing in society!
Ban gun rights too!
Ban Americans from the outside world.

Fucking American pieces of shit. You deserve to get fucked in the ass.
There's a reason why Americans got the highest shooting rate in the entire world.
There's a reason why USA is always a target by everyone else.

USA is the real problem.

FUCK USA.
FUCK YOUR "FREEDOM" (YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT FREEDOM. COME TO EUROPE AND EXPERIENCE THE REAL FREEDOM).

More shooting occur in 1 week in USA, than the amount of shootings in Europe during an entire month.

BERNIE IS THE ONLY GOOD CANDIDATE.
He provides you with free education and legalizing weed and other HARMLESS drugs.

But nooooooo. You Americans want Trump and your beloved gun rights.

You're just jealous of our freedoms.

meh. this bait was poorly written. 3/10

Fucking hell mate.
tl;dr much?

Yes we know they're faggots - the rest of the world.

Not even bait. It's the truth. It's reality. Wake up, you American piece of shit.

TL;DR

You are 100% right!

Americans can't read more than 3 lines. Maybe you should vote for Sanders so you can get the education you so desperately need. Kill yourself.

Here's your (you)

Good luck OP.
If your campaign gains any kind of momentum, I'll jump back on the band wagon and pretend I've been here the entire time.

GET HIM OUT OF HERE

TAKE HIS COAT

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>COME TO EUROPE AND EXPERIENCE THE REAL FREEDOM
lol ok

Looks pretty free to me

>knows nothing about Europe
>proceeds to post some random picture, which they think represents anything about Europe
>has no clue about the outside world

Are you an American or a North Korean?
It's impossible to tell which one it is.

Implying your country doesn't shill for the Jews as well

Stay ignorant user

I thought I smelt something.

WTF you banging on about.

Look, no country is perfect. But how can you blame America for everything. We saved the world from wars and a nuclear holocaust. So before you start spewing shit about a flaws, think about how we're pretty much the only reason you don't have a swatsika band on your right arm. And the fact that your whole lineage wasn't wiped out during the Cold War. You're welcome, America

>implying the swastika is a bad thing

Because the EU's new law against hate speech is "freedumb"

Right

And the Islamic Shooter is every americans fault

That also makes sense

For the record I'm a canadicuck

Hahahah feedom of spending your money, and die if you don't?

Fuck off OP. You small dick worthless piece of shit. The USA is, always has been and ALWAYS will be the most dominant country in the world. You just have dick envy. Just a few small adjustments to keep all the Muslim scum out and things will be just fine. If it wasn't for the USA, OP wouldn't even have the freedoms to write that post. Faggot

Yeah, keep telling yourself the US is the problem...

Is this guy even trying?

2/10 if it's not bait you should at least provide actual evidence to support your cause. You're honestly retarded, plus there's more terrorist attacks in europe.

Is OP still here?