Sup Forums whats your thoughts on the whole Christina Grimme situation?

Sup Forums whats your thoughts on the whole Christina Grimme situation?

it has now been overshadowed and will soon be forgotten

my thoughts exactly i didn't know who tf she was until someone went hulk hogan and shot her then all of a sudden die hard fans from everywhere appear out of nowhere

I have never met her nor would I ever have met her. Mourning her more than any other random girl would be hypocritical.

Fuck it. I don't care, doesn't affect me in anyway. Who the fuck was she?

its all i see over the fucking internet atm and so many people get gunned down each year and they dont get a spotlight its ridiculous

i think she was a well know trap i think? im not too sure

I don't fucking care

in before its forgotten about in like 2 weeks

Sucks that an up and coming artist like her got a bullet from some random person. Honestly, I wish it'd been some big time rapfag, they're useless as is.

>Inb4

Who really cares? Her singing probably sucked anyways.

video sauce?

i dont think there is a video of the shooting i wouldnt be surprised if it comes out in a few days

but i think she may have know the person though its weird how they Havn't released who the killer was

>huh, that bitch got shot

About as far as I've thought about it

Zozzle

>Believing 80% of artists these days are any good, when most of their lyrics are crying about shit they can't change or exes

True, could have been an ex boyfriend or even just a love crazed fan. Either way the whole thing reeks of shade and all round bullshit.

After the fag massacre she will be pushed to the side by the media to defend Islam and cry about gun control.

They have released his name, face, current city of residence, all that shit but no motive.

Just like yodeslayer or whatever the fuck he was called

Afaik she sang that "Bulletproof" song.

yeah i call illuminaughty on this one

kek

literally mainstream music is just pure cancer nowadays fucking terrible "Sing about your exes then millions of little girls start crying and and hero everywhere"

an hero*

This

Not that much of a conspiracy but it's fishy anyway

I don't listen to songs with lyrics anymore. Reason being that I don't care what they had to do to get where they are now or how shit their lives used to be. I got someplace I'm trying to get to and I don't need their drama filling my head full of useless bullshit.

She kinda looks like Lindsey Stirling, just less talented and British.

Cut the shit cunts, is there real death footage of her being shot or not? I saw a video get removed but I'm not sure if it was legit

Christina Grimme was American

Honestly surprised that no one has done a cum tribute of her yet. And if I missed it, good for me.

who gives a fuck?