I fucked up Sup Forumsros someone called me on my phone and i kept the call running without suspiction and i think i...

I fucked up Sup Forumsros someone called me on my phone and i kept the call running without suspiction and i think i got tracked

what do??

What did you do, lol

Stop being paranoid. You're not important enough to waste someone time tracking you, sorry.

someone called me when guard was down and i didnt think it was a tracking call but it was and i need to know what can i do to fuck that thing over

Maybe you should go to the hospital

the thing is, it was really tracking me

Why would they do that? Who cares?

what you up to? why would someone track you kek

i have ehh stuff , robbery

Tell me more about this guard you have..

shoot up a gay nightclub

and what are the consequences if they did track you down?

If you're going out, go out with a bang. Well either that or flee to Tibet and train under Raz Al Ghul. Nice nudes btw user.

might get killed or kidnapped if they find anything

ty user love you too

Why would you keep the same phone or even have a phone after that? Get rid of it if you took that much use it to travel somewhere else.

OK man, destroy your phone and go away, as far as possible, as soon as possible. Find a motel room and stay there, change location as much as possible. Don't use your real name, just disappear for weeks or months.
Good luck bro

find what kek

...giant fucking retards running around here

Sure you're not just high or something?

I don't care about your fuckery I want moar of that sauce

yeah thats what im doing right now , changing location for awhile
it was my main phone the one that got tracked thats why i fucked up

forgot pic

What did you even steal that would make you be killed or kidnapped after you were caught? Several pounds of Uranium-235 from the government?

i am very sober sadly

didnt steal , but they will do it from me or worse get me killed

I have a solution for you if you can't figure anything else out
>grow a large, scraggly beard
>sell everything you own
>put almost all your money in a really secure bank account
>convert to islam
>buy plane ticket to middle east
>find nearest isis recruiting center
>???
>profit

stop being cryptic you stupid fag and tell us your made up story.

click bait OP is a lying fagg

Right, but I get calls all the time and don't worry about it. You are worried about something. What is that thing?

Drugs or money from local mobsters I think. That's why he seems not being afraid for the police. He is probably asian

This

Anyway, who even is goddess this in these pics OP? Your GF? Wife? Some woman you found on /soc/?

what he said

mental illness is a hell of a thing

Tell me moar

i can make you disappear if you want to user

it is my tribute to the Sup Forumsros if anything happens to meim worried because i know they did it and not for me honestly i can dissappear quite easily but i have someone , was an idiot enough to fall in love and now it comes back at me

Look just stop lying and give us the sauce and then you can go and die but right now we need the sauce

OP give us details

At least give us the little credibility you already have

it's rebeca rios

thanks fag

This

You're scared that you've been tracked but you talk about it on Sup Forums. Seem legit

im not lying , i wish

cant die right now
ok so i do very bad stuff , have multiple phones for shit like this or fucking up i get mentally retarded and answer a call lasting around 1 minute and they hang up , i inmediatly know im being tracked and fear for my loved ones

/thread go home faggots

>This
But if you're not much of a fighter just strap up and head on down to your local gay nightclub

atleast you get to enjoy this bitch

Them dubs though

cant do it , exposure is what im avoiding

dude everyone in Sup Forums lies ok.. its rare that we get a fag that's telling the truth and if you really were that worried about your situation I'm pretty sure youd be down at your local P.D. not Sup Forums

This to the tenth degree

They're very stupid if they start killing a blip on a phone.

kek

this , i cant go to my PD it would be even more of a suicide , if i ever an hero ill be sure to stream it here

If dubs instead of becoming an hero you need to shoot up another gay bar

dude I cant take this bread serious with all these pics sorry but nope this is click bait

Damn, it i thought trap. That man jaw and those abs are deceiving.

Bumping for more beatutiful women

Only on Sup Forums