Is it safe to say that the red countries have more class than the blue countries?

Is it safe to say that the red countries have more class than the blue countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIMDgH3m3zM
youtube.com/watch?v=nhYjHZSdjdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

of course

Not necessarily. I'd say Sweden is classier than most of Italy, bit that's just me.

"Gee, that Italian family across the room sure is quiet"

Why is Switzerland in red?

In what sense? Spaniards arr loud motherfuckers, italian a but less but they wave their hands like if theybwere human windmills and the frogs are smelly.

LOL no why would you think so?
I mean, nothing wrong with not being a classy person either

people of higher class have more class
people of lower class have less class

now shut the f up mate

red = classy
blue = unclassy
grey = supreme gentlemen

>Spain
>class

your kind are drunken unrespectful fucks that get scammed with disgusting booze instead of decent alcohol

I would say definitely yes.

You could say the same about tourists from any country.

We just use your country as a party designed country, Manuel, we hardly give a fuck if we vomit on your car or we fuck your sister in the ass.

I dont know. I left it purposefully vague. Like you know when you think of paris, milan, sevilla whatever you think class, when I think of say Oslo I think trashy, informal, drunkenness among other things. It's all about perception.

Thats true, but you can see trends from one country to another when you consider the whole population

no.

you do the same in your own country.

that's not class m8.

>or we fuck your sister in the ass

what a lie. id bet money that you havent spoken to a single spanish girl in all your holidays.

The coast has an apartheid system with brits and germans, you swim in different places, you go to different clubs and you drink and eat different shit

the only ass you may fuck is some irish or manchester chav

Indeed, here we also fuck your sisters in the ass when they come to work as waitresses.

>saying this on the four channel

sure mate I bet you're the pastiest man in Britain and you get all kinds of cunt

paint Britain red OP

Ask your sister and btw, your swarthy butthole is invited to the party as well, don't be shy. ;^*

Embarrassing desu I hate the working class.

t. awful taste

>when you get called a trashy island monkey and you resort to sister jokes just to prove them right

just bong things

also is there even such a thing as a non swarthy butthole?

stop being racist mate

>he didn't taste a pinky butthole

One day, Mario, when you stop living with your mamma mia and start adventuring in the north.

>fags
>abstaining from doing unhealthy shit like putting bleach in their buttholes

foiled by the chemical jew once again i see

>Spaniards arr loud motherfuckers

Rich coming from a Brit. Brits are hands down the loudest most annoying cunts everywhere I go in Europe.

can't doubt those digits

1. I'm not gay
2. I was born with a pink but hole

t. bender with a mr. clean bottle up his colon

Unemployed people here generally aren't very classy. Is it different in Europe?

not really, id say that sweden and norway have more appropriate mannerisms and are more formal in socializing than meds

>"Gee, that Italian family across the room sure is quiet"
i shouldn't kek but i did anyways

when i think of paris, i think of a busy dirty city filled with immigrants. not attacking the france, i love the country, but paris isn't what i think of when i think france.

same thing with london, and i'm guessing the same thing you feel with oslo.

>I spend my time calling strangers gay
>I ask men about their but
>I know what products people use to bleach their ass
>I talk about guys putting things up their arse a lot
really sets your noggin cloggin

>I get triggered on a shitposting board

really takes your synapses on a field trip

desu the worst tourist i've met in europe were either french or german; very rude and can't queue for shite

both, coincidentally, are super friendly at home
i guess it just comes down to that tourists, no matter where they're from, tend to be rude

>Y-You're just triggered!
Is that the best you have Mario?

The sad thing is that Mario's a bigger cultural icon than anything created in England.

My anus Is pink, same as my nipples

>posted from a computer
No you're just a stupid American.

>Mario is a bigger cultural icon than the Queen
debatable

not really

The grey ones have way more culture

>muh culture icon consumed by normie fags

And?

um yes it is you mong

I don't know about that. Balcony jumping might still take off.

>Balcony jumping
???

Poland is out of place in the blue group desu

>The coast has an apartheid system with brits and germans, you swim in different places, you go to different clubs and you drink and eat different shit
fucking LOL a girl from valencia was telling me this when i was in madrid but i didnt believe her

>he doesn't know

i honestly don't

Why does everyone hate bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=OIMDgH3m3zM

It's the latest trend among tourists.
A number of them have died doing this, i'm surprised you didn't hear anything about it.

Puto guiri

Because they are partially latin. Originaly latin, in fact.

I assume the blue are latin europe (excluding Romania for some reason).

>That tiny bitch jump at the end
Hilarious.

>it's some stupid tourist shite in spain
no wonder i haven't heard of it
yeah you too m8

Not Portugal
People here have the fashion sense of a slav

Short answer: yes
Long answer: I have some douts about Iberia and Southern Italy, plus I don't really see Belgium as "fancy", it's like Northern France after all, and Frenchies despise the North. I would probably exclude Brittany too.

But yeah cities like Florence, Bordeaux, even Paris and Milan have very "classy" vibes.

Vienna is classy af too.

This is how i dress

>mixing black and brown

You tasteless fuck.

I can go full black tough
I always tought black and brown could go nicely since they are both dark colours

wew

I think UK is birthplace of whole class system, ain't people there gentlemans

>I can go full black tough

Like ur mum did?

>I think UK is birthplace of whole class system
are you genuinely retarded?

Nah dude black and brown is a major faux pas, you should mix brown with navy.

I mean it is only place where it seems so divited. If you think about whole class system UK is first place what comes in mind in civilived Europe.

Damn, i always tought brown would stand nice with underneath a black jacket.
What if i wear dark blue/navy jeans?

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhYjHZSdjdY

>If you think about whole class system UK is first place what comes in mind in civilived Europe
Again, maybe if you're retarded.
People have divided themselves up into social strata since the beginning of civilisation.

you guys are the worst tourists any country can have.

loud, drunk, tasteless clothing.
You are the white niggers. Hope you realize that.

You haven't met many tourists, have you.

Yeah that'd be good dude.

yes i have. my work is actually very related to tourism. beside, Lisboa has just been filled with tourists for the past 2 or 3 years.

The best ones are the germans and nordic, imo, sure their white socks and sandals are eye soaring, but they are as polite as they come.
Americans are great too.

Yeah, i think he means it's REALLY prevalent in the UK right? Like you're still considered working class or upper class in UK? Here those lines have gone to obscurity and we don't tend to talk too much about class struggles or such. Apart from the hc leftists ofc.

4hcan is 60% working class folk

Not exactly true, I fucked two Spanish girls when I went to Barcelona and both of them spend most of the time complaining at how pathetic the local men were, they seemed eager to give it up

It's something people are aware of, but it's not like it actually matters in day to day life.

explain every thing in the pic
i only know stoichkov

>two chicks
at the same time or not?

Yes that what I meant. The whole word "classy" resembles manners and style of the British upper class and aristocrats. So it just seems kind of a funny map, because UK is the birthplace of whole thing.

I wish

>spain
>italy
>belgium