Were you ever given a handjob from your mom for a good night sleep?

Were you ever given a handjob from your mom for a good night sleep?

Mom thread I guess

Fuck, I wish I was by my aunt

I've jerked to your aunt before bro! more?? hot indian slut

nice! fave pic to cum to?

yellow heels!

any cleavage shots? or tight dresses?

founds nudes of my mom from a few years ago

No. But my mom did hire a ugly nanny from honduras that used to read to me every night, until I started popping bones in middle school. Then she we would blow me to sleep, really weird. She wasn't attractive at all, but that mouth had me fast asleep in minutes.

i wish

Post them!

wow. how many loads did you drop that day? more!

Ever go through your aunts phone?

still dropping plenty. fapping right now

keep going... whats her facebook?

amazing. first pic you came to? fave pic to cum to?

no

Where did you find them?

she doesnt have one.
this def is the fave. mostly because this aint my dad

Why not?

her computer

Shes hot af. Any face shots youd post?

You think your dad knows shes fucking other guys?

haven't had a chance

wish my mom would give me a handjob

nah man. shes still my mom cant have Sup Forums spammin her

not from my mom but from an older cousin when i was 15 because i saw her in her bra and thong

go on. any feet?

pics?

idk i was thinking about sneaking and see if he does. if shes cheating i might black mail her for some sex

last one

My mom used to be a fucking 10. Massive dd blonde 100 pounds. I saw her tits once in her late 40s when i was young. Perfect tits no sag at all. Shes old af now but i still hope ill stumble across old pics of her..doubt it tho

the fakest shit ever :')

pics?

fuck off with your spam

i dont have any pics of her now
i have family pics when she was like 5
and she blocked me on facebook and doesnt want to talk to me anymore
i tired to get another handjob by walking around her house naked so she could see my dick

Nothing from when she was bangin. Ive seen photos from then but nothing i have access too.

cringe

how big were her tiddies?

Bump

go on

Never done anything with them, but totally wish I could fuck my mom and aunt

nudes

more! fave pic to cum to? any feet?

only have my mom's nudes

it's hard to pick a favorite. Feet for you

pussy?

mmmmmm

damn, I'm jealous of some of you now with your hot moms and shit. I was always into the idea of it except my mom isn't attractive to me at all. She's not straight-up ugly but yeah... not doin it for me. So it's just fantasies of different moms for me

hot mum. married? divorced?

divorced

seen eachother naked irl?

mum from a cam view

sadly no.
I found some some nude Polaroids of my mom she had taken to use as reference for a nude sculpture she made for an art class years ago. Looked for them recently and they vanished. I guess she destroyed them.
and the damn cleaning lady broke the sculpture

Aunt. Love her tits

unfortunately no, not since I've grown up anyway. I have spied on her a few times but it's hard to do the way her house is set up and she was moving so I saw alot of skin but never got a good look at the best parts
nice

hottie!

i love her tits too
post more

This is golden.

ya shes so hot

every once in a while my mom has sex with her boyfriend and I record it for the spank bank wishing it were me

How would seeing someones face give you the ability to gind their details?

my room is over my mom's room and we have zero insulation in the walls so i hear her every time she masturbates and every time she has sex with her boyfriend. drives me crazy!!

You want to fuck your mums boyfriend?

you jerk off when she masturbates?

omg yes. to say the least.

has she ever caught you jerking off?

one time when i was in the shower. we only have one bathroom so we have to share. i was jerking off while she was in there and i was in the shower. she didn't know that i was fapping. she just pulled the curtain back joking around.

did she watch you cum?

haha no. just did the "omg i'm so sorry!" thing

I'd love to spew a load of babby batter over dem tits

Glad you like em

Fucked my buddy old lady, and she keeps send me pics when he's asleep.

No, well... Technically no. But my friend got a handjob in the bath from her when he was sleeping over. She disguised it as washing him, but who washes a dick for 3 minutes lol. I got to watch at least. He had an orgasm. He told me. We were both in grade school at the time.