Anyone up for a political compass thread...

Anyone up for a political compass thread? Just take the quiz using the link below and post the picture of your position on the graph.

politicalcompass.org/test

This is mine (OP)

You liberal fucktards,just kill yourselves

Whats wrong with liberals?

There's a bunch of confused faggots in here.

Okay,liberals aint so bad,but
Swedish liberals,they wanna legalize animal marriage,like seriosly wtf,thanks to them I hate those cunts

Wtf? Why?

So i believe in the value of the individual and a somewhat controlled but still free economy :D.

And who wants stalinism? Atleast when country is runned by right wing extremists,one group of people enjoy it but under Stalinism,everyones life is miserable

Landed right next to my boi Ghandi. Whaddup mah nigga.

I've gone a bit more to the right since the last time I took this test. A lot less towards the center than I thought I'd be, actually.

THATS RACIIIISSWT
YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS YOU LIBASTRARD!!!!!!!!

THATS NOT YOUR WORD TO USEEE!!!!

I'm more for bern over hillary and trump over hillary

I don't smoke weed, but I do believe it would be a great thing to tax the hell out of

humanitarianmasterrace

Way too many leftists here. You should all kill yourselves.

I'm being 100% serious.

a a a a a a a a a a a a a

lol>
>689196601
muh roads

The amount of left wing liberals is too damn high

what do you classify as "left wing liberal"

This one isn't as bad as the rest of these lefties

I don't know why you would ask him that, when we are literally looking at red dots in green squares.

Just saying as I usually dont consider the lower left quarter of the green to be liberal.

sup fam, similar score
I think it's anything within the center 16 is a normal, well-developed person.

Liberals are in the upper right of the green square, everything else is social libertarianism

Thanks to left wing assholes,my country (estonia) economy is soo fucked.They want to have so high social money and help,in order to achieve higher social money,uou have to raise taxes

Fuck off commie

dude free shit lmao

Half-assed welfare programs ruin everything, sucks

I am the Gandhiest

Bump

Xddd